clinivation Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.6
Joseph Kozikowski

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Solid Leadership and Teamwork Makes Work Fun!"

Current Employee - Materials Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Materials Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very professional work environment. High emphasis on respect for fellow employees and a proper work ethic. Very reliable crew all-around. High integrity.

Cons

We go hard- and sometimes have too much fun! Many laughs

Advice to Management

Just keep up the good work! Couldn't ask for a better boss.

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

We appreciate your contribution to our team as we push to achieve our $50 million milestone.

"Great Team. Always Busy and Learning"

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation part-time (More than a year)

Pros

We get a lot done when working. Not much just sitting around, because we're always busy. The company is more organized than other places where I've worked. My managers are very "hands-on" and mentor me through new tasks. Also, staff who are weak links are terminated quickly, which keeps our morale high. And we all like the frequent team meals that the company provides.

Cons

Sometimes we have to work with new staff who just can't perform. And we have to work extra to do their work.

Advice to Management

We appreciate all the training and feedback. And we love free food! Bring it on!

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

3. "Hard-Working Teams that Collaborate and Care"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Cambridge, MA

Pros

Staff are all high-energy, interesting and fun, compensation, high-tech job content, great health club benefit, walk to many cafes and restaurants, generous PTO policies, mentor-based onboarding programs for new hires, and loads of professional development resources.

Cons

Even with frequent team meetings and presentations, we often sit in front of the computer for many hours a day.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on the blue-chip clients. Resist the temptation to hire "B" -grade staff for development that can be done offshore.

Aug 15, 2015 – CEO

"Great Career Advancement Oppurtinities!"

Current Employee - User Experience Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - User Experience Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Leadership, great company values, your always learning, hands-on leadership, professional workplace, team environment, competitive wages, and the leadership is always willing to teach.

Cons

At this time, I have yet to experience any cons with the company.

Advice to Management

The care and concern Joe has for the professional and personal growth of his team is just awesome. Clinivation seems to have the blueprint for success. Keep up the good work!

May 24, 2015 – CEO

"Innovative...diverse work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time

Pros

Innovative company with a focus on IT solutions in healthcare product development, wide range of work content dealing with regulations from around the globe, work location is a good fit (near biotech mecca and ucsd), well-equipped office. Joe's the CEO but is very personable and takes an active mentoring role. Good sense of humor around the office. Clinivation offers its employees a lot of room for individual professional growth working as part of a team.

Cons

Not so much a reflection of clinivation so not very fair, however, UTC is not my favorite part of town. That's more a reflection of me...just glad I don't live in UTC.

May 24, 2015 – CEO

"If I could go back and do it over again, I would do the same thing."

Current Employee - Clinical Trials Assistant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Trials Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I really feel like a good portion of who I am today is due to the great experiences I've had at clinivation. I have met some amazing people that are both smart and friendly. The technology is super, and I'm a bit of a techy so that for me is a huge plus. I also enjoy the clients! I get to meet people from all over the world, which I really enjoy. I feel a strong sense of pride from the projects I've been able to be a part of.

Cons

If you like this line of work there aren't any. You need to be detailed oriented and upbeat.

Advice to Management

Dr. Kozikowski is a great boss, I can''t think of anything he should fix.

"Excellent Career Opportunity"

I worked at clinivation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Exposure to a broad range of client engagements in the medtech industry. Clients are typically senior/board-level executives and engagements involve in-depth research and solutions for critical business and product development issues. You can gain valuable experience in all aspects of business. It's a unique opportunity to advance your career and to be mentored by highly qualified industry experts.

Cons

At times, the clients can be demanding but this can be expected give the nature of the work.

May 2, 2015 – CEO

"Great Team Members and Growth Experience."

Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Many opportunities for career growth working with top medical centers/companies on many new medical products. We get to use technology with consulting and CRO services to make working easier and efficient for us and for customers. Lots of positive feedback from customers. Good culture of teamwork and high performance standards. Good comp + bonus. Benefits include the usual plus professional training, certifications, tuition, day care, mileage/company car, H1B visa sponsor, relocation, health club, perks. Flexible work arrangements are possible if you are a good performer.

Cons

Company is intense and works 24/7/365, so sometimes we need to participate on teams at night on international calls. Clients can be bossy and rude even when they don’t know what they are talking about. Slackers who don’t do the training and can’t pass any cert exams can freak out and blame other people.

Advice to Management

More broadcasting of customer success stories.

May 2, 2015 – CEO

"Exciting company with world-class customers!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Accounts managers and teams are treated well and with appropriate respect. Products and services are differentiated with many good customer references at executive-level and C-level. Always busy and travelling, and work schedule may be flexible. Culture is based on teamwork. Awesome learning experience with training and certification goals.

Cons

Work-life balance may be a challenge for people- from all the training goals and travel.

Advice to Management

Hire more great people for our teams ;-)

May 2, 2015 – CEO

"Very innovative company with many opportunities."

Current Employee - Senior Director, Marketing and Events in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director, Marketing and Events in Irvine, CA

I have been working at clinivation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Company has a good base of long-term customers from around the world, and many important international relationships.
    -The company’s software and technology-enabled services are actually very innovative and proven.
    -Everyone is given the opportunity to succeed and is provided with training/learning resources to meet high company standards.
    -Everyone is expected to contribute a lot on teams with very motivated and smart people.
    -Benefits/perks can be very caring and generous- tuition, salary advances, loans, cars, relocations, family travel awards, etc.

Cons

-The pace of work is relentless, because the company is on a mission to transform an industry.
    -The certification requirements can disrupt teams when people who don’t put in the effort are let go.

Advice to Management

Be less stealthy and let's launch the new website.