Cover image for coins.ph

70 Comments

Tech

454.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=coins.ph~1191404
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Place for game changers

Oct 13, 2022 - Content Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is great when everyone is hustling and grind together to build something for the future. Open door concept: you can speak to anyone at anytime. Getting feedback from your line manager is easy, you will get feedback on how to improve yourself. Afterwork hours, everyone are friends where you can enjoy dinner or a drink with.

Cons

Learning curve can be steep with different things happening at the same time. Your role might differ slightly here and there but if you take a step back, you will see how things all fall into place. You will learn multiple skillsets throughout your journey here.

2. 5.0

allowance and working culture

Oct 12, 2022 - Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coins offers the attractive benefits to the employees, I enjoy working here a lot. Now we are one a business transforming period, we will grow to the Asia leading crypto native company even though there are some changes internally, but as an experienced person here, changing is good, it brings more vision and mission to us, we can grow together with the company together.

Cons

As some of us are working from home, we need more offline engagement.

3. Join the coins.ph team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A good foundation to develop your skills.

Oct 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Considered a start-up company that will give you chance to streamline the processes and provide recommendations to improve the functions of your role. The people are also kind and supportive.

Cons

can be with the workload but understandable since the company is still building its foundation.

5. 5.0

experience at coins.ph

Oct 13, 2022 - Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very user-friendly, the colleagues are very good, the overall youth is young, the management is flat, and the benefits are also very good.The company is located in the city center, and the food is a bit rich

Cons

Everything is very good so far

6. 5.0

Good Company

Nov 3, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many snacks. Good working atmosphere.

Cons

I don't have any propose, all good.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

New Management doesn’t care for employees

Nov 15, 2022 - Operations Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Convenient location of the main office Supportive team Unlimited leaves

Cons

The new management don’t care for the current employees New team leads don’t specialise in the roles given Preferential treatment towards new hires from SG Low OT Pay

8. 5.0

Enviroment

Oct 28, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a pretty casual atmosphere. We have company organized sports, coworkers are will to spend out of work.

Cons

None. In my view, I like everything here.

9. 5.0

Great company

Oct 28, 2022 - Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company atmosphere is very good, the technical level of the staff is very high, and the benefits are great

Cons

NO, it is a great company

10. 5.0

Enviroment

Oct 28, 2022 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

We maintain a work-life balance here. We work 40 hours per week, give or take.

Cons

Nothing needs to improve in my view.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

good

Oct 30, 2022 - Intern in Kuala Lumpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

a great working atmosphere ; kind colleague

Cons

nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing

Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Reviews
</>Embed

coins.ph Reviews FAQs

coins.ph has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 91 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at coins.ph to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, coins.ph employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at coins.ph. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

78% of coins.ph employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated coins.ph 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at coins.ph to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development.

Popular Careers with coins.ph Job Seekers