digital-x Reviews | Glassdoor

Ramesh Sharma

1. "Can't trust them"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at digital-x as a contractor

Pros

Don't have good reasons to offer to work for this company, except that you always have choices.

Cons

I was very mislead. When I asked my recruiter about my contract set-up he told me it was an XYZ contact. When I went to work at the company I was sent to, they said it was an ABC contract. I went back and asked my recruiter about it and he said he didn't remember what his answer was to me originally. Wrong answer! Additionally, this company fumbled on billing and I had weeks where there were hassles. digital-x said it was the other company's fault. After much haggling, I was denied pay for 1-day. That is ridiculous! They do not know how to keep talent and because of the weird he said/she said relationship with their companies' paying them/not, I do not think they know how to partner or manage their contracts with businesses well. I have since avoided this agency.

2. "IT Consultant"

Pros

New Experiences evey day. New Challenges every day, day start but you never know when end day

Cons

Some projects are for today, then this is too stressed for the team work

3. "Very bad"

I have been working at digital-x full-time

Pros

Cons

Very unprofessional, unethical company. If you do not know how to spend your money for nothing then digital-x is the company. The petitions get denied for this company and looks like they hire very poor attorney. They charge the highest all for the petition to get denied as their project is not approved. Avoid this company at all cost....

Advice to Management

try to be ethical and do not cheat employees by charging too much for a bad service.... ... ... .. .. .. ... .. . ... ... . ... .

5. "Worst experience with Digital-X as H1B consultant !!"

I worked at digital-x part-time

Pros

Nothing really, employees who get through the complete H1B process might be satisfied, but looking at the older reviews here, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Cons

Beware of applying for H1B through Digital-X. I had the worst professional experience of my life with the director Abhay Agarwal, who represents the public face of Digital-X. I was charged 5000$ upfront as H1B fees + legal charges (at his Bangalore office), promising that the amount would be refunded if the petition isn't selected in the lottery, after deducting a small percentage for attorney fees. I was also given a provisional offer letter from Digital-X. Unfortunately my petition wasn't selected in the lottery, worst part was when I received the envelope with the refund amount. He just returned 25% of the total amount (through a third person) charged, without telling it upfront. He never had the courtesy to call me and explain this, instead just returned to the US immediately citing some urgency. I somehow managed to call and talk to him once, he conveniently mentioned that he has returned whatever money the attorney has given him, and there is nothing more he can do. On questioning further about the detailed breakup of attorney fees (which comes to 3600$ as per him), he had the audacity to hang up the call. He did not even provide me with any documentation prepared by the attorney for my petition.

Please be careful dealing with Abhay (he runs the whole show at Digital-X as already mentioned by someone in an older review), if your H1B doesn't go through in the lottery or for any other reason, you can forget about the money you paid. All his sweet talk is only till the time he collects the money. He will not provide you with any receipt for the charges, so be prepared to collect other evidences like I did, during each stage of the process.

Advice to Management

Stop being purely money-minded, professional ethics are equally or more important in today's world.

6. "Good career advancement"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

1) Flat Organizational Structure with less politics.
    2) Great or dream clients to work for.
    3) Pays very good.
    4) Fastest growing company
    5) Improving the skills, managing, providing services to business Process management with good performance.
    6) Very strict with work hours and never bother you with weekend work.
    7) Opportunity to work on direct client engagement models.
    8) Very transparent and everything they do is legal unlike many Indian companies.

Cons

1. Benefits can be looked and improved for competitiveness.
    2. Employee motivations techniques are not high.

Advice to Management

1. Keep the strong focus on development of the global organization. Continue the development of our next level of leadership to continue to fuel the companies success.
    2. Management should take time and share the organization vision and goals to all associates on quarterly basis.

"Worst experience in my professional life"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

You get good package on paper.Once you join the firm,you feel its just remains on paper.There has been numerous occasions where salary has been delayed for days..Management has plenty of reasons for that.

There is no HR or Finance department to clear you tax or leave queries.

Sorry to say but I didn't find anything which I liked while in AAA Digital-X

Cons

AAA Digital-X is not at all professionally managed.Once you get out of the project you will come to know about the real management.They will do everything to not give you money.

Digital-X is owned by some north Indian family who just think about ways to make money.
    No HR or Finance department-Everything handled by the head of the company(Abhay Agarwal).

Very much money driven-There is no Ethics

can qoute one example-- Digital-X lost a cisco project and 4 guys were on bench.The Director of the company terminated one of the guy who was on bench saying that he did not respond to mail asking for his forced leave dates.But the management is not ready to give him termination letter.Instead he was asked to put in his resignation letter.Now the management started saying,if he wants relieving letter,he needs to pay 3 months salary against notice period.This is the kind of money sucking management Digital-X has.Also the management is very clever not to give the employee any written termination letter.All Termination related information is just told verbally

The day you join the company you start to have tax related problems.My first month tax deduction was Rs 7000,Which was way too big for a person who is getting Rs.7 Lakhs Salary.And there is no Finance person to contact or get clarifications.

Such is the employee plight that I just wanted to get out of the company any how.

Advice to Management

Start considering the employees.Employees gives you money from the client.Don't consider them as slaves.