drchrono Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
drchrono Co-Founders Michael Nusimow and Daniel Kivatinos
Michael Nusimow and Daniel Kivatinos

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The company culture is very relaxed which is surprising for such a productive place (in 5 reviews)

• Great company and plenty of opportunity (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at drchrono full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work culture is just the best among similar startups. There is no pressure and new employees are given ample time to get into the company's mould. The company is progressing at an exceptionally fast pace and that keeps all employees motivated. The upper management is quite transparent about the policies and ideas. The senior employees in the company have a lot of experience which benefits the company a lot. The recruitment process is well built and is directed towards taking in only the best.

Cons

I really don't have any cons in mind. Maybe we should have free lunch daily instead of just wednesday and friday.

Advice to Management

Keep going the same way you are. You are quite motivated and that is what is driving the company. Your ideologies are right in place and you acting on it efficiently is something I admire.

Jun 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We work really hard to design an onboarding process where new employees feel welcomed and well informed.

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at drchrono full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As an account manager I learned so much about what it took to help clients understand the drchrono system and how they could use it better

Cons

Nothing much to speak of, the only downside was that the department was pretty young. I saw that as more of a pro than con, but I realize that not everybody likes an environment where you're helping form the department.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and promoting from within! It was a ton of fun to work there. I appreciate the focus on hiring good people who are smart.

Nov 6, 2017

Thank you for writing a review. We enjoyed hearing that you learned a lot at drchrono. We always say you will wear multiple hats and no day will be the same working here. We keep our employees... More

"Bright future ahead"

Current Employee - Implementation Spe in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Implementation Spe in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at drchrono full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun company with open internal communication and friendly coworkers.
    Rewarding work with competitive pay.
    Bright future as the company continues to grow nationally.

Cons

No concerns noted so far.

"Sales"

Pros

Great company. There are a lot of new grads who work here which keeps the culture lively, while also fostering growth and innovative ideas.

Cons

None. I have very much enjoyed my time here thus far and look forward to seeing the company continue to grow.

Advice to Management

Continue working as a team to grow the company.

"Amazing organization!"

I have been working at drchrono full-time

Pros

I can happily say that I love coming into work everyday! The people here are just as passionate as I am about the drchrono product and healthcare industry. The culture is relaxed where you can wear casual clothes and have flexible office hours.

Cons

They recently opened an office in Baltimore. This office is currently not great for our collaborative culture. (we have small offices which separate us from other departments) I will say we are looking to move in the coming year so this will change.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Innovative and interesting company"

Current Employee - Billing Analyst in Hunt Valley, MD
    Current Employee - Billing Analyst in Hunt Valley, MD

I have been working at drchrono full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

drchrono has been a great place to work with amazing employees. The company culture is very relaxed which is surprising for such a productive place. I enjoy the innovative approach that drchrono uses when operating in the healthcare industry.

Cons

I have not experienced any "Cons" so far.

Jun 23, 2017

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on having a relaxed yet productive work environment.

"Feeling fulfilled and challenged"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Associate in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Associate in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at drchrono full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been here for almost 3 years and the company has transformed over and over again in terms of culture, and almost everything has gotten even better. Any rough spot that we came by we took in stride and I'm really excited to be a part of the team and feeling valued.

Cons

The AC and Heater are rough. Layers are key.

Advice to Management

Gym memberships would be very appreciated.

8. "Love working at drchrono!"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at drchrono part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's youthful, dynamic--full of amazingly talented people. Love the caliber of management and workers alike--everyone is extremely detail oriented and dedicated--and you're able to make contributions and changes.

Cons

We've outgrown our space--and they know it--they're working on new office space!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

9. "Senior Sales Representative"

I have been working at drchrono full-time

Pros

Have spent a number of years working at drchrono and have been nothing but proud of the team that we have here today. The people on the floor on all fronts from Sales, Implementation, Marketing, Development, etc... really bring a warm and fun culture.

From a sales perspective, it is a great opportunity to kick off your sales career.

The SDR program is a high growth program into Sales Rep and Senior Sales Rep roles.

Beauty of this for those looking into SDR roles is there is no need to cold call when the product is superior to the rest and while complex, is easy to sell compared to the competition.

Stocked kitchen, multiple catered lunches weekly, Apple Gear and respectful Management and Executives.

Cons

Located in Mountain View/Palo Alto which for some can be a commute if located near Oakland.

No real cons other than we are at full capacity for our west coast office which we are soon expanding to a new location in the coming weeks.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, proud to be on this team. Continue to invest into the product, Account Management and Customer Success!

10. "Silicon Valley Comes to Baltimore"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at drchrono full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Drchrono has allowed me to experience the joys of working on a quickly growing and innovative tech company while remaining in my hometown of Baltimore. Drchrono challenges all of its employees to grow and collaborate creating a unique company culture.

Cons

Some of your awesome coworkers will be wearing shorts in December!

Advice to Management

None