Find jobs for Success Consultant

eAssist Success Consultant Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2021

4.9
eAssist CEO James V. Anderson (no image)
James V. Anderson
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What an Awesome Company !

Mar 1, 2021 - Success Consultant in Elberta, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that not only stands behind their morals, values and beliefs but they also stand behind the people they work with. I have been in the dental field 33 years this year and I have been humbled by how much I have learned. I am thankful for the opportunity eAssist provides for me to not only learn more about the dental field but myself as well. They truly care about the success of each individual. It is an awesome thing to get to do the job I love working with like minded people from the comfort of my home. I cannot wait until I am able to transition to eAssist full time.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your response! We work hard to stand by our Core Values and we're grateful our eAssist family can sense this. Keep up your hard work, we love to promote from within and focus on building eAssisters into successful leaders!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE THIS JOB

Feb 11, 2021 - Success Consultant in Naples, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life Balance and ability to make more money if you are good and have the time for it. Very educational company, everyone is supportive. No one is trying to take your position like in regular jobs. Everyone is super nice and love to help out one another. I LOVE IT best decision I ever made in my life.

Cons

Takes time to get an office, Some tasks are time consuming, Some tasks are low pay and some are not.

Employee Relations Manager

We have been working hard to improve this communication and we're glad it shows. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Jan 31, 2021 - Success Consultant in Woodbridge, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

eAssist has so many pros to working with their company. You are able to work from home. All of your coworkers are available to help when you need it. The offices you work with are amazing as well.

Cons

I have not run across any cons at this time.

Employee Relations Manager

We love this! Caring for each other is one of our Core Values and a big part of the culture at eAssist. We're happy you feel it. Thank you for sharing your experience!

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

LOVE THIS JOB!

Jan 26, 2021 - Success Consultant, DSO Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The flexibility to manage your own schedule, the team work involved, the culture that surrounds eAssist and within eAssist

Cons

I have no cons thus far!

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, our vetting process is extensive but ensures our eAssisters are the most prepared for the work we do. We greatly appreciate your time sharing your experiences!

5. 5.0

Amazing Company

Jan 26, 2021 - Success Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, work life balance

Cons

None! Great place to work!

Employee Relations Manager

We appreciate your kind words! We agree eAssist is pretty great!

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

What a BLESSING!

Dec 31, 2020 - Success Consultant in Cairo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! From owner and top management all the way down to new hires. What a wonderful group of professional, like minded individuals. Working from home Room to grow. They are growing fast which opens up many opportunities. Support from so many. Everyone wants to help you succeed. Education. They are always raising their standards and they take you with them on that journey by providing so many different avenues of learning. Success. eAssist is a success already but that does not stop their desire to aim higher. Being a part of that success is amazing.

Cons

I did not do this years ago.

Employee Relations Manager

We love this! Our people are our #1 asset that makes eAssist so great. We're glad you're with us!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Best Company!!

Dec 17, 2020 - Success Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Flexibility; Potential for a great income; An amazing CEO!

Cons

Working from home can definitely create a little more pressure due to constantly wanting to check and answer emails

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your long time loyalty and kind words! We love hearing feedback from our eAssisters!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Dental Job EVER!

Dec 5, 2020 - Client Success Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to do what I love in serving dentists and their practices, while balancing family life and working from home. The culture of the company is like one big family - we all care for one another.

Cons

None that I know of!

Employee Relations Manager

We love to hear feedback like this because who we are, and everything we do is centered around our Core Values. Caring for each other is imbedded deep into our culture and we want all of our eAssisters to feel it! Thank you for taking the time leave this review, we sincerely appreciate it!

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Great flexibility

Dec 1, 2020 - Success Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, work from home, take on as little or as much work as you want

Cons

Income is difficult to build to a workable range for 40 hours a week

Employee Relations Manager

We're so glad you love our culture here! Our culture and core values means so much to us. We love to see eAssisters, like you, be a living example of the culture we worked hard to build!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thankful to have found eAssist!

Nov 26, 2020 - Customer Success Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to work from home doing what I love Opportunity to learn and grow Excellent home/work balance

Cons

I can’t think of any!

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you've had such a great experience with us! We've worked hard to make sure our eAssisters have the resources they need to be successful and continue to do what they love and we're happy to hear its working!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 English Reviews