KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

eDreams ODIGEO CEO Dana Dunne
Dana Dunne

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0

Great company

Aug 30, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good company to work for. A lot of brilliant people, others not so much. Technology-wise tries to be as modern as compliance admits. If you're good you'll be very comfortable.

Cons

Don't expect special treatment from HR or any sort of raise unless you fight for it (aka get an offer somewhere else and threaten to leave).

16 people found this review helpful
  2. 3.0

Marketing

Jan 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working at one of the world's top OTAs - One of Barcelona's largest technology companies - Living in Barcelona, a city with an excellent quality of life

Cons

New leadership lacking knowledge, passion and entrepreneurial spirit that founders had. A lot of talent has departed as a result of this.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

eDreams ODIGEO Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on eDreams ODIGEO. We couldn't be more proud of being one of the major players in the Spanish job market. We are working hard to further develop the culture and life here, so your feedback is very important for us. Thank you for your contribution!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Jun 25, 2022 - Director of Transformation
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, high level of ownership Fast paced, desire to have impact quickly Mature agile organisation

Cons

Sometimes a bit chaotic and disorganised

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best places I’ve ever worked

Jun 8, 2022 - Ios Software Engineer in Porto, Oporto
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy skyrockets, new tech stack, cool features/projects, phenomenal team chemistry

Cons

I can’t think of any at the moment

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Becoming a great company!

Jun 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good flexible remote policy, a lot of flexibility and autonomy Very focus on results and delivery Senior management with long term vision

Cons

Lack of benefits - Health Insurance, learning platform and conferences mostly for IT and Product.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to learn

Jun 1, 2022 - People Team Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I have worked with the best people ever - I could learn a lot from my manager and colleagues (depending on the team, though) - If you want to make things happen and grow in the role, this is the right place to be. Personally, I learnt in the role what in other companies I could have learned in a double of time. - A fair treatment and good management during COVID pandemics and lockdown

Cons

- Benefits could be more competitive (compared to other tech companies in Barcelona) - With the remote work (although it is a good asset), some ways of working went too "bureaucratic" and tasks have become more consuming - Difficult to change role across departments (non-traditional role shifts)

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to be

May 26, 2022 - Video Specialist in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very respectful, mindful and caring environment. - Top notch technology applied across the board. - A lot of learning opportunities, from english lessons to all sorts of hard and soft skills courses. - A company that encourages growth. If you are driven, you can definitely evolve. Apart from my personal experience, I've personally seen dozens of examples of people who started in a position, and a few years later (I'm talking more 2 or 3 than 6 or 7) ended up in management positions. - Full remote work with the possibility of working in an amazing office with open plan floors and super cool rooftop terrace (I'm talking Barcelona, I haven't been in the other offices, like the one in Madrid for example, but I've seen pictures and they look cool too). - A bonus plan that is fair with employees (I personally got at least 100% percent of my bonus every single year I worked with them).

Cons

- This is a company that is in constant evolution, so sometimes changes can be drastic and fast. You need to be ready to adapt to these changes, which perhaps would not be so necessary in other companies. - Having the fully remote option in place, some employees don't ever go to the office, so collaboration with them is something that you need to work on, as communication may not be as fluid as it might be if everyone was always available on the same building.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee

Better go for another option

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work policy, nice people, number of days off, gym discounts.

Cons

Micromanaging, non-competitive salaries, lack of career progression, bothersome day-to-day jobs, incompetent managers

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Working at edreams

May 4, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- good team - nice office - good working equipment - good data available for building ML models

Cons

- herarchy structure - mid-low salary - low engagement, people come and go quite often

10. 5.0

Super Cool Company

Apr 21, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment with a lot of talented people

Cons

As a company we need to still grow technically talking

Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Reviews

eDreams ODIGEO Reviews FAQs

eDreams ODIGEO has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 374 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at eDreams ODIGEO to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, eDreams ODIGEO employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at eDreams ODIGEO. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

75% of eDreams ODIGEO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated eDreams ODIGEO 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at eDreams ODIGEO to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with eDreams ODIGEO Job Seekers