eFront Financial Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
eFront Financial Solutions Président-Directeur Général Olivier Dellenbach
Olivier Dellenbach

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • lots of opportunities to progress as company is growing rapidly, travel, move to another department (in 4 reviews)

• the company offers good product to niche market and has good share of it (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • s stressant, une charge de travail immense m (in 4 reviews)

• Low salaries, Bad management, poor communication, there is no master plan inside company only ad-hoc changes (in 2 reviews)

1. "Challenging but Rewarding"

I have been working at eFront Financial Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exposure to good products, smart and innovative colleagues and a global work environment.

Cons

More transparancy into the Business would be great although I already see much improvement over the past year

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "Project Manager"

I have been working at eFront Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

100% of healthcare insurance paid by the company. This includes dental and vision. Never had this type of benefit before.

You are given plenty of independence and ability to make decisions on your own. Not nearly as much red tape to navigate here.

Company is dedicated to improving the company culture and improving client satisfaction

Cons

A little too much independence at times. There is no training so you're left to figure it out on your own, which can be frustrating.

Advice to Management

Dedicate yourselves to internally training and onboarding new employees.

3. "Great Benefits"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at eFront Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

Company paid benefits. Great group of people.

Cons

No Cons working at eFront.

4. "Leveraging our Potential"

I have been working at eFront Financial Solutions full-time

Pros

eFront has plenty of potential ahead of it

Cons

We need to leverage our potential

Advice to Management

Cultivate leadership
    Focus more on people less on process

"Great Growth Company with a lot of runway"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at eFront Financial Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is very entrepreneurial, so not a cubicle job. There are a lot of smart people and demands are high, but the reward is there. In the US, the package is good, with strong benefits. The growth of the company is really good, and the vision is solid. It is a great place to work for no-nonsense people that like to go fast....

Cons

It isnt warm and fuzzy, it is fast and if you dont keep up with the speed, it is a tough place to work.

Advice to Management

Communication needs to be more frequent, and there needs to be a softer approach with some of the younger crowds that need to learn the faster pace way of working.

"C-level comparable to (d)Evil...should defintely be rooted out"

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager in New York, NY

I worked at eFront Financial Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Interesting business area, international environment and some talented/funny colleagues.

Cons

No matter if you have screwed up business in Americas, contributed to highly talented people drain, you will anyway be handed the product management and customer success on a silver platter.There again it's gonna be a complete mess...The management is completely disconnected from people and teams, with no consideration to employees....

Advice to Management

To investors, it's important to do due diligence about the company and its business, likewise checking Senior Management track record is fundamental.

"Relationship Manager"

Pros

Pay was better than average.

Cons

Toxic environment because top dog in North America was a hateful bully.

Advice to Management

Don't be jerks! You are blowing it.

Jan 8, 2017 – Manager, People Team

Thanks for the reply, it's unfortunate you feel that way. We are committed to making eFront a great place to work heading into 2017 so this will certainly be taken into consideration.

"Ok for short term, but start planning for your next job"

I have been working at eFront Financial Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits package, health insurance is completely covered, generally reasonable salary

Cons

Communication regarding career path is lip service, every year there will be a meeting to tell you they're working on it, and then nothing will change (or it will actually get worse). Only avenues for advancement are to leave.

The culture is generally a mess, while many coworkers can be supportive, management will often attempt to pit you against one-another. Unless you're in upper management, expect to be scapegoated whenever anything goes wrong.

Communication is also nonexistent, so while there will be criticism (see the aforementioned note on scapegoating), it will rarely, if ever, be constructive.

In many areas the focus tends to be based on appearance, rather than actual performance, so be prepared to deal with politics on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Realize that non-management workers are not disposable if you want to actually build the company long term, instead of simply scrambling to make things look like they're in order for the new owners.

When you speak to several people that were let go, and they're all actually happier now that they don't have to deal with the managing culture at eFront, it should tell you something about the direction the company's been taking.

Nov 21, 2016 – Chief People Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Our business is based on the expertise our employees develop and deliver to our customer, hence the importance of career path as you have highlighted in your comment... More

"Great Benefits, But that's about all that's great."

Pros

Benefits are 100% covered by the firm.

Cons

During my interviews, I was sold X when in actuality, the role is Y. Serious communication issues among internal employees/management. Zero career trajectory/growth - most roles across departments are completely stagnant.

Oct 17, 2016 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the review. Implementing company wide interviewing training, job leveling and internal mobility process is just a few policies we are putting into place to be sure this doesn't happen in... More

"Hostile"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at eFront Financial Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits of having medical paid and prescriptions paid are good as well as having 20 days vacation a year.

Cons

The bottom line is the only thing that matters to the executives. Rewarding employees for hard work isn't done, nor is positive encouragement ever given.

Advice to Management

Triple Bottom Line People, planet , profit....

Aug 10, 2016 – Manager Talent Acquisition - North America

We are sorry you feel this way about eFront. We are taking all employees feedback very seriously, good and bad ones. We have recently launched an internal employees survey and the results have been... More