KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

eMoney Advisor Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Jan 16, 2021

Found 17 of over 192 reviews

4.0
eMoney Advisor CEO  Ed O'Brien (no image)
Ed O'Brien
Pros
  • "They are allowing all employees to work from home(in 19 reviews)

• "Plenty of opportunities; diverse management team; great benefits; frequent communication from management(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "upper management really doesn’t care about you(in 12 reviews)

• "The pay is well below market rate and the company is very hesitant to ever give you more than a cost of living raise(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of eMoney Advisor and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great- even during a pandemic

Jan 16, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer in Radnor, PA

Pros

Cons

None eMoney could control during a pandemic

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits. Great culture and environment.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Improvements to be made

Sep 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a lot of great benefits like free food, holiday parties, giveaways, a lot of PTO, good healthcare benefits, summer picnics and just overall a real focus on improving employee satisfaction. Great WFH policy, great support during COVID. Wonderful coworkers and a nice office (games, cafeteria).

Cons

Pay isnt competitive and raises and promotions are difficult to come by. Work isn’t evenly distributed and there has been a growing culture of “not my responsibility “ and no follow up from management. Communication between dev teams and product is tense and managers aren’t held accountable for deliverables, the teams are, but then they aren’t given the tools needed to succeed (blockers aren’t removed, requirements are unclear, lack of support from other dev teams). I appreciate that emoney took care of the employees who were laid off in 2019, but the handling of that for internal employees and with customers was a mess and led to many new issues, one being client dissatisfaction and distrust.

4 people found this review helpful

eMoney Advisor Response

eMoney Advisor

Thank you for your feedback. It's important to hear about your experiences as an employee – especially during the COVID pandemic. We’re committed to providing a culture of transparency, accountability, and continuous improvement, and we’ve made investments to support these areas with initiatives such as our Scaled Agile Framework® program. We also conduct extensive market research to ensure that all employees are paid fairly and competitively. And while we have made great progress, we are also aware that ongoing improvement is necessary. If you’d like to discuss your experience at eMoney further, please reach out to feedback@emoneyadvisor.com.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jul 7, 2020 - Associate Software Engineer in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is supportive of employees. Supportive and helpful co-workers. Good work/life balance. Great benefits. Handled the COVID-19 crisis exceptionally well. They are allowing all employees to work from home. There were no layoffs/paycuts and new employees were able to start on time with work laptops and other office equipment shipped to their homes.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Great company.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Responsible for employee growth and retention.

Sep 3, 2019 - Senior Client Engagement Lead in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office culture and great benefits.

Cons

Management will often implement organizational changes without thinking them all the way through.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Sep 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, a lot of team activities. Company knows that happy employees are hard working employees. Opportunities for promotion. Work from home opportunities.

Cons

Waiting period for promotion.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Job but pay should be better

May 22, 2018 - Sales Associate in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home options, flexible scheduled, great benefits and time off. The environment and people you work with are all amazing. Great opportunities to grow or move to another department based on interest.

Cons

Only real downside is the pay, no matter what field you are in, if you are just starting off the pay is below average of other industries, after being here for a year you can start to increase the salary but the pay increases are still not that significant. Most people here work second jobs.

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to start!

Jun 21, 2016 - Manager in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and a great work environment. Co-workers are great as well and everyone is willing to help each other out! It's a great place to start your career.

Cons

Management will quickly put policies into place that negatively impact the culture and day to day business. However, these things do tend to be small and they are usually very open to feedback.

5 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Excellent place to work!

May 5, 2016 - QA Analyst in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome state of the art work place, free food, snacks, and drinks, great benefits, chance to get suite tickets for games and events at Wells Fargo Center, casual dress everyday, game room, etc! Great people to work with, and they only hire the best! Good work/life balance!

Cons

No major cons. Maybe that they're hiring so many people, that it's hard to meet everyone. And there's lots of restructuring to accommodate all the growth.

6 people found this review helpful

eMoney Advisor Response

Vice President, Recruiting

Yes...We are hiring many people! Hopefully all great people. thanks for the nice review and please let me know if you have any questions. MC

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still discovering who we are and who we want to be...

May 11, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talented group of people; energizing new CEO; great benefits; work-life balance; job autonomy; ability to move around the company. eMoney is full of great people who want to do great work - if we can just remove some of the obstacles standing in the way (see Cons & Advice below!), we'd be an amazing 5-star company. Right now we're a solid 3.5.

Cons

Lack of good leadership; lack of overarching goals & direction for departments & company as a whole (hoping this changes with new CEO); lack of females in leadership positions; poor annual review process (hoping this changes with new HR Mgr); lack of team unity between departments; still up for debate if Fidelity acquisition is a pro or con - feels like a lot of our ability to decide our own course with regard to product management is now in the hands of the board @ Fidelity vs. our end-users.

8 people found this review helpful