KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good training especially for newbie(in 38 reviews)
  • "The company has great plans but not so great people.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and they compensate quite fairly(in 11 reviews)
  • "Great working environment(in 8 reviews)
  • "Great bonuses and the company has built a great culture for newbies and veterans in the industry.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Keep up the good work

Mar 26, 2018 - Global Communications Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training, great culture and amazing people.

Cons

none that I can think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great entrepreneurial company

Nov 4, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart and entrepreneurial executive management team

Cons

Fast-paced company that excels in adapting to business environment

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Working at ePerformax

May 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

ePerformax has a great work environment. There is a great referral compensation. People care. Love the christmas parties and holiday gifts.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for growth. Consideration for growth is by preference of social network versus candidate/applicant skills and capabilities.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Feb 10, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Performance-driven incentives, career growth, top of the line training and support

Cons

none that I can think of

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Former Employee

It was one of the most fun and creative environment I had working here.

Dec 16, 2014 - AST
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is room for improvement, creative and artistic people, flexible time, cool pantry with television set and vending machine, we get free food occasionally and drinks we have iced tea and lemonade and specially the coffee because the company mainly operates graveyard shifts PHT, free play station at the game room, perks and awards, bonuses to motivate employees, festive environment specially on special occasions, fun and friendly co-workers, feels like my second home.

Cons

There are no exception even when there is a storm, basic salary is quite low, discharging some employees is always considered specially when some Accounts would pull out because of service satisfaction has not been met, same goes to most call centers.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Performance-based company

Jun 20, 2022 - Performance Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Offers leadership training before promotion

Cons

Low basic pay 0.5 VL per month

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Jun 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Fernando, Province of Cebu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned a lot from the experience and made great friends

Cons

Office politics was the worst. They’d believe anything said to them as long as you are in power. They believe gossips without verifying the truth.

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate it.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Company Review

Jun 10, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incentives, career growth development, management

Cons

I dont have any cons so far

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. One thing people like at ePerformax is our pay-for-performance bonus plan which incents them to do their best. The better you perform and the longer you work for us, the bigger your bonus opportunity and the more you earn. We are also proud to promote over 95 percent of our management from within the company. Our Leadership Evolution & Advancement Program provides all the training you need to be successful to take on new roles in the organization. And some great news: new people can join LEAP right away and be on their way to achieve their career aspirations!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

SALARY

Jun 9, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Huge incentives depending on your performance Awesome training

Cons

Limited benefits Salary is dependent on your performance

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We’re glad to hear you think we have “awesome training.” Our goal is to give employees the knowledge and skills they need to be successful with the training in our Global Customer Experience & Management Academy. Another thing people like at ePerformax is our pay-for-performance bonus plan which is designed to motivate employees to do their best. The better you perform and the longer you work for us, the bigger your bonus opportunity and the more you earn. Our base salaries are set by a person’s communication skills through various assessments that are taken. Employees may take these assessments at any time (with some training stipulations) to have the opportunity to increase their salary.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Jun 5, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome People. Awesome Benefits. Great Facilities.

Cons

Long Hours. Long meetings. Stressful.

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate all your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 259 Reviews

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Reviews FAQs

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 280 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

71% of ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be management, work life balance.

Popular Careers with ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Job Seekers