ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2021

3.5
ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO President Teresa Hartsaw
Teresa Hartsaw
Pros
  • "Great working environment and providing equal opportunity to everyone(in 6 reviews)

• "High Salary, Intensive Training, Career Growth(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "long working hours(in 11 reviews)

• "The company could have lessen the working hours to promote a work life balance(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Keep up the good work

Mar 26, 2018 - Global Communications Trainer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good training, great culture and amazing people.

Cons

none that I can think of

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was one of the most fun and creative environment I had working here.

Dec 16, 2014 - AST
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is room for improvement, creative and artistic people, flexible time, cool pantry with television set and vending machine, we get free food occasionally and drinks we have iced tea and lemonade and specially the coffee because the company mainly operates graveyard shifts PHT, free play station at the game room, perks and awards, bonuses to motivate employees, festive environment specially on special occasions, fun and friendly co-workers, feels like my second home.

Cons

There are no exception even when there is a storm, basic salary is quite low, discharging some employees is always considered specially when some Accounts would pull out because of service satisfaction has not been met, same goes to most call centers.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 4.0

Working at ePerformax

May 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

ePerformax has a great work environment. There is a great referral compensation. People care. Love the christmas parties and holiday gifts.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for growth. Consideration for growth is by preference of social network versus candidate/applicant skills and capabilities.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Feb 10, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Performance-driven incentives, career growth, top of the line training and support

Cons

none that I can think of

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great entrepreneurial company

Nov 4, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart and entrepreneurial executive management team

Cons

Fast-paced company that excels in adapting to business environment

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Review for pros and cons

Mar 18, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Roxas, Capiz, Capiz
      Business Outlook

Pros

High Monthly Bonus and Incentives, Co-Employees are all friendly and very attentive, seniors will teach juniors more about the product and how to handle it with high standards, 2 day off w/ flex time and finally free drinks.

Cons

Trainee gives less time for their training and module's and there might some cases when they receive call/chats etc. they get pressured by their TL's or Coach. Some QA do loudspeaker when reviewing a call for other employees to hear. I encountered once that this employee is asking to the supervisor things about the product and sometimes he or she is angry or sometimes there are some gestures that those employees wants to AWOL or retire short. Cases of toxic or friendly calls but all random. They say at work we are all equal but in reality we are not.

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your honest feedback – both pros and cons. As a company focused on continuous improvement, we welcome constructive feedback. If you have any additional information you’d like to share, please email us at feedback@eperformax.com.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very good

Apr 28, 2021 - Financial Accountant in Cavite, Cavite City, Cavite City
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice training and good for starters

Cons

Overtime and needs lots of meeting

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate your feedback.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Compensation has gone down for officers.

Apr 20, 2021 - Team Leader in Manila, Manila, Manila
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are nice to work with.

Cons

They've removed a significant portion of bonuses for officers thus I don't get paid well any longer.

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate the honest feedback. We did make some changes to bonuses as a result of the Covid pandemic that enabled us to survive and thrive as a business and keep our employees working. We continue to face the Covid headwinds while ensuring our operations are running so employees can provide for their families.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Toxic

Apr 2, 2021 - Call Center Agent in Pasay, Pasay, Pasay
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best at training you with your english communication skills

Cons

No work life balance. Company culture is toxic. Overtime is not paid. Most of the management are promoted through favoritism not on their skills or their people skills. There is also an anomaly on there referrel bonus. Their top referrer actually has someone from the recruitment team put his name on referrer box. He also recruits a lot through social media which covers their fraud. But with the help of someone(all) from the recruitment team he doubles his profit. He cleared out half a mil during the quarantine. Sometime they would also replace his name with the actual referrer.

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate the candid feedback and have forwarded your observations to the appropriate department for investigation. If you have additional information you’d like to share, please send it to feedback@eperformax.com.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The company is good for newbies

Apr 14, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Pasay, Pasay, Pasay
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company really takes care of the employees

Cons

Long working hours and overtime

Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Reviews