ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2020

3.6
ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO President Teresa Hartsaw
Teresa Hartsaw
Pros
  • "Eperformax has good performance-based bonuses(in 5 reviews)

• "Performance-driven incentives, career growth, top of the line training and support(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Keep up the good work"

Former Employee - Global Communications Trainer

I worked at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good training, great culture and amazing people.

Cons

none that I can think of

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2018-03-26

"Great entrepreneurial company"

I have been working at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO part-time

Pros

Smart and entrepreneurial executive management team

Cons

Fast-paced company that excels in adapting to business environment

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2016-11-05
  3. "Working at ePerformax"

I worked at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time

Pros

ePerformax has a great work environment. There is a great referral compensation. People care. Love the christmas parties and holiday gifts.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for growth. Consideration for growth is by preference of social network versus candidate/applicant skills and capabilities.

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2016-05-23

"Great place to work"

5.0

I have been working at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Cons

none that I can think of

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2015-02-10

"It was one of the most fun and creative environment I had working here."

AST

I worked at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO

Pros

There is room for improvement, creative and artistic people, flexible time, cool pantry with television set and vending machine, we get free food occasionally and drinks we have iced tea and lemonade and specially the coffee because the company mainly operates graveyard shifts PHT, free play station at the game room, perks and awards, bonuses to motivate employees, festive environment specially on special occasions, fun and friendly co-workers, feels like my second home.

Cons

There are no exception even when there is a storm, basic salary is quite low, discharging some employees is always considered specially when some Accounts would pull out because of service satisfaction has not been met, same goes to most call centers.

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2014-12-16
  6. "Performance based"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cebu City

I have been working at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good bonuses, supportive team, great environment.

Cons

Constant last minute change of schedule.

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2020-02-10

February 18, 2020Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear about your positive experiences at ePerformax in regards to your pay, your team and the environments. While we sometimes have to take our clients’ requirements into consideration for scheduling, we make every effort to ensure you have the rest you need, so you’re recharged and able to maximize your performance. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@eperformax.com.

"long hours"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Manila, Manila

I worked at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for less than a year

Pros

great support, very pro management

Cons

loooong hours of work work

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2020-02-16

February 18, 2020Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear about your positive experiences at ePerformax in regards to the support you get and the management team. While we sometimes have to take our clients’ requirements into consideration for scheduling, we make every effort to ensure you have the rest you need, so you’re recharged and able to maximize your performance. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@eperformax.com.

8. "Word word word word word"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cebu City

I worked at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Has the best communication skills training

Cons

Too many trainees too much stress in floor

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2020-02-09

February 18, 2020Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you think we have the best communications training. We think so too! We do everything we can to make working at ePerformax go as smoothly as possible for our employees, so we’re sorry to hear you feel it’s stressful. As you know our GCMA is constantly recruiting new people to join our family and giving opportunities to others like yourself who want a career in the BPO industry. Don’t forget you too were a newbie at some point in your career. Make the newbies on your team feel welcome and help them where you can. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@eperformax.com.

9. "Best Workplace"

Current Employee - Performance Development Coach in Cebu City

I have been working at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You will be productive and learn a lot in work.

Cons

No annual increase in compensation

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2019-11-07

January 20, 2020Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking time to provide this feedback. We are glad to hear you that you enjoy being productive and learning while at work. We work hard to create a continuous learning environment, so our teammates have the training, knowledge, and skills they need to maximize their performance. In early 2019, we introduced a new compensation plan called “Level Up,” whereby our teammates can increase their compensation by mastering their global English communication skills, gaining experience with more complex interactions, and staying with us which leads to increased bonus opportunity. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@eperformax.com.

10. "Customer Service Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Singapore

I worked at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO full-time for more than a year

Pros

excellent support system and benefits

Cons

long working hours and stressful calls

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO2019-08-22

September 5, 2019Social Media Admin

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear about your positive experiences at ePerformax with our support system and benefits. While we sometimes have to take our clients’ requirements into consideration for scheduling, we do work a 48-hour compressed work week, in order to give you the time off you need. Unfortunately not all customers are happy when they call, but we give you all the training you need to handle those types of calls and the support of your officers to help when you need it. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@eperformax.com.

• 1