KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

eSUB Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2021

Found 32 of over 34 reviews

3.1
eSUB CEO Erich Litch (no image)
Erich Litch
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Potential

Mar 15, 2021 - Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smaller company with compelling vision and large market.

Cons

Needs to update its technology and product.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Used to be great

Jul 21, 2021 - Senior Client Success Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team members working together

Cons

Lack of experience in leaders and developers Leadership made decisions without asking the team or thinking of the consequences

HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. The leadership team has been working diligently to be transparent with the organization on 2021 initiatives, strategy and company goals. eSUB values you as an employee. Feel free to reach out to HR and or your direct report for resolution.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

164 Comments

Join the conversation on
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nice place to work - but lots of turnover

May 24, 2021 - Channel Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product. Management listens. Nice offices and marketing team.

Cons

Too much turnover. Not enough money invested in commissions.

HR Generalist

eSUB appreciates your feedback. There continues to be more recognition for the team as the year progresses to alleviate the turnover rate. The company values all of its employees which is why leadership is being proactive in goal setting and professional development opportunities.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

No Thanks

Jun 10, 2021 - Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote flexibility was a plus

Cons

Management is not transparent with staff

Director, Finance and Accounting

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for providing feedback. The organization is making positive strides toward growth, professional development and culture modifications with new leadership in place for 2021 goals. As the company continues to grow transparency is a key focus with the team.

6. 1.0
    Current Employee

The pay does not make up for the culture.

Feb 2, 2021 - Software Developer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is good for my experience. I genuinely like my direct coworkers because they are really nice and hardworking. I think we work well together despite all being remote now.

Cons

The culture is terrible. So many of us are looking for other jobs because it's mentally draining working here. The best day I've had was when the CEO abruptly stopped showing up, but unfortunately now she is somehow still involved and just as shady. If you are thinking of working here, be careful. She will be nice to your face and talk bad about you when you aren't around. I've had it happen to me and I found out because word travels!

3 people found this review helpful

HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. Your insight is valued. The organization is continuing to evolve and make positive strides in providing great leadership in 2021. Your commitment to the company is appreciated.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great co-workers!

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Position
    Business Outlook

Pros

The relationships and camaraderie built among my peers was a positive experience.

Cons

The organization has gone through a lot of changes.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Sep 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work/life balance, company has been very accommodating with COVID response and actions. Management team is collaborative and communicates well with all staff. Company is hiring and up-leveling the staff, bringing in some great talent.

Cons

So many meetings! But I suppose that is to be expected in a fully remote environment.

HR Generalist

Thank you so much for your kind words! eSUB really values your feedback in taking the time to share your experience with the organization. eSUB values work home life balance and supports their employees during this challenging COVID time. We look forward to your continued loyalty and service with the company!

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stay far away!

Feb 22, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and compensation are decent. Coworkers are friendly.

Cons

No direction or transparency whatsoever. Does not value employee efforts and management doesn't care about employees or their career growth.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Generalist

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for providing feedback. The organization is making positive strides toward growth, professional development and culture modifications with new leadership in place for 2021 goals. This will enhance the employee participation and involvement within the company.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great team, horrible management - Beware! - This no where close to a 5.0 star company!

Sep 11, 2020 - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great tools to work with that were paid for by the company Great people to work with in multiple departments Flexible Hours Snack Carts The culture amongst the teams were good

Cons

CEO is very shady, non trusting, blames everyone else for the high turn over rate Transparency is a joke there. Backstabbing and criticizing from the latest "HR" There's plenty of fluff and hype talk but the action does not match from upper management

2 people found this review helpful

HR Generalist

We are very sorry to hear this is the experience you had with eSUB. We value all current and former employees'. Thank you for your feedback. We're in the process of building a strong culture and community within the organization that the CEO has been very passionate about in implementing new processes supported by the leadership team. Our intention is to continue to make eSUB a fun, warm, transparent and inviting work environment. Best of luck in your career.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Changes. Great Company

Jun 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

New leadership team. I feel confident in the team team members that we will be successful. New HR person has also helped me tremendously. Meredith is truly amazing vs the last person who could never help me out.

Cons

Nothing now because they have taken the time to listen to our concerns and really implement an outstanding leadership team.

3 people found this review helpful