eTouch Federal Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

eTouch Federal Systems Reviews

4.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent place to work for pay, promotions, work life balance!"

Former Employee - Information Security Specialist in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Information Security Specialist in Washington, DC

I worked at eTouch Federal Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

work life balance, work at home flexible schedule, good pay.
    Learned the Federal IT support services industry as well as honed my pricing analysis skills.
    I worked with alot of different teams and individuals across the country and found while there is always some sort of communication that all the divisions were able to resolve these issues and "get the job done". Coworkers very supportive and willing to lend a helping hand. Additionally, they were willing to educate their colleagues to bring them upto speed.

Cons

feels like working in a small company - which could be good or bad. Worked long hours and knowledge resided within a few individuals, so sometimes you would hit a bottleneck. Fast paced environment with a highly matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders, deadlines and commitments which required being on your feet.

Advice to Management

Flat companies are great but introduce a layer of management to enable quicker decisions and things getting done. This will give long timers some career options. Also introduce performance related incentives tying everyone to a common goal. Perks such a gym membership would be helpful as well.

2. "A Dynamic Cloud company"

Current Contractor - Security Engineer in Washington, DC
    Current Contractor - Security Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at eTouch Federal Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Open minded forward thinking company, providing lots of autonomy as long as the work is being done correctly and on time. Working on the forefront of Public/Hybrid cloud & virtual technology

Cons

Not really, but at times it seems that you are talking with the Big Bang Theory folks, brilliant but awkward. Actually in the end it all works, since the more you get to know them the easier it becomes to work with them and thy do have good hearts.

3. "Great employer"

Current Employee - Business Development in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Business Development in Washington, DC

I have been working at eTouch Federal Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

eTouch Federal Systems is a loyal employer that cares about employees and creates an excellent work environment. Provides good career path where employees have a voice.

Cons

Benefits are great but were not communicated real well to all employees. That means that I have to often call Aetna to find out what’s covered.

Advice to Management

I have a great appreciation for eTouch having returned to this employer after 10 plus years.

4. "Great company"

Current Employee - Cloud Engineer in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Cloud Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at eTouch Federal Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company to work for! Lots of interesting, leading edge and innovative cloud, security, devops, service delivery work that is challenging but rewarding!

Cons

Have to work hard and some of the guru’s in the company are often a little testy. Everyone is expected to contribute equally which can sometimes be a challenge, but overall keeps me on my toes.

Advice to Management

Could always use more $$ ;-)

5. "Good Company to Work For, Good Management"

Former Employee - IT Professional in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - IT Professional in Washington, DC

I worked at eTouch Federal Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company works on the leading edge of Cloud technology. Good benefits and above average compensation. Decent work environment.

Cons

HR can be more responsive

Advice to Management

Share the growth vision for the company with employees more transparently. It helps in understanding one's own career path.