eXp Realty Reviews

Updated May 18, 2021

4.8
Pros
  • "That I get to take part in revenue share(in 119 reviews)

• "Best Cloud Based Realty Company(in 50 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You must be driven to do real estate no matter what company you work for(in 32 reviews)

• "some minor growing pains that get fixed quickly(in 28 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of eXp Realty and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great job opportunities - remote positions

Jan 12, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Greenville, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The level of support afforded the staff is outstanding. Employee benefits just continue to improve! Love the caliber of professionals with whom I work at eXp World Holdings, Inc.

Cons

If a person has difficulty with being flexible and going with the flow, such a fast paced company that is growing nationally and globally may be a challenge. For me? I thrive on it!

4 people found this review helpful

eXp Realty Response

Thanks for your support. We love the ability to role out new benefit offerings for our staff and appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to have you on the team. - eXp People Team

2. 5.0

Best place to work!

May 18, 2021 - Realtor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technology, (virtual office and accessibility), Ownership, Stock, Training, Good People

Cons

none as of yet, and hopefully there will be none.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome Company to work for!

May 14, 2021 - Real Estate Broker in Reedsport, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work virtual from home, No desk time, Freedom to set your own hours, it is like having your own business but with the support of a massive company infrastructure. They have hundreds of hours of training available, mentors if needed and weekly meetings that you can ask questions and share knowledge and input.

Cons

If you are NOT self motivated or a self starter, then you may have problems working here as you are in charge of your own success. The company provides the tools, but you have to take the initiative to find your clients and generate business. They do provide some tools even for this, but to be successful, you still need to do more.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

AMAZING benefits

May 10, 2021 - REALTOR® in Knoxville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

One thing that gets completely overlooked is the healthcare that is offered through Clearwater. If you are a productive agent you actually get rewarded. The amount of stock my family and I have received from the ICON program has been life changing. The revenue share program can give you an opportunity to earn passive income for the rest of your life. From my research the EXP Realty fees beat all of the other major brokerages fees. I really don't understand why every agent isn't with EXP realty.

Cons

If you're not going to recruit/attract any agents or you are only going to do 1-5 deals a year that are not luxury properties, EXP probably isn't for you. I would just join a very small brokerage that charges low fees. I can't think of any other cons.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exceptional experience!!!!

May 4, 2021 - Real Estate Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

The technology is amazing , everything is right at your finger tips. I love being virtual, yet still easily able to have a conversation with anyone needed. The marketing & agent support are superior to the other 3 brokerages I have been with in my career. Hand down best company, best agent support and technology! The growth potential & revenue sharing makes exp unlike anyone else. The sky is the limit here , I wish I had joined them years ago. Thankful I am finally where I should be.

Cons

None! Everything is streamlined , efficient and fun.

Team Integrations Manager

Thanks for the amazing review!! Casey and Victoria are fantastic. We appreciate the kind words.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

This company & their staff truly live their core values!

May 11, 2021 - Team Integrations Specialist in Lake Havasu City, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible core values! All of the staff that I’ve met so far are wonderful people! The pay is fair and benefits are amazing! I feel valued.

Cons

The only con I’ve discovered so far is that my role is fairly new & we are working out some kinks in the work flow, but it’s been happening fast and the collaboration has been far superior to any company I’ve worked with in the past.

eXp Realty Response

We are transforming our business services and even the real estate industry, and we're not slowing down! It's wonderful to hear that you love our culture and benefits, because even as a 100% remote company we know its our amazing staff that make us such an eXceptional company. Thanks for being part of our journey and helping us build work flows as we grow! - eXp People Team

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The brokerage of the future, happening now.

May 13, 2021 - Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Virtual world, quick responses from DB, all friendly, all business, no drama.

Cons

There aren't any that I've experienced in over 12 months.

8. 5.0

Brokerage Treats REALTORS® Like Customers

May 15, 2021 - REALTOR® in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple Income Streams Top Notch Education eXp is always current, especially in technology and setting trends in real estate There is always someone to help you!

Cons

The initial learning curve is intense for people who are not super techie and should come with a Gen Z assistant.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

So much is available to us!

May 17, 2021 - Licensed Realtor in Auburn, AL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can work from anywhere because it is in the world online

Cons

Computer issues trying to get into the world from time to time

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great agent success toolset and support.

Apr 19, 2021 - Licensed Real Estate Agent in Pensacola, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The "eXp World" platform, while at first glance seems to be a corny "Sims game" is actually a quite powerful tool that streamlines the training and support system that the company has built. The availability of subject matter experts to address questions or issues you might encounter while working through any deal is super valuable.

Cons

It's a large company with many different moving parts, so it is easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information and tools that they make available to you. This may be an issue for a new agent or anyone who has trouble focusing and prioritizing what they need for their specific business model plan.

Team Integrations Manager

Thank you for the kind review. We do love our eXp World!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 819 Reviews