eXp Realty Reviews | Glassdoor

eXp Realty Reviews

Updated Jun 19, 2019

Found 262 reviews

4.6
Pros
  • "Revenue Share better than any I've seen(in 62 reviews)

• "Being agent owned and operated by some of the best agents in the world allows me to constantly improve my business(in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company is growing fast - which means growing pains - that's why the opportunity is so huge(in 20 reviews)

• "I simply have no cons to report here(in 20 reviews)

1. "3 Years at eXp"

Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Earning structure, freedom and creativity, collaboration. I've been here 3 years, and there simply isn't another brokerage that can beat the deal that I have with eXp. I've built a business that provides an income for my family I couldn't get anywhere else. It took 3 years, but it's very achievable.

Cons

Sometimes people don't get connected to everything and fall off. I've found that an agents sponsor can really dictate a lot of their success. There are some great people a the company that are pouring their energy back into the agents they sponsor, and there are others that are just recruiting and moving on to the next one.

Advice to Management

Reward good sponsors and get rid of recruiters that are giving the company a bad name and not supporting agents they bring on. Those agents leave and go back to their brokerages and talk poorly about their experience.

eXp Realty2019-06-20
  2. "Dynamic and Collaborative Company"

Current Employee - Onboarding Concierge in Tampa, FL

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours Monday thru Friday, company provides technology

Cons

Need to change your mindset regarding your workplace and not being able to pop in to ask someone a quick question, rely on chat and email

Advice to Management

Great company to work for, collaborative and ask for feedback from agents and staff

eXp Realty2019-05-30

June 5, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We are improving our ability to communicate through our virtual campus and extend hours for agents in the future.

3. "Cool company that utilizes excellent technical tools to make your job easy"

Current Employee - Administrative Support Coordinator

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, good pay and benefits, friendly virtual work environment.

Cons

I have experienced nothing negative.

eXp Realty2019-05-28

May 29, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy you are enjoying your experience!

4. "A great brokerage and the future of real estate brokerages."

Current Employee - Associate Broker

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are incredible technology tools that are available to agents at this brokerage and there is a culture of working together and helping each other out that I have not experienced at other brokerages that I have worked with.

Cons

Since this is a cloud based brokerage, some agents won't like the fact that there is not a traditional office space available in some cases.

eXp Realty2019-06-02

June 5, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you for your feedback. Though we do not have many physical offices, we continue to improve the ability of virtual spaces for agents and staff!

5. "I don't get what the hype is about"

Current Employee - Realtor in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good broker, Holly Maberry, is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

No office space, no sense of community, virtual meetings and virtual classes.

Advice to Management

I have no advice for management, because I don't understand what the hype is about at this company.

eXp Realty2019-06-03

June 5, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that as you continue to work with us you will see how we can provide stellar services and a sense of community by continuing to be a virtual organization.

• "Great place to grow"

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunity to make an impact. Work from home.

Cons

Can be hard for some to be efficient working from home.

Advice to Management

Keep making big moves!

eXp Realty2019-05-08

May 8, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you so much for the great feedback! Don't worry you will get used to working from home and will love it!

"Can't Say Enough"

Current Employee - Realtor in Fremont, NH

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Technology, collaboration, fun, exciting, financially superior to others, great support! Joining eXp Realty has motivated me and the people I work with all feel the same! Lets grow!

Cons

None so far. Some people say the lack of brick and mortar and I say the lack of the office petty politics and social clicks is refreshing!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! We know that any rowing pains are expected. No pain no gain! As we say in the Marines "If it ain't raining we ain't training."

eXp Realty2019-05-01

May 1, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

"I make way more than 100%"

Current Employee - Realtor in Nashville, TN

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The rev share and Stock have completely change my life. I know longer have any bad months in real estate no ups and downs. The camaraderie is like nothing I’ve ever seen and I came from RE/MAX on a 95% split. I live on rev share in my commissions are a bonus going towards taxes and investment properties now. All because I introduced 15 agents to the company and that turn to almost 300 in just two years. I am completely...

Cons

If you come on to this company and you are somewhat new make sure that you come on underneath a team leader personality because I hear if you don’t the experience won’t be as satisfying. I personally coach my agents once a week.

Advice to Management

NA

eXp Realty2019-04-17

May 1, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you for the feedback. We will take this into consideration as we continue to develop our mentorship and education platforms

"Better follow thru on core values"

Former Employee - Onboarding Specialist

I worked at eXp Realty full-time

Pros

Great work environments, support of employees, collaboration and teamwork. I truly loved working there!

Cons

Unclear job expectations for certain positions within the company and lack of communication on behalf of the management. Unclear job parameters and lack of ongoing training.

Advice to Management

Set clear guidelines for job expectations and follow through on them. Employees need to know what the parameters of their position is and when they need training provide it to them. Two of the core values for the company are transparency and integrity. When a company does not provide parameters of a position then an employee cannot live up to the expectations of the position there's not much transparency involved when...

eXp Realty2019-05-11

May 15, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you for your comments. We will take this into account as we continue to define our processes and infrastructure.

• "Great Company"

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent

I have been working at eXp Realty full-time

Pros

Best decision I made to choose this brokerage!

Cons

I can not think of any downsides/cons

eXp Realty2019-04-17

April 17, 2019Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are glad to have you part of the team!

Found 262 reviews