KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

eaHELP Reviews

Updated Jan 30, 2017

Found 21 of over 40 reviews

4.4
eaHELP Founder and CEO Bryan Miles (no image)
Bryan Miles

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Perfect client match, thorough process, wonderful support system! Leadership is dynamic.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Excellent culture and professional development offered through this company.(in 3 reviews)
  • "They offer decent pay.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Awesome company values, amazing people to work with, matched well with clients, great activity on closed FB page to help the assistants.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company with Wonderful Values

Jun 24, 2016 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for stay at home parents; providing flexible schedule options. EA's are matched with clients based on personality profiles and it works very well!

Cons

For people that need insurance coverage, this is not the company. EA's are hired as 1099's. It works well for our family, but may not for others.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your continued excellent service for over 3 years!! We appreciate you and know that the level of support our Virtual Assistants provide, is what sets us apart - here's to many more years!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Okay, but ridiculous demands

Jan 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay for a part-time, work from home gig

Cons

The clients can be extremely demanding, but refuse to up your hours, so you have to work miracles.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry that your client experience wasn't a positive one. Relationship Managers are there to help navigate these situations with clients but we are sorry to hear that it didn't work out in this case. Thank you again for the feedback and we wish you the best.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Virtual Assistant

Jun 26, 2016 - Virtual Executive Assistant in Cumming, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great values! Great matching process with clients! Flexibility!

Cons

No insurance and working from home can sometimes be lonely.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking time to leave a review! We love the flexibility this opportunity offers our virtual assistants and we are so thankful for your service of 3+ years! eaHELP recognizes the need for "community" among our VA's and are constantly looking for ways to connect our amazing rockstars!

4. 5.0

Executive Assistant

May 1, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and great clients. Awesome work culture.

Cons

If you need insurance benefits you should look for other employment as this is contractor (1099) job so no benefits

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of eaHELP! We are so glad that you have observed our dynamic work culture first hand and we agree....it's pretty awesome! :) Thank you for contributing the the success of eaHELP in a BIG BIG way! We appreciate you!

5. 1.0
    Current Employee

Have all the time for you in the world until they drop you on your butt!

Apr 19, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have some good reviews.

Cons

The interview process is a series of several tasks that you have to do in different programs and then submit. They don't tell you if you can ask questions so most people are scared to. If you are booking travel for a client you will need more information then you are given but again you are not instructed that you can ask any questions.

9 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are so sorry that the interview process was less than desirable for you. We try to make the process as clear as possible, outlining each step. Unfortunately, it appears we did not succeed in relaying that information to you. We do wish you much success - please accept our apologies for leaving you wondering what went wrong.

6. 4.0

Great organization!

Feb 11, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility and remote work is awesome! Great corporate team and client relationship managers!

Cons

I wish number of hours with a client could be increased. I love the job -- just wish I could get more hours.

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We love that you are feeling the benefits of working from home and have experienced that sense of community we strive to create between the corporate employees, VAs and Relationship Managers! We strive to reach the number of hours that each of our VAs desire - sometimes it takes a while, but trust that we are always on the look out for more hours for our awesome VAs!!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work Enviorment

Jan 1, 2016 - Addictions Counselor in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great clinical directors, fun place to work.

Cons

Not enough hours given to work

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We strive to honor requests from our contractors for additional hours and I apologize if we have not been able to offer the desired amount at this time...let your contacts know that you'd love more hours :) We so appreciate you!

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

VEA

Nov 15, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to work from home

Cons

Too much control over contractors

Talent Acquisition Manager

Please accept our apologies, we certainly wish that your experience with eaHELP had been a more positive one. We appreciate your honest feedback and consider this a learning opportunity. I would love to have the chance to talk with you further. Should you wish to offer additional feedback, please feel free to contact me at 855.548.4187 ext 751

9. 5.0

VEA

May 31, 2015 - VEA in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work, super mission! Good people.

Cons

Can take a little bit of time to get matched with a client, but well worth the wait.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking time to write a review...we are so glad you are part of eaHELP! We appreciate the way YOU help carry out our mission in the way you serve and YOU help us to be better. I definitely agree that the matching process can be lengthy, but we are so glad you found the process to be worthwhile! #iameahelp

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Virtual Executive Assistant

Apr 23, 2015 - Virtual Executive Assistant in Phila, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I have had interactions with are very supportive and helpful. Almost all employees work virtually from home, which could make it difficult to connect with co-workers - but eaHELP does a wonderful job of not allowing it's employees to feel isolated.

Cons

I really want full time hours.

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are so glad that you feel connected at eaHELP, we understand that working virtually presents challenges and we try very hard to listen to and address the issues of feeling alone! Thank you for your feedback regarding FT hours, we have found that capping the number of hours per week at approximately 20, our VAs are able effectively support their client(s) without being stretched too thin. However, we do try to provide as many hours as we can to our VAs.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews

eaHELP Reviews FAQs

eaHELP has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at eaHELP to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, eaHELP employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at eaHELP. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

94% of eaHELP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated eaHELP 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at eaHELP to be management, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be career development, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with eaHELP Job Seekers