ebizAutos Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Thomas P Dunn Jr

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing place with amazing people!"

Current Employee - Support Director in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Support Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work with amazing team of support managers that always go above and beyond to help clients and do everything they can to fulfill their job duties. General attitude at ebiz is that you can approach anyone for help and that goes from top to bottom. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help each other. Being in service industry prior to eBiz I have a huge respect for management that treats small accounts with equal attention as large accounts. I have had the president get involved to help out clients no matter the size of their budget on daily basis. It is a complex industry but its nice to work with people that care equally for all of their clients

Cons

No place is perfect, but overall I can't think of any cons at this time.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

"Great company with serious communication issues"

I worked at ebizAutos full-time

Pros

This company offers a nice, easy-going atmosphere with a weekly catered lunch day, plenty of entertainment opportunities and wonderful people.

Cons

This company suffers from a communication breakdown recently and, as such, it's become apparent that not all departments know what each other is doing and this can, and has, resulted in some inter-company conflict and confusion.

Advice to Management

Get back to the core ideals of the company, make sure that everyone knows what is happening and why, and remember that taking care of your employees will result in a happier and healthier work atmosphere.

"Surprised this place isn't closed down"

Pros

Lunch, Video Games, Freedom, Casual Work Environment

Cons

This used to be a great place to work. In the past 3 years it has changed, we are losing clients like crazy and not stopping. Penske is our largest customer, if we ever lost them I fear for my job. No communication within departments. Accounting Department is clueless, ask a question about your check or benefits and get the deer in a headlight look. Truly makes me sad what this company has become, it used to be such a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Have clear focus and direction. Communicate with your employees. We helped build this company and we are all assets.

"Ebizautos is a Joke"

I worked at ebizAutos full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

used to be a great place to work fun environment it is sad what it has become.

Cons

Owners are greedy, heartless and selfish. Only care about the bottom dollar. Management is like a circus. No integrity at all. Clients are dropping like flies. Owner has a new Ferrari every other month. Huge slap in the face when he says the company is cutting costs.

Advice to Management

Find your integrity and treat your employees with respect

"company is going down the drain"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I worked at ebizAutos full-time

Pros

Decent pay, free lunch once a week, average benefits, good hours, don't have to take work home with you.

Cons

The company decided to close their SLO office without trying to find any alternative solutions before closing the office. Basically no raises, below average PTO, no sick pay, poorly managed by all decision makers. If you are in support, it is almost impossible to grow within this company.

Advice to Management

Annual raises and incentives for hard work aside from making sales. Instead of closing an office down, try presenting some of the companies issues to the employees who speak to your customers.

"Great Place to work - Amazing Learning Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

eBizAutos has been a wonderful experience for me, personally and professionally. I have worked here the last four years and have gained tremendously as a result of it. Not only has my career improved significantly as a result of working here, but I also feel that my strengths as a person have improved as well. eBizAutos has taught me that to maintain a strong business, one must be willing to change, think outside the box, work with others, and always figure out the best way to solve a problem. If I could describe the last four years of working at eBizAutos, I would say that I started out as a Youngling (Star Wars) and have grown into a full Jedi Master :)

Cons

Sick time is used as PTO.

Advice to Management

Provide sick days.

"A Horrible Place to Work"

Pros

Flexible hours, Easy, no brainer

Cons

No Sick days
    Six Holidays per Year...Have never worked for a company with so few paid Holidays
    Inexperienced Management

Advice to Management

Regular Communication with Employees, i.e., Quarterly Meetings
    More Paid Holidays
    Paid Sick Days

8. "Casual work environment, friendly atmosphere and in the happiest city in America!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time

Pros

Casual work environment, everyone is around the same age and same stage of life which makes for great relationships and relatability. Snacks and drinks are provided, and we have lunch provided on Tuesdays. Management does not micro-manage, and everyone is always willing to help if you need a question answered or assistance in solving a case. Ping pong and foosball are available to let off steam or take a break in the middle of the day. Overall a very positive environment to work in.

Cons

Not much room for growth from an account manager position. PTO and sick days are combined and capped at 15 days/year. PTO starts at 10 days a year until you have completed one full fiscal year, so if you are hired after January, you have to wait an upwards of 1 year and 11 months to receive the additional 5 PTO days. PTO days are "use them or lose them", and they do not roll over into the next year. High turnover rate at support level.

Advice to Management

I would suggest coming up with creative ways to reward account managers who work hard to keep good, hard workers from leaving.

9. "Laid back, fun work environment"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very casual and laid back place to work. All my coworkers are funny, intelligent, approachable, and eager to help with any issues. The manager is really easy to work for and also very approachable.

Cons

There isn't much room to grow in the support department. We also don't get sick days, it's taken out of your PTO.

Advice to Management

Give sick days.

"My experience at eBiz has been short so far, but enjoyable."

Current Employee - Ecommerce Analyst in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Ecommerce Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ebizAutos full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual office environment, the company provides free snacks and beverages everyday and lunch on Tuesday. The facilities are very nice and the office equipment is up to date. The people are generally very friendly, no one in management is unapproachable. Things tend to run smoothly because it seems everyone's opinions and ideas are valued. Because the company is still relatively new and trying to define itself, you get the feeling that there's room to grow.

Cons

Unfortunately, you don't get any sick days so you're forced to use your PTO when you aren't feeling well. Additionally, there is a strange PTO policy. After you've been here for 90 days you earn 1 day per month thereafter, but you don't start earning 1.25 days per month until January 1st following your first 365 days of employment no matter when you were hired. Therefore, someone hired in February has to work significantly harder for that extra quarter day than someone who was hired in December.

Advice to Management

Clarify the PTO/Sick Day policy--thank you for the free lunch!