eg solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Elizabeth Gooch
  1. "Opportunities Aplenty"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at eg solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Wealth of opportunities to develop skill set through working with some of the biggest companies in the world. Massive variation to the work - a true example of 'no two days the same.' Chance to meet, work with and learn from incredibly talented and highly experienced people.

Cons

A huge amount of flexibility is required, particularly in customer facing roles. Circumstances can change rapidly and you must be able to adapt quickly to this.

Advice to Management

Continued development in staff and enhanced communication will always be investment worthwhile.

eg solutions2015-07-16
  2. "Test Manager"

Current Employee - Test Manager

I have been working at eg solutions

Pros

I am very proud to work for eg solutions plc. The company recognises the staff and values the contribution that the staff make. The opportunities for career growth are available and it is possible to experience many roles within the company should you wish to do so. The company is innovative and it's an exciting place to work, we use the latest technology and always strive to stay ahead of the competition.

Cons

If you are used to the structure of a large corporate then it may take a little adjustment when working here. You cannot hide within the hierarchy, everyone is known personally and communication is open. This can take a little getting used to if you are used to lots of process and formal structure.

Advice to Management

The senior management team are supportive and communicate well. The CEO is inspirational and a great role model. My advice would be keep doing what you do.

eg solutions2015-07-09
  3. "Grow, grow, grow!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Stafford, England

I have been working at eg solutions

Pros

Working from home flexibility makes us work harder for you! Microsoft tooling and willingness to move development forward. Forward thinking, does not fear new technology, tools and products. Real willingness to cater for individuals needs where education is concerned - online training is where its at! Real signs of innovation end of 2014, now being born out in 2015.

Cons

Too focused on where we are, need to think further ahead with whats coming down the road and be ready for it. Need to become more slick with internal processes - Use the tools we have and keep it simple, transparent and consistent. Better now, but still too many single man dependencies.

Advice to Management

Agile, agile, agile - lets just do it. Expand the company, with more innovation. Does it have to be directly aligned to the current business? Pool the ideas again and excite us!

eg solutions2015-07-16
  4. "Fast paced but not for the feint hearted"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Stafford, England

I have been working at eg solutions

Pros

The work is varied, hands on and you have great exposure across the business. You feel part of the business and it's journey

Cons

As a globally growing business the pace of change is not for everyone and if you are shy of hard work, it's not for you.

Advice to Management

keep continually investing in/review staff/training/development if you want them to deliver for the future.

eg solutions2015-07-15
  5. "Striving to be a Top Employer"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Stafford, England

I have been working at eg solutions full-time for more than 19 years

Pros

UK SME with a market leading product used by global brands. Great opportunities to learn and gain experience of working with some of the top companies in the world. Fantastic team of people with a hard work ethic and can do attitude. Big company benefits with a flexible scheme.

Cons

There is a lot of travel involved in working at eg. Either day to day travel to UK customers or working away for long periods. Doesn't suit everyone.

eg solutions2015-06-16