emarsys Implementation Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2019

4.5
emarsys CEO Ohad Hecht
Ohad Hecht
  1. "Great Onboarding; Exciting Opportunity Ahead"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Intentional onboarding - Dynamic product roadmap - Growth-oriented goals - Great time to start

Cons

Emarsys US operates like a startup within a bigger company. There are some "growing pains" that come along with the startup feel, but they are usually well communicated and manageable.

emarsys2019-06-10

emarsys Response

July 3, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and letting us know that you enjoyed our Onboarding process. Being able to get our employees started off on the right foot is one of the many keys to success here at Emarsys. As Emarsys North America has grown over the past 4 years, we have made great progress and continue to value employee feedback to continue to improve. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Emarsys HR Team

2. "Challenging job but with great people & great reward!"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work/life balance (supervisors encourage reasonable hours) - Fun industry - Family like working environment (we're not just co-workers, we hang out together too) - Flexible but reasonable hours

Cons

- Change management but there is already an internal plan in place to address this

Advice to Management

You have a hard job, be encouraged and know that we are behind you and believe in you.

emarsys2019-06-19

emarsys Response

July 3, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for providing us feedback and your continued commitment to our company. Work/Life Balance and becoming a best place to work in the industry are what we strive for. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Emarsys HR Team

3. "Recent Hire"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time

Pros

I had a very positive experience interviewing for a position at the North American office in Indianapolis and among other opportunities was excited to accept. Their Talent group is extremely knowledgeable about each of the roles they are screening for, the actual cloud products and the competitive landscape. I gathered that they talent enthusiasm for the company as a priority for candidates and was impressed by the... welcoming faces I met when I came into the office! My interview experience consisted of a phone screen, call with the hiring manager and then two final in-person interviews with future team members. Overall, positive experience and an incredibly smart and innovative group of people!

Cons

The only con I have is that because of the high volume of applicants and growth of the company, scheduling was a small pain point but the company was accommodating. They may find using a talent tool for online scheduling could help with the high volume!

Advice to Management

Very talented group of people that are invested in the company. Keep of the great culture and you will never see turnover! Well done

emarsys2017-10-23

"Trying hard but failing to deliver"

Former Employee - Implementation Consultant in London, England

I worked at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great individuals (on a personal level) - They 'talk the talk' (transparency, support, people first) - Starting to introduce leadership training - Great 'brand' (on the outside)

Cons

- Below market salary with no pay reviews - Below market level benefits - Too many ego's and 'lifers' - Low paid, unskilled staff preferred over experienced hires - Aggressive, obnoxious senior management who don't know their teams names (I was called 'sweetie' for most of my time there by a certain someone) - All the investment went into sales & marketing, under the surface it's a fight to keep everything... going - Blame culture; no-one works together, they just look for scapegoats - If you're not in sales, you're not important.

Advice to Management

Before you get too big, take a step back and work on all that needs to be fixed. Start with the culture at leadership level and invest in the internal working of the company.

emarsys2018-03-16