emarsys "working environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

emarsys Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Oct 10, 2019

4.3
emarsys CEO Ohad Hecht
Ohad Hecht
Pros
  • "Family like working environment (we're not just co-workers, we hang out together too)(in 13 reviews)

• "Great work/life balance (supervisors encourage reasonable hours)(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Not necessarily a con; Emarsys does not have a formal career path(in 6 reviews)

• "I have no cons comments for the while(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Challenging job but with great people & great reward!"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work/life balance (supervisors encourage reasonable hours) - Fun industry - Family like working environment (we're not just co-workers, we hang out together too) - Flexible but reasonable hours

Cons

- Change management but there is already an internal plan in place to address this

Advice to Management

You have a hard job, be encouraged and know that we are behind you and believe in you.

emarsys2019-06-19

"No place better!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Emarsys has great people. Hands down. The leadership team is constantly looking for new ways to grow the company, improve the work experience/workplace, and all while growing the company at a steady rate. I can't imagine a better work environment right now!

Cons

It is a global company and that scares some people. You might have to jump on a call early in the morning, but that's about as bad as it gets.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

emarsys2018-07-26
  3. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company culture. Inspiring and accessible top management. Flat structure.Strongly values employees well being and development. Provides solid growth opportunities. A working environment in which you learn everyday. One day never looks like the other. Motivating place to work. Flexible framework, no BS and focus on efficiency and values. Strong values, company puts people at the heart of what we do.... Great exposure to very diverse client portfolio.

Cons

Like in any fast moving company, processes are not perfect. But that’s also what flexibility is about and how you keep yourself at the edge of innovation.

emarsys2019-05-17
  4. "Best place to work :)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive work environment, friendly colleagues, open and transparent communication, lot of opportunities to develop yourself, great benefits

Cons

Started in July, no cons so far

Advice to Management

Keep on rocking!

emarsys2018-08-13

"Exceeded my expectations"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great working environment - Ambitious and driven people - Exciting plans for the future

Cons

The coffee machine... I think a new one is coming though!

Advice to Management

Keep trying new things and adding to the great activities that already take place! Keep the co-operation between regions. The ability for a business to so easily share ideas and draw upon the knowledge and skills from across the different offices I think makes the company unique.

emarsys2018-03-26

"Good engineering culture"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Budapest

I worked at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Pretty autonomous decision making is provided for most engineering teams - A lot of technologies you can learn and even introduce new ones - Comparatively good compensation and benefits - Nice working environment - Middle management had some very good leaders

Cons

- The company has some amount of complex politics based on the history of the last 15 years as an "old startup" - You will face some amount of hardcore legacy stuff (15 years of a tech company's history) - Sometimes it is hard to get hiring quota for some engineering teams

Advice to Management

Be more transparent about some decisions and processes behind the scenes. Continue with the initiatives of the OKR based autonomy of organizations/teams.

emarsys2018-01-14
  7. "Great Company to work for!"

Finance Executive in London, England

I have been working at emarsys

Pros

Great culture, great working environment, great communication with managers, great progression

Cons

I cannot find any cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

emarsys2017-03-15

"David vs Goliath - and I love it"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Sydney

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team is so tight that we truly are working together so we have a great work environment. These is then spread to our customers as they are getting the best experience from sales to support. Work Life balance is very good. amazing management team.

Cons

No Company Credit Card, so you need to pay for any expenses yourself and then reimburse. not a major issue, just can be inconvenient. Would prefer the team to work in the office to create energy.

Advice to Management

Look into AMEX

emarsys2017-02-07

"High employee turnover and empty promises. A good entry level company nonetheless"

Former Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I worked at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very relaxed working environment with international colleagues. This company hires graduates and people looking to start out in their careers with little to no experience.

Cons

There is a lack of transparency from senior management so expect to hear groundbreaking changes through the grapevine. Career progression is not meritocratic and the bonus system in place has no consistency in regards to how it is paid out.

Advice to Management

Bring pay in line with the industry average and provide the same level of employee benefits to the UK branch as are available in the other source markets.

emarsys2014-05-06

"People are always entering an leaving the company."

Former Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I worked at emarsys full-time

Pros

Fairly relaxed work environment, very central location. Situated by Euston station, easily accessible. Reduced black label gym membership. Bupa Health plan (Although package very limited)

Cons

Unstructured management, low salary, little career progression on offer. Loyalty and performance not reward.

emarsys2013-10-08