esure Customer Service Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

esure Customer Service/Sales Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2016

Found 4 reviews

3.6
esure CEO David McMillan (no image)
David McMillan

"Demote sting and poorly paid"

Former Employee - Customer Service Sales

I worked at esure full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a job. Some of the staff are nice to work with. Free cheap coffee depending on how senior management feel that month.

Cons

Paid below industry average, little care given to who should be given opportunities, demoralising environment and really crappy shifts. Hated working here.

Advice to Management

Stop sleeping with each other and concentrate on your teams.

esure2016-07-12
  2. "excellent place to work"

Customer Service Sales in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at esure

Pros

I have worked for esure for over 3 years and have been supported by managers continuously for my development. I started as a sales agent and will be shortly moving to be an assistant underwriter. I have recently taken part in a development program which involved travelling to the 2 other sites we have in Reigate and Glasgow to learn more about how the company works together with the different departments. I have met... some amazing people since working here everyone is really friendly and always happy to help if you have any problems. i have and still will remain to recommend as a place to work you will never be bored and always have the opportunity to progress if that's what you want to do.

Cons

with all the work that is being done on staff benefits making esure stand out as an excellent place to work i really don't have any cons to say.

esure2016-03-14

"It's ok"

Current Employee - Customer Service Sales in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at esure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice City office with good transport. Good pay for a very simple job provided you don't work for an outsource and are directly employed by esure. Dress down at weekends.

Cons

Although the outsourced company outperform the in house staff the are not rewarded with fair bonus thanks to the new man at the top who is a hugely worrying figure and has a strange outlook on motivating and promoting good customer service.

Advice to Management

Pay the outsources their bonus again. Disgusting decision to cut their wages by effectively a third. People who have working there for over 4 years getting paid substantially less than people who walk in the door to work direct. It's like a mini Russia now, huge divide between rich and poor. Very unhealthy.

esure2015-09-14

"The worst place I have worked"

Customer Service Sales in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at esure

Pros

None what so ever !

Cons

Where do I start the hours and shift patterns are horrendous all calls are scripted say one wrong word or give advice and I get bonus deducted most people do not even pass probationary period due to this. It is impossible to boom holidays in advance and managers are no help what so ever stay away at all costs !!

Advice to Management

Hire managers who care about their staff and also make the bonus achievable !!

esure2015-04-17