eviCore healthcare Customer Service Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2019

3.2
eviCore healthcare Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John J. Arlotta
John J. Arlotta
  1. "Customer Service, Food service and Warehouse professional"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Multiple opportunities to grow and great work environment

Cons

No cons at the moment

eviCore healthcare2019-11-05

"Comapny values and morals have changed for the worse"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

my coworkers and supervisors

Cons

company went downhill after merging with Express Scripts

Advice to Management

care about your employees and their situations and be supporter

eviCore healthcare2019-08-19

"Evicore"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bluffton, SC

I worked at eviCore healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Up but was attempting to make friends with superior colleagues, assuming it was a safe place to joke around. Apparently I'm naive and was accused of making terrorist threats. I made several references of a comedy film "Office Space" and also mistakenly referenced Columbine because I was in High School witnessing it live on TV in "The Commons" at Red Bank Regional in NJ scared beyond words. I was venting my frustrations and am not a violent person. I went through almost a full shift the next day, told I had made terroristic threats (I've never owned weapons of any kind, btw, I'm 5'2 , terrified of spiders). I was well liked by all of my fellow trainees/co-workers. I was shocked that 2 of my superiors said I made "terroristic threats" whilst we were outside smoking cigarettes on break. Escorted to a room by my "Supervisor" (who I spoke to about 4 times at the most) to HR and security, Her being my neighbor, thanks by the way. My cubicle was being emptied with personal binders and supplies I owned and were not given back to me. I was given a type of "restraining order", police made me sign and a box with half of the office supplies I owned. I walked to my car crying and confused. I've been seeing a therapist almost 3 times a week and I can't understand how an obvious joke and quote could get me terminated in so many ways.

Cons

This place is EvilCore. Don't make friends, don't to anyone UNLESS you're a robot. You're all a dime a dozen, easily replaced and treated like idiots. If u don't have any morals, hang up on people to keep your average call time low... Then you'll do great. It's honestly a soul crushing job. McDonald's is a better option. I wasted 2 months of my life in constant pain training10 days after emergency spinal surgery but sucked it up. I had and still have almost 30+ dr notes, excuses anything and everything I provided in both print & digital form. Called and or spoke to my useless supervisor ahead of time.

Advice to Management

I have nothing but disdain for your company and thank God I don't have an insurance company you're associated with. You lost a brilliant employee that didn't cheat, followed you're rules and literally worked with a broken back to work for you. Biggest mistake of my life. I should've sued you . However, I'm an honorable person with morals. Something that cannot be said about how you all run you're EvilCore-poration.

eviCore healthcare2019-07-21

"Not Recommended at This Time"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly employees and office environment.

Cons

Too little training for job preparation. and expectations.

eviCore healthcare2019-06-11
  5. "CSR"

Customer Service Representative

I have been working at eviCore healthcare

Pros

It was okay everybody is nice

Cons

Make sure you don’t miss work during training

Advice to Management

Company is okay to work for

eviCore healthcare2019-01-13
  6. "Friendly staff and fellow employees."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most staff is friendly and helpful, they make you feel welcome as a new person. They will hire entry level for customer service positions and give detailed training.

Cons

Some supervisors hired don't know completely what they are doing. In return mixed info is given when trying to train.

Advice to Management

It would be helpful if everyone was on the same page, specifically when training, so that the info given is all the same/correct.

eviCore healthcare2017-11-08

"Unethical Practices"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bluffton, SC

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time

Pros

None that I can think of now, they have all withered away, just like me.....

Cons

I was excited when I started at this company, I thought that this company thought something good about me to even hire me, I assumed they saw potential in me...well I was dead wrong, and it did not take me long to realize that. I was just another Number in this crowd...( The Call Center)...we don't matter, but WFM says, " Your hard work does NOT go unnoticed ." Right ! Well it DOES go unnoticed in a lot of ways. For instance, when we had major IT issues in May , a notice comes down from WFM telling us a lot of untruths, and the next day the Supervisors were passing out Doughnuts (Well at least they did something that day)..BUT....if we are Late going to lunch or breaks on time, due to being on a Call, we either lose the break or lunch or attempt to go , and the time will count against us...This is UNETHICAL....OUR work does go unnoticed, we get punished for doing our job and pleasing the caller, we gets marks against us for something we could not control, what is going on here, WFM, Supervisors, Management, all shut their eyes when we LOSE our breaks or lunch time, BUT they get theirs...Another UNETHICAL thing is, we are told to read a script to callers asking for assistance for a particular Health Plan, which we do represent, but are told to deny it, well I have been called out on this by the caller, which is embarrassing, hmmm...how do I lie to this person that just said , " Well such and such Health Plan just told me to call you." This is very hard, I have to be quick with a lie, because I get audited for it, this is wrong....our company says it stands on Integrity, Ethics, Empathy etc.....REALLY?????? Don't come here if at all possible....you will be unhappy....no room for advancement, pay performance is just another way of getting our hopes up, adherence will mess that up, we have to keep a 95% adherence, long calls, going to lunch or break late because of being on a call will lower your adherence., it is so unfair....we are treated like little kids by some supervisors, some supervisors are unapproachable, some just wear the hat , that's all. Well I could go on forever, but I will wait, hopefully something will change to the good, and I mean for the Call Center Employees, this is where it starts...why treat us so bad??? Hopefully someone could come in Undercover and see what really goes on here.

Advice to Management

Treat the Call Center Employees better, stop taking the breaks and lunches from us and making us go into adherence, we need to eat and use the restroom too...we are human, not robots as some may assume....oh Yes, Please don't take our Chairs away, as noted in an April Fools blog by your right hand man, which I found very distasteful....he should have been working....not playing on company time......

eviCore healthcare2016-06-08

"Not Employee Oriented, High Turnover"

Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at eviCore healthcare

Pros

Learned some things about the healthcare industry.

Cons

Poor management, poor decisions, high employee turnover, nearly impossible to take vacation as an hourly employee because they can't retain enough people to answer the phones. Example policies: vacation paid at only 50% of balance upon termination, vacation not allowed after 2-week notice given, option given to leave after 1 week -> then no vacation balance was paid out, still contesting.

Advice to Management

Improve Employee Retention - as if it mattered to you.

eviCore healthcare2016-04-27

"Micromanagement Hell"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None! I don't like anything about the company! It's just a job until I can find something better! QA sucks and they take off for everything! It was a lot better before the merge! The QA people were fair at MedSolutions!

Cons

They treat adult like children! Managers have no education and can't even write an email that makes sense! It's the worst company ever!

Advice to Management

Hire people with educational backgrounds! Stop hiring women because they are pretty!

eviCore healthcare2016-03-31
  10. "Great place to work"

Customer Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I worked at eviCore healthcare

Pros

Talk to different people everyday, managements seems to want their employees to succeed.

Cons

Angry customers, but that isn't very often.

eviCore healthcare2016-01-22