hibu Reviews in King of Prussia, PA | Glassdoor

2.4
Kevin Jasper

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • The customer service needs improvement (in 66 reviews)

• Awful sales reps that I had to work with (in 48 reviews)

1. "Fun place to work"

I have been working at hibu full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of good training, lots of fun coworkers, the food is amazing, the incentives and benefits are great. They really want to see you succeed here.

Cons

There can sometimes be a few people that feel bitter when they are not doing well and it brings the feelings on the sales floor down. The grinding on the cold calls can be brutal at times.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing good keep up the good work. Try to find ways to keep the sales staff engaged so there are not too many hard feeling when they are not making sales. You don’t need to capitalize how bad they do they already know.

2. "Forward thinking company investing in the future"

Current Employee - Director, Product Management in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Director, Product Management in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at hibu full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hibu is a well managed company that's investing in growth and innovating in some exciting ways.

Cons

Teams are spread across the country, which can make collaboration more challenging.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The company's headed in the right direction and doing the right things to become a powerhouse in helping small and local businesses compete in today's complex world.

Oct 24, 2017 – HR Generalist

Congratulations on your 5 years of service! As a nationwide company we are proud to have employees in 48 states. We agree that Hibu has an excellent management team and we are constantly looking... More

"Campaign analyst"

Current Employee - Campaign Analyst in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Campaign Analyst in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at hibu full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Coworkers. managers are awesome and care. Work from home part time for experienced people. Not much else I can think of at this point

Cons

Upper management does care at all or they do notunderstand the dynamics of this position because The decisions made and the changes implemented have imploded. Used to be a great place and great experience. The managers are put in a difficult position because they were forced to changed the workload and add more responsibility to analysts jobs. it's impossible to accomplish. The sales reps expect you to be like an agency account manager. But with over 200 accounts (and they keep adding more). It is defeating. All the experienced people are leaving for better opportunities and more money and this company just keeps taking more advantage of who is left. They don't have much choice but all of us are looking for something different because it's become a terrible place to work and the stress level is unfair.

Advice to Management

Make some significant changes, quick. Offer work from home for some of the newer people who are doing well and working hard. Find something to keep the talent that you have left!

Nov 7, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback and three years of service! We agree that our coworkers and managers are some of the many reasons to work at Hibu. We strongly disagree with your assessment as we know... More

4. "Account associate"

Former Employee - Account Executive in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at hibu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice people to work with. Everyone was very friendly.

Cons

Didn’t have enough flexibility within departments

Advice to Management

Communication helps a lot

Oct 24, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback and service to Hibu! We agree that Hibu has an excellent work environment and culture.

"Digital Services Consultant"

I have been working at hibu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of information
    many different products

Cons

unapproachable management team
    no team moral or team culture

Oct 11, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback and your tenure at Hibu. We are very proud of the products we build that help drive significant revenue to our customers. Team moral and culture are... More

"Modern Day Scam Artists - Hibu"

Current Employee - Inside Retail Sales in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Inside Retail Sales in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at hibu full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a kitchen/dining area in the building

Cons

Management lacks knowledge, lies, and is unprofessional. There is no HR department in the building. Insurance coverage is horrible - over $100 to see an in-network doctor in person, or $20-$25 for a video call with a doctor. Leads are horrible - 70% of numbers are disconnected, a fax number, or a business that is no longer active.

Advice to Management

Hire new managers, buy better leads, and treat your employees with respect.

Nov 7, 2017 – HR Generalist

We strongly disagree with your feedback as the majority of your review is inaccurate. For example, we do have a strong Human Resources presence in our King of Prussia office and the feedback we... More

"Complete lack of professionalism."

I have been working at hibu full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent guaranteed base salary, nice people.

Cons

Outdated , cold leads. No respect .

Advice to Management

More daily team meetings. Acknowledge good performance.

Oct 24, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We agree that the compensation and incredible people are some of the many great attributes at Hibu. Treating all employees with professionalism... More

"Hibu Inside Sales - King of Prussia, PA - The Best Career Choice I ever made!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at hibu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Inside Sales Department at the King of Prussia Office of Hibu has helped me and can help you to achieve financial success and job satisfaction beyond your greatest expectations.

This is a direct result of the following:

1 - The Management Team is experienced, talented and genuinely cares about the success of each Salesperson.

2 - The Sales Team is provided with exceptional Training and Support both before starting and ongoing.

3- The Senior Management Team consistently provides excellent incentives to earn income through very achievable bonus contests.

4 - The work environment is stress free, congenial and supportive.

5- There is a consistent effort to encourage a teaming atmosphere.

6 - New Services are consistently introduced in a very structured fashion that increase the opportunity to exceed your personal income goals.

7- Many excellent tools are provided to help increase your sales and income.

8- The Compensation and Benefits are exceptional.

Cons

I find that there are no Cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work!

Aug 7, 2017 – Director - Employee Relations

Thank you for your feedback and your service to Hibu! We agree that the Inside Sales position is a great career choice and are glad to hear that you are happy and thriving in the role. We are very... More

"Get Out While You Can!"

I have been working at hibu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Your manager is pretty flexible when it comes to you having dr. appts and stuff and needing to come in late or whatever, but you need to either make up the time or have personal time available to use or you will get written up. Some co-workers are pretty cool as well. Theres also a free gym here which is cool. 401k, health (sucks), dental and all that.

Cons

The cafe here DOES NOT HAVE GOOD food so don't waste your money. Queue shifts are horrible. You literally have no time to do any of your work because management is always asking you to do you to get in the queue because cedar rapids can't do their job. The whole process in the DSC department doesen't make sense and they are always constantly changing stuff and making it worse for us. There is a HUGE employee turnaround here because everyone quits because this place stinks. Everyone here is negative all the time and always sighing because everyone literally hates their job and it makes you hate it even more. They start everyone at 17.42 an hour when in reality WE SHOULD BE GETTING PAID AT LEAST $23.00 OR MORE FOR THE STUFF WE DEAL WITH!

Advice to Management

Give your employees credit for the hard work they do everyday and give us a raise. YOU WANT TO ADD MORE WORK FOR US? PAY US MORE THAN!!!!

Aug 21, 2017 – Director - Employee Relations

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We would like to discuss your concerns in more detail with you. Please reach out to the HR Help Desk at 855-447-4428 who will connect you to... More

10. "Easy Money but Mind Numbing Experience"

Former Employee - Copy Writer in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Copy Writer in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at hibu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy job, high pay for work done, benefits, easy to get hired.

Cons

Everything. From the product you will be working on to the office environment plagued by ineffective and cliqued management, there is always the fear of mass lay-offs on the office floor. Due to constantly changing pushes with the sales reps, the flow of work goes from more than you can handle to literally fighting your neighbor for a job so that your all-important productivity score doesn't go down. In the end, I got a nice bit of money saved up and fast, but it really was not worth the stress of dealing with the company or the commute to KoP.

Advice to Management

Reassess and unite. There is so much discrepancy between the teams on the floor that its like people are working for totally different companies.

Showing 133 of 1,132 reviews