Found 326 of over 362 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I enjoy working remotely and Himagine gives me that opportunity while still earning good pay." (in 61 reviews)
- "They are a good company to work for and the benefits are great." (in 30 reviews)
- "Flexible hours at the office" (in 12 reviews)
- "They are always doing employee surveys, work outings, and flexible with schedule when needed to work from home." (in 11 reviews)
- "Great people at all levels all roles as leader in the HIM market for many years" (in 10 reviews)
- "I have had 2 managers since I started and have had very minimal contact with either one." (in 20 reviews)
- "Poor management, less communication is better?" (in 17 reviews)
- "The insurance is expensive." (in 7 reviews)
- "No bonus; nothing unless you send them an employee." (in 5 reviews)
- "leadership/owners do not care about employees except for selected few and everyone knows it" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of himagine solutions and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
himagine solutions Reviews FAQs
himagine solutions has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 362 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at himagine solutions to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
59% of himagine solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated himagine solutions 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.