Cover image for himagine solutions
Logo

himagine solutions CEO Anurag Mehta
Anurag Mehta
1 Rating

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is great and weekly(in 64 reviews)
  • "They are a good company to work for and the benefits are great.(in 33 reviews)
  • "Supportive management(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great recruiters and great salary.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Great people at all levels all roles as leader in the HIM market for many years(in 9 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of himagine solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Enjoy working here

Dec 8, 2021 - Remote Medical Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy working here. My coder assignment and flexible schedule works well for me

Cons

I do not have any cons

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your feedback, glad that himagine is working well for you! We will continue to try to establish flexibility and proper assignments with our coders.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Sep 1, 2022 - Inpatient Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and flexible schedule

Cons

Contract work, so could be a period between assignments

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback! We will strive to continue to partner with our great employees.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee

Changes

May 11, 2022 - Certified Professional Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedules, good benefits and some great managers

Cons

I had been with company 7 years with great assignments and management. Last year, after another buyout, assignments not as good. Last assignment after a discrepancy, I received a Special audit and placed below standard. I my first 7 years, my audits were 95 to 97% and all was good. Project manager was a bully and embarrassed me in front of the other leads on a group email. Pay schedules were stagnant for the entirety of my time there. Former employee with no regrets.

4 people found this review helpful

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your experience with the assignments and the project manager was not to your satisfaction. Audits are standard protocol to ensure that we are providing our clients with the highest standards and quality of employee. Audit thresholds are a combination of our requirements as well as the requirements of our clients. Employee feedback is a standard part of our quality commitment and designed for overall improvement. Employees are given many opportunities to improve their performance in a supportive environment. Our mangers are committed and trained to value and respect our employees, that is evident by the number of positive reviews reflected by other employees, current and past. We thank you for your service on Omega assignments and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

My experience was good

Apr 24, 2022 - Remote Medical Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was contracted to a good hospital

Cons

Not as much PTO as I was used to.

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for taking the time to rate Omega. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with our company and your assignment. We value giving the opportunity to our employees to pursue time off with accrued PTO and respect that different companies implement different policies in regards to this benefit.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Impossible to pass audits

Apr 22, 2022 - Inpatient Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recruiter is awesome very friendly. The audits are impossible to pass on 1st try, even for a 6 yrs experienced coder. No hands on training, just worksheets you need to study. One webinar to go through system. Remote work and you have to have your own computers.

Cons

Manager not friendly always mean on email. Auditor has an attitude when you point out things she didn’t notice. Pay ok. Average. Benefits a lot but Cody a lot per paycheck

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for noting the professionalism of our recruiting staff, they strive to be the best in the business. We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your position and the audit experience. The audit process is designed to ensure that we are offering the most professional and knowledgeable coders to our clients to meet our shared goals. Omega Healthcare is committed to the professional growth as well as supporting our employees in succeeding at our client sites. Our manager's commitment to listening to our employees on a consistent basis is evident by the numerous positive reviews we have received. Please reach out to your manager to discuss work-related issues that they may assist in resolving. They would value the feedback and the opportunity to assist. We hope that your professional goals are achieved while at Omega.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall Good

Jan 4, 2022 - Remote Profee Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule flexibility, education opportunities, QA process

Cons

Pay. Existing employees got nothing during COVID pandemic, but sign-on bonuses being offered are extravagant. Was there over 2 years with no raise.

2 people found this review helpful

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad the flexibility and education works well for you, we hear that alot! Covid was a challenging time for all. It created a situation that was not common business practices for himagine in terms of reviews and pay increases. You will be pleased to hear that annual reviews are being implemented again.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Always had a good time

Jan 7, 2022 - Director in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work, great people

Cons

A lot of turnover in all areas of the business

Manager, Employee Relations

We are very pleased to hear that you find himagine a fun place to work. We think so to and we love our great employees! As a business that is growing by leaps and bounds, we understand if the changes in the business are not always aligned with an employees personal goals. We strive to focus our efforts on retention at every given opportunity.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Just Okay

Jan 5, 2022 - Medical Records Specialist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The schedule is flexible. You work remotely and pay is good.

Cons

Some of the people on this project seemed to have absolutely no experience working with medical records.

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that the flexibility of the position works for you. Our recruiting staff and managers strive to hire qualified staff. We value our experienced employees, we even try to commit to promoting those that show exceptional promise!

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Lack of communication

Dec 14, 2021 - Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great recruiters and great salary.

Cons

Little to no communication with supervisors. Only provide quarterly production reviews, IF that.

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our recruiters are great, they are the best in the business! We strive to encourage managers work with their employees through both positive and challenging experiences. Managers hold weekly team meetings as well as 1:1 meetings. We also have town hall meetings to ensure company changes and updates for our employees are shared in a timely manner. Employees are able to and should reach out to their managers at any time to indicate that more communication and feedback is required.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Long Timer

Nov 15, 2021 - Medical Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady work and good competative pay

Cons

No real management for remote.

Manager, Employee Relations

Thank you for your feedback. We ar pleased we were able to provide you with work and pay that meets your satisfaction. Working remote does have its challenges. Our managers strive very hard to create inclusive teams with remote workers. We will continue to strive to improve in this arena. We have several engagement opportunities with our remote staff, i.e. surveys, contests in addition to weekly team meetings and will continue to expand that area.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 315 Reviews
</>Embed

himagine solutions Reviews FAQs

himagine solutions has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 348 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at himagine solutions to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, himagine solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at himagine solutions. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

69% of himagine solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated himagine solutions 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at himagine solutions to be career development, management, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture.