Cover image for honeygrow

59% Recommend to a Friend
87% Approve of CEO

Found 112 of over 118 reviews

3.4
honeygrow Founder & CEO Justin Rosenberg (no image)
Justin Rosenberg

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people working in a fast paced environment, both at HQ and in the stores.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Nice coworkers(in 6 reviews)
  • "free food and drinks for employees(in 6 reviews)
  • "Managers listen to team members(in 6 reviews)
  • "You get a free meal every shift, and can even take it home with you at the end.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Review

Aug 21, 2022 - Shift Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

enviornement is helpful to grow

Cons

management could be better and short staff

honeygrow Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed growing with us and the opportunities we offer for training and development. If you wish to share anything further about your experience, you can contact us at hr@honeygrow.com.

2. 4.0

Honey Grow

Aug 3, 2022 - Cashier and Crew Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice job, covers 15$ off lunch.

Cons

how comfortable you actually feel about the job normally depends on the work crew. But you can get the job done always.

honeygrow Response

Hi there - thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy some of our benefits such as free meals and appreciate your feedback! If you wish to share anything else about your experience on team honeygrow, please reach us at hr@honeygrow.com.

3. Join the honeygrow team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to come to .

Aug 1, 2022 - Team Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication , friendly and supportive group .

Cons

There are no cons. Honeygrow is the perfect place to come .

honeygrow Response

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we are thrilled that you find honeygrow a great place to work and love working with your team! If you wish to share anything further, please contact our team at hr@honeygrow.com.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I don’t know

Jul 20, 2022 - Prep Cook/Dishwasher in Willow Grove, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is cool so far

Cons

I feel that it is Not organized at all

honeygrow Response

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that you have had a cool experience working at honeygrow thus far. If you wish to provide additional details about your experience working with us, please email hr@honeygrow.com!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Awesome Job

Jun 28, 2022 - Line Cook
    Business Outlook

Pros

Money Free meal Breaks Sick time Fair

Cons

I don’t have any cons for this job it was a very good one of the best jobs I worked at

honeygrow Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear you loved working at honeygrow and enjoyed some of our amazing benefits! If there's anything else you'd like us to know, feel free to send us a message at hr@honeygrow.com.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Service manager

Aug 31, 2022 - Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The food is the only good thing

Cons

Horrible management, corporate, recently learned that they let someone sexual harassment a manager and they got to keep their job. Everyone knows about it too, and has no respect for the company.

honeygrow Response

honeygrow takes all complaints or concerns of alleged harassment seriously and seeks to resolve them as quickly as possible, investigating complaints fairly and diligently. Please contact our Human Resources team at hr@honeygrow.com to provide us with further information.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Honeygrow agm

Jun 21, 2022 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company treats you well

Cons

Isn’t growing as fast in this market

honeygrow Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear about the positive experience you've had working at honeygrow! If you wish to share anything further about your experience, please reach out to our HR department at: hr@honeygrow.com.

9. 1.0

Honey grow

Aug 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no pros to the company.

Cons

It’s a horrible work place.

1 person found this review helpful

honeygrow Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your experience working with us - if you wish to share anything further about your experience, please contact our team at hr@honeygrow.com.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a great place

Jul 19, 2022 - Team Member in Christiana, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun Team and good if you like working in food

Cons

Bad management overall and lots of stress

honeygrow Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you thought the team at honeygrow was fun, but disappointed to hear about your negative experience with your team's management. If you would like to provide additional details, we encourage you to reach out to us at hr@honeygrow.com. Thank you!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place for a first/second job

Nov 7, 2021 - Team Member in Marlton, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- pay is $13/hr + tips + $15 discount on shift meal - I made a friend! - most people are pretty chill - GM is understanding and flexible with availability when I changed it - only schedules me in it - no freezer - all ingredients are FRESH except a couple canned ones which I love to see and the food is frickin delicious - at my last job I had to pay 6 dollars for a miserable meal and often brought my own food, at this one I pay 0-4 dollars to feast

Cons

- fruit fly problem - managers are putting in their best effort to solve it though and it's not their fault of course, just a bit gross - there's like one person who criticizes me and my friend over dumb things like drinking water in view of customers - really having trouble finding anything else to complain about

honeygrow Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you enjoyed you time at honeygrow and took advantage of our awesome perks!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Reviews
</>Embed

honeygrow Reviews FAQs

honeygrow has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 118 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at honeygrow to a friend and 37% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, honeygrow employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at honeygrow. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

59% of honeygrow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated honeygrow 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at honeygrow to be career development, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, culture, management.

Popular Careers with honeygrow Job Seekers