honeygrow Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Aug 24, 2020

3.8
honeygrow Founder & CEO Justin Rosenberg (no image)
Justin Rosenberg
Pros
Cons
  • "Constant growing pains after being opened for 5 years(in 6 reviews)

• "High turnover, counter intuitive policies, physically demanding(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Team Member

I have been working at honeygrow part-time

Pros

fun, flexible, fast paced, great coworkers

Cons

can get overwhelming and very busy quickly

2. "Great company with growth opportunity"

Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Marlton, NJ

I have been working at honeygrow full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Fast-paced, upbeat environment - Rewarding atmosphere open-minded, motivated people - Work/Life balance when teams are set up for success

Cons

- Growing demands call for lots of change - Physically demanding

3. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at honeygrow full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Honeygrow has been great so far. Managers are very supportive and will help you get ahead and grow if you show that you want to. Very fast paced and exciting place to work.

Cons

none that I can think of so far.

Continue reading

"Best Company I've Worked For"

I have been working at honeygrow full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people working in a fast paced environment, both at HQ and in the stores. You won't be bored here. Hard work is needed as we continue to make our way towards greatness with determination, attention to detail and recognizing that when a mistake is made we fix it.

Cons

None, though you will need a healthy sense of humor if you want to fit in with your coworkers.

"Great start-up environment!"

Supply Chain Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at honeygrow

Pros

-Engaged, like-minded employees who all have the same goal to make this company great. -Dedicated management focused on bettering everyone around them as the company grows. -Fast-paced environment where even entry-level employees have key responsibilities.

Cons

-Standard growing pains, which are all a part of the process when building a great company.

6. "Team member"

4.0

I have been working at honeygrow part-time

Pros

Work is a team effort and everybody pitches in to get the workload done, Fast paced so you stay busy and time flies, opportunity for growth, management is the best, food really is fresh and safely handled, location events and employees seem to be patient and friendly.

Cons

Lots of teenagers, confusion as to what my shift position really is

honeygrow Response

November 2, 2015Director of Talent Management

My name is Warren, honeygrow's Director of Talent Management. First, I'd like to thank you. It's due to honest feedback from employees like you that allow us to learn and grow. Secondly I must apologize for not responding earlier to your note. We appreciate the time you took to write this review! I am glad to hear you personally feel what we have been striving for at your location. Without our staff, we would be nothing; teamwork and communication drive our entire business. We work together, grow together and we win together. Thank you for the words of advice to management; honeygrow has created a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination and that includes age discrimination. I would love to understand better what confusion exists for you when it comes to your shift position? If you are comfortable in doing so, please e-mail at wtitgen@honeygrow.com. Thank you again for the feedback it will guide honeygrow into future world domination! Sincerely - Warren

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.