i.Predictus Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 14, 2017

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Monica C. Smith

1. "Continues to Innovate and Create Products that are Needed"

Current Employee - Database Developer in Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Current Employee - Database Developer in Cedar Knolls, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

i.Predictus now manufactures all of their product in New Jersey verses overseas. This has been a dramatically positive impact on the work environment and product development. The team is really tight and they are all so smart. We are dedicated to the leadership and what we do. The products are really impactful and the latest one is going to be important. It was a good choice I made to come here.

Cons

IP is part of a larger integrated marketing agency that is growing rapidly. Both companies are headed up by the same Founder who is passionate and intense. The motto is everything needs to get done and more will come tomorrow and it does. In our world we have to work fast and smart in order to stay in front of the work.

Advice to Management

The team should and could be larger. it is a very good leadership team but it is a mind shift change to work for marketers who are not career coders. Its not bad a thing but communication can always improve.

2. "Fertile ground for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After working for so many years with big companies (-mostly financials), working in iPredictus changed the way I look at work. The culture is definitely a big plus. There's nothing like being immersed in a crowd of smart, humorous, and friendly people. There's plenty of light moments. But during crunch time, you can see the dedication to work in everyone.
    Being a young company, iPredictus is at par (-if not way ahead) of current technologies. If you're gonna be here, you have to be willing to learn.

There's a lot of growth, personal and skill-wise, if you're here.
    Growth is there for anyone willing to take the challenge head-on.

Cons

i.Predictus is not for everyone. You will be constantly challenged.
    If you see challenges as some form of hardship, chances are, you'll start looking for another company. With that said, iPredictus has a high employee turnover.

"Challenging but extremely rewarding"

Current Employee - Marketing in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Startup culture offers a fair degree of autonomy, which is extremely refreshing for those coming from the traditional corporate world. Great opportunities to learn and educate yourself on a day to day basis. Supportive coworkers and strong leadership. This company has enormous potential to grab a hefty share of the ad tech market for television advertising.

Cons

The cons, which are honestly very minor, are exactly what you would expect from any startup. Sometimes the hours can be long, and employees have to pick up slack when necessary due to a relatively small headcount.

"Summer marketing internship at i.Predictus"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment at i.Predictus is extremely welcoming and supportive. Everyone truly wants everyone else to succeed and the atmosphere is extremely collaborative. Working in a start-up is a truly dynamic experience and one of my favorite aspects about my internship with i.Predictus is that I honestly had my hands in everything. My responsibilities included (but were not limited to): designing and implementing a complete communications calendar through December, writing regular social media/public relations posts, editing/redesigning company's official website, and extensively researching the ad tech industry's competitors and compiling information into slides that appeared in various slide decks. There is a huge opportunity for growth here and hard work is definitely rewarded and acknowledged. I truly enjoyed my time at i.Predictus and would recommend a job here to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive working environment.

Cons

There definitely is a certain amount of pressure working here since it is a start-up. Candidates need to work well under pressure and be able to produce accurate and highly detailed work efficiently. There are times when managing all of your projects can be difficult, but working under pressure is a critical skill for any employee to have.

6. "Fast-Paced, Agile Environment with a Great Team"

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The team at IP is incredible, supporting each other to solve problems and push through obstacles. The group is agile and focused on multiple projects simultaneously, so it's never boring. Team members are encouraged to bring ideas to the table and try new things.

Cons

It's a fast paced environment, which is not for everyone. If you don't want to read and keep learning, or work across a variety of teams, it may not be the best fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring! It makes a huge difference!