Cover image for iAdvance Now

Finance

4d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

6 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to grow

Apr 28, 2022 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to grow and earn over 6 figures . Lots of incentives to do better. Building was amazing with lots of amenities

Cons

Health insurance was only matched not included

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Review

Oct 12, 2021 - Accounting Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice building , friendly staff

Cons

Too much Nepotism , Lack of transparency

3. Join the iAdvance Now team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great potential to earn a lot of money.

Aug 12, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything honestly, great working environment, with people who will put you in the position to succeed. You just have to be able to put the work in and listen.

Cons

None really because they recently added a 401k plan.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Work Environment

May 17, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Equal opportunity for growth. Best Leads, Very friendly work environment. Beautiful office in the RXR Plaza. I've been with the company for several years and very thankful and blessed for this company to provide me with all the tools I need to be successful.

Cons

Don't really see any con's with company. The management is very open-minded and are able to communicate and work with different departments within the company and address issues and problems which i believe is the key reason con's are almost obsolete within the office.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Honest, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable & Rapid Delivery of Finance Product(s)!

Jun 2, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

iAdvance Now Inc. has completely changed my life for the better. It's done wonders for my confidence & given me so much knowledge of the finance industry, as well as business in general. More importantly, I wake up every single day knowing that I'm continuously helping people, and I know this because I've received countless phone calls from clients who thank me for helping their businesses grow & thrive. Some were saved from actually going out of business. Furthermore, I've learned time & money management, as well as how to execute & produce well past the average monthly quota, while most times under plenty of pressure. Also, I've learned the value of working with & contributing towards an amazing team while simultaneously & collectively striving towards a common goal(s). There's so much more I could say, but I have to get back to work, right now.

Cons

Honestly, I've been stumped for several minutes simply trying to even come up with a list of Cons for this company. There's not one, single Con(s) that comes to mind. I'll have to get back to you on this one...

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

May 17, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here is the best thing that has ever happened to me. The management team here care for their employees and give everyone an opportunity to change their lives in a huge and positive way. Nothing but great things to say about this company.

Cons

There are no cons working here.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great opportunity

Jun 16, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teaches new people to the lending industry how to become successful while allowing them to grow on a personal basis. Very amiable environment with incentive to always improve.

Cons

When one person gets sick its like a domino effect.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I <3 Belal

Jun 16, 2017 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work in environment. I feel like family here after working here for only two years. They have motivational and honest management. I am always excited to come to work

Cons

The cafeteria's food in the RXR isnt't great and the food around the area is expensive when you have to order in

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Convenient location

Jun 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Building is located in the heart of Nassau County right off of the Meadowbrook making it a very convenient location for Long Island Residents. Great work environment and friendly coworkers.

Cons

Parking garage is cramped, cafeteria food is not the best.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Great Professional envionment at iAdvance / King Capital NYC

Aug 30, 2018 - Operations Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands-On ownership looking to spread the wealth with producers

Cons

I have none. The owners have been much more involved with everyone's progress than other shops.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews