- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Uniondale, NY
- - New York, NY
Found 19 of over 19 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 28, 2022 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to grow and earn over 6 figures . Lots of incentives to do better. Building was amazing with lots of amenities
Health insurance was only matched not included
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 12, 2021 - Accounting Specialist in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice building , friendly staff
Too much Nepotism , Lack of transparencyContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 12, 2020 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everything honestly, great working environment, with people who will put you in the position to succeed. You just have to be able to put the work in and listen.
None really because they recently added a 401k plan.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 17, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Equal opportunity for growth. Best Leads, Very friendly work environment. Beautiful office in the RXR Plaza. I've been with the company for several years and very thankful and blessed for this company to provide me with all the tools I need to be successful.
Don't really see any con's with company. The management is very open-minded and are able to communicate and work with different departments within the company and address issues and problems which i believe is the key reason con's are almost obsolete within the office.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 2, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
iAdvance Now Inc. has completely changed my life for the better. It's done wonders for my confidence & given me so much knowledge of the finance industry, as well as business in general. More importantly, I wake up every single day knowing that I'm continuously helping people, and I know this because I've received countless phone calls from clients who thank me for helping their businesses grow & thrive. Some were saved from actually going out of business. Furthermore, I've learned time & money management, as well as how to execute & produce well past the average monthly quota, while most times under plenty of pressure. Also, I've learned the value of working with & contributing towards an amazing team while simultaneously & collectively striving towards a common goal(s). There's so much more I could say, but I have to get back to work, right now.
Honestly, I've been stumped for several minutes simply trying to even come up with a list of Cons for this company. There's not one, single Con(s) that comes to mind. I'll have to get back to you on this one...Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 17, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working here is the best thing that has ever happened to me. The management team here care for their employees and give everyone an opportunity to change their lives in a huge and positive way. Nothing but great things to say about this company.
There are no cons working here.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 16, 2017 - Account Executive in Uniondale, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Teaches new people to the lending industry how to become successful while allowing them to grow on a personal basis. Very amiable environment with incentive to always improve.
When one person gets sick its like a domino effect.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 16, 2017 - Senior Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work in environment. I feel like family here after working here for only two years. They have motivational and honest management. I am always excited to come to work
The cafeteria's food in the RXR isnt't great and the food around the area is expensive when you have to order in
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 16, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Building is located in the heart of Nassau County right off of the Meadowbrook making it a very convenient location for Long Island Residents. Great work environment and friendly coworkers.
Parking garage is cramped, cafeteria food is not the best.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 30, 2018 - Operations Director in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hands-On ownership looking to spread the wealth with producers
I have none. The owners have been much more involved with everyone's progress than other shops.Continue reading