iCar Asia Reviews | Glassdoor

iCar Asia Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2019

Found 32 reviews

3.9
iCar Asia CEO Damon Rielly (no image)
Damon Rielly

"Disappointment in management"

I have been working at iCar Asia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Beautiful Office Great Staff Decent Remuneration Good work life balance CIO that listen and appreciate talents Great IT team Wonderful Consumer Marketing strategy

Cons

Mid management cannot handle the truth Hires Managers that does not know the business and not willing to listen. in turn thinking that they have seen the whole world, actually just the sky from the bottom of the well Draggy process in hiring Unable to retain key person/ stake holders. Managers who don't know how to appreciate employee. Demoralize employees.

Advice to Management

STOP! and listen. not just hear what your employee got to say. Then take action Be willing to clean up mess and not sweep it under the carpet Managers will need to use more common sense not the so called "experience" Its fine to be bias but just ensure this person is an asset to the company and not just someone who sings music to your ears. A neutral HR is badly needed.

iCar Asia2014-02-19

"Top-heavy, mismanaged, and arrogant work environment"

I have been working at iCar Asia full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Decent remuneration 2. Decent work/life balance

Cons

1. Too top-heavy, not enough people doing the actual work 2. Everything is basically outsourced 3. Arrogant and manipulative C-level management 4. Excessive corporate propaganda

Advice to Management

Nothing they would care to listen to.

iCar Asia2014-02-09

iCar Asia Response

February 14, 2014CEO

Dear Anonymous, I'm very disappointed to read your post. I'm passionate about our company and what we are doing. To think that someone in the business feels the way you do concerns me greatly. I welcome you to discuss this with me, I am always available and very open to your ...

Found 32 reviews