iConsultus Reviews | Glassdoor

iConsultus Reviews

4.6
Rishab Chawla

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best Decision I took to get associated with"

Current Contractor - Java Developer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Contractor - Java Developer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at iConsultus as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Perfect Partners to work with. Before I finished my project i had my next assignment in my hand. My Marketing managers have shown the most proactive approach in my marketing. I am still in the last month of my project and had given 5 interviews by my marketing managers, awaiting for results from a few and have an offer from my fav company.. thanks a lot boys for taking good care of me

Cons

All good stuff..no negative side feedback.. Just keep up the good work..

Advice to Management

Keep it up Boys !!

2. "A Training Company in name of Staffing Organisation."

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Its a good organisation to groom yourself as they conduct many training sessions for you on every aspect. I would suggest this organisation more for training purpose than to see your future in it. They will help you groom in every aspect by putting a check on each and every activity you are doing during the working hours. They will surely teach you what exactly the word discipline is meant for.

Cons

What I experienced here was that they don't have any professional way to manage their employees. The CEO reads a new book every 3 months and starts implementing those policies, this happens every 3-4 months here. They don't have any specific business model or management policies. One more thing that I experienced here is they didn't even provided me with the relieving letter when I resigned from the organisation and are not even responding for any reason for not providing despite of my regular e-mails, they are like ignoring me from the moment I resigned.

Advice to Management

Follow some professionalism with your employees and start trusting them to derive better results from them. Scrutinising each and every mail and calls, this won't help you to grow better as an organisation.

3. "Glad to be associated with them"

Current Contractor - Senior Java Developer in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Senior Java Developer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iConsultus as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was really disappointed with my previous employer and did mentioned their feedback in their section on glassdoor. I joined iConsultus in very desperate times and with lot of expectations however their streamlined working style and professionalism paid off . not only they upskilled me but they also they brushed up my non technical skills and presentation skills as well. now i am able to talk confidently in my interviews using the tips from thr lead Abhishek Sharma, he is good at bringing the best out of you.. Thanks a ton for him and his rest of the team

Cons

nothing as such however guys need to go easy on marketing calls.. i got stunned at the amount of calls i am getting everyday during marketing, need to breath guys :)

Advice to Management

Nothing as such, just keep doing your thing

4. "Company worth everyone's trust"

Current Employee - Java Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Java Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iConsultus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- A complete Java shop (Something I would like to start my career with)
    - Has great interest in their employees unlike other companies
    - Treats their employees better than their clients.
    - Complete transparency
    - Hires only worthy & eligible candidates
    - Has good rapport & recommendation from USCIS (read an article on government website about this company)

Cons

None so far with the way they are going.

Advice to Management

Provide more benefits to your employees apart from the ones that you have. You been doing a great job off late.

5. "Under promise, over deliver!"

Current Employee - Java Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Java Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at iConsultus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I found many reasons to continue to work with this company. One, they deliver what they promise...many times over deliver! Secondly, the team is transparent about everything from day one of joining. Each team member explained in detail about the steps involved and thoroughly addressed any questions I had. Third, the management team listens to us and resolves any concern if any. Fourth, they helped me enhance my skills and then provided extensive support to be successful on projects. Fifth, what I was amazed the most is with the speed with which the team got me on a project. Finally, they always pay in time and pay the benefits as promised.

Cons

None i can think of.

6. "It makes me feel great working with this organization!!"

Current Employee - Software Programmer II in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Software Programmer II in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at iConsultus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company is still going through the pains of transforming its business model;Work load can be a bit heavy at times.Having said that, the management ensures that every personnel is given equal opportunity of grow along with the organization.

Cons

Company is going through a revolutionary phase in changing their business model for success, which is good but it could be taken in to practice in a much fast pace manner.

Advice to Management

Need to speed up a little bit with the change module from the employee satisfaction point of view.

iConsultus Response

Jul 31, 2014 – President

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

We do agree we are working hard to transform our business to be step ahead of our competition & ever changing dynamics of the industry we work in.

We will... More

7. "good to join this organization.. its great"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at iConsultus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good oppertunities provided. Good Salary with perks.

Cons

none . It's a good place to work..........................

8. "Great organisation for professional, personal and overall development!"

Current Employee - Corporate Human Resources in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Corporate Human Resources in Noida (India)

I have been working at iConsultus (Less than a year)

Pros

Best organisation to learn and grow.
    Having talented employees to work with.
    Motivating and encouraging mentors who would help you to enhance and enrich your talents.
    Perfect balance between work and social life.
    Tremendous growth opportunities.

Cons

Never came across any! If you continue with the good work you may not face any cons with the organisation.

Advice to Management

Continue to be the best in the industry!

9. "Best Company to work with"

Current Employee - Resource Acquisition Manager in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Resource Acquisition Manager in Noida (India)

Pros

Amazing work environment.
    Opportunity to learn a lot.
    Abhishek Sharma our VP is a great person fun loving personality enjoy a lot to work under him.
    Rishab Chawla our CEO is a very great person teacher I learn a lot from him.
    Do not believe fake review they do not hire girl cause they think that they are not on that level where they can provide a comfortable work environment to them .
    Not even a single day delay in Salary.
    If you work hard you will get praised.

Cons

No I do not feel there is any bad thing about this company yes some time work pressure is high but as this is private industry so it has to be there.

10. "Company review"

Current Employee - Resource Development Manager in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Resource Development Manager in Noida (India)

I have been working at iConsultus full-time

Pros

Amazing bench team recruiters and super amazing vice president Mr. Abhishek Sharma, even when he scolds a person for not driving expected results it still feels as if he is trying to take out a better performer out of you! Brotherly feels!
    The company CEO Mr. Rishabh Chawala, give him results and he will treat you like your career growth is his personal responsibility.

Cons

Nothing of that i can recall of but yes cabs should be provided with subsidized meals too.
    Its a all-male organisation so recruiting 4-5 girls wont do much harm :D

Advice to Management

Same as cons