iContact Sales Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2016

4.7
iContact CEO Geoffrey Alexander
Geoffrey Alexander

"awesome company awesome product"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Morrisville, NC

I worked at iContact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great leadership team. Solid focus and mission. Great industry and a market leader. Great culture and good pay.

Cons

I really don't have a lot to say here. They treated me well and took great care of me. Would recommend to anyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep deliverability high. don't be a boss be a leader. There is a difference . Servant leader.

iContact2015-05-07

July 13, 2015Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for the feedback! We'll keep it up.

"Great Ride"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Durham, NC

I worked at iContact full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

iContact provided a great environment and a challenging sales job that gave me the opportunity to work hard and advance my career.

Cons

Some poor choices were made in our marketing/product strategy which did not pay off for the company

Advice to Management

Keep investing in technology

iContact2016-02-13

August 16, 2016Human Resources

Thank you for your review! We are glad iContact could have a role in advancing your career.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Good company at the time"

Sales Executive in Holly Springs, NC

I worked at iContact for more than a year

Pros

Great people, solid leadership, good benefits

Cons

software was behind. Flat sales structure with little room to grow career

Advice to Management

none

iContact2015-06-26

September 23, 2015Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review. As an update, we have reinvested in our software product coming out with a new product and making advancements with features. You should check it out! We've also made advancements with our sales team to accommodate more growth opportunities.

"Couldn't ask for a better place to work..."

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at iContact full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Company Culture is very much centered on work-life balance, some companies brag about a "work-hard/play hard" culture, but iContact lives it. -Results oriented sales team and management, which I love. If you perform well, you are rewarded and no one is micromanaging your day to day activity, which makes for a very positive work environment. -Transparency across all business units, and all managers have an... open-door policy, even upper level managers. -Compensation is very competitive, and employees (not just their contributions) are highly valued. -Small business/Start Up atmosphere gives the impression that you can truly make a contribution to the business overall, and this impression has proven correct over my 3 years with the company. It very much feels like a family, especially on the sales team. -Ping Pong Table, Basketball, Xbox, free Starbucks coffee and other beverages are just a few of the perks around the office. And it's not just "for show," employees are encouraged to get up from their desks, and spend time having fun throughout the day. I think this philosophy makes for a more productive work force. -Lots of opportunities for professional development if you are interested, our manager is very conscious of your personal goals and providing you with the tools to prepare you to achieve them. -Lots of recent investment in the product, future seems extremely bright

Cons

-Building is a little outdated but the company has made a concerted effort to "spruce" up the place over the past year. Consistent improvements are evident daily, and our complaints about facilities do not fall on deaf ears.

iContact2014-11-18

August 16, 2016Human Resources

Thank you for the review! We hope you're enjoying the new office!

"Great company and working environment!"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at iContact full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are so many great things I can say about iContact and the experience working here. IContact is a fast-paced, changing environment with a work-hard, play-hard mentality. My co-workers are professional and fun on all levels. My salary is competitive and I have great benefits. I’m given all the tools I need to be successful and I’m positively encouraged by management. Senior leadership is approachable and... available to help you reach individual success and team success.

Cons

Location is convenient from anywhere in the triangle area, but the building facilities are not up to date, though things seem to be improving. In the Sales Executive role there are little immediate advancement opportunities.

iContact2014-08-20

August 16, 2016Human Resources

Thanks for the review! We always encourage employees to have an open dialogue with their supervisors regarding advancement and their career goals. We want you to "Be Heard".

Found 5 reviews