- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- South Africa - All Cities
- - Gauteng
- - Johannesburg, South Africa Area
Found 2 of over 2 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The company is family oriented. - Great working environment.
- Pressure put on employees by management. - No room for growth.
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I can’t think of any.
Favouritism especially if you’re a coloured. People are overworked and underpaid. They try by all means to scam you out of your salary. A bunch of thugs don’t even try to trust management.Continue reading
iContact (South Africa) Reviews FAQs
50% of iContact (South Africa) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iContact (South Africa) 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3 for culture and values and 2 for career opportunities.