iEmpire Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Christy Kalo

"CORPORATE TRAINER"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at iEmpire Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great compensation (make as much money as you want), awesome atmosphere, fast paced, unlimited growth, well known clients (some of the largest in the world), community involvement, driven co-workers, challenging and exciting with options to travel if you want.

Cons

Nothing is handed to you, you have to be willing to work. Not a job for someone who is just looking to collect a week to week check.

Advice to Management

Keep the awesome culture going, love how involved management (from the owner to the assistant managers to the corporate trainers) is with helping people reach their goals!!

iEmpire Marketing2018-02-21

"TERRIBLE"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Lexington, KY

I worked at iEmpire Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

MLM creates opportunity to makes lots of money so if your good at making sales than you can make lots of money at empire marketing

Cons

Like another review said there are lots of hours spent working for free and the hours you are paid for you have earned the money to pay yourselve by selling DirecTV packages in a retail location

Advice to Management

Be honest with employees abot how it really works and more people will understand how to succeed

iEmpire Marketing2016-05-16

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at iEmpire Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are dead set on getting you promoted and are actively working with you to get to management

Cons

Sales, you are at the mercy of market forces and if you don't make numbers they wont schedule you.

Advice to Management

Need to spend more time developing sales guys so that they do hit their marks and get promoted

iEmpire Marketing2016-04-03

"Awesomeness"

I have been working at iEmpire Marketing full-time

Pros

Travel benefits and the fact you get to have awesome face to face interaction with customers and the chance to make friends

Cons

There is no cons to report at this time I can't think of any cons at all the place is awesome

Advice to Management

Don't change anything at all love working here and it's great there's no place to get a better opportunity

iEmpire Marketing2015-12-28

"Great Company to work for"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at iEmpire Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are many pros to working here. It is an environment full of energy in which everyone works well with each other and help build each other up. There is a lot of opportunity for rapid advancement in your career with an uncapped income potential. Consistent bonuses and base pay in addition to weekly commission payouts.

Cons

it's not your typical 9 to 5, you will be actively standing for long periods of time, and a lot of rejections

Advice to Management

continue doing what you are doing. the team building activities are inspiring, motivating, and fun for all. the bonus are a big plus too!

iEmpire Marketing2015-12-17

"Awesome Company!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, GA

I worked at iEmpire Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Iempire Marketing is a phenomenal company to work for. It has a very competitive pay structure, and training program. Your advancements in the company are solely based on your performance. I felt in control with my future while working with Christy and her crew. I unfortunately had to relocate so had to resign :(

Cons

They don't have an office in Columbus GA :(

Advice to Management

bring and office to columbus :)

iEmpire Marketing2015-12-09
  7. "Work For Free"

I worked at iEmpire Marketing

Pros

Great coworkers and hyper active environment Make Friends at Sams Confrontation practice Upstarting company Learn how to lie and use euphemism to sell

Cons

Very low pay. Only get commission if you sell 3 plus plans a week. Told pay is weekely but did not get payed until week 3. Of which only one week was included. I was told I have to keep working if I want the rest...

Advice to Management

Dont make it seam better than it is

iEmpire Marketing2015-12-23