iEnergizer Customer Support Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

iEnergizer Customer Support Representative Reviews

Updated Sep 3, 2019

Found 5 reviews

2.1
iEnergizer CEO Anil Aggarwal (no image)
Anil Aggarwal
  1. "Fun work environment, bad structure"

Former Employee - Customer Support Representative

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Could get free stuff, Fun people to work with, Team leads are very understanding. Decent snack selection. 24 hours so any schedule works

Cons

The pay isn't enough, advancement is whoever doesn't leave the longest, training is lack luster

Advice to Management

Try and pay employees more

iEnergizer2019-09-04

"Poor job security, irresponsible management, zero opportunity for growth, low pay"

Former Employee - Customer Support Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laid back coworkers and (some) supervisors... Some almost too "laid back" if you catch my drift. The fact that our contract was support for an online video game was the only other worthwhile thing about it.

Cons

Poor job security (HUGE turnover rate) in fact, management set literally impossible quotas for tickets so they had a "reason" to fire people... Extremely unethical if you ask me. Also no opportunity for growth as management always played favorites, low pay, you got treated like a child, and horribly irresponsible management. Case in point: bathroom broke once and it took management a complaint from the health dept.... to fix it. People had to clock out and walk to the nearest gas station to use the bathroom! Overtime salaries were often shaved without prior notice. Countless of promises to make us work harder such as game time, free shirts/ swag, etc. were NEVER fulfilled. The absolute worst part: one of the perks for working on the contract was that you get a free game account. NEVER GOT MINE IN ALMOST HALF A YEAR WORKING THERE, COMPLAINED AND ALWAYS GOT A LAME EXCUSE!!! Unacceptable!

Advice to Management

Overall better treatment of employees and improvement of work atmosphere as well as competent senior management. If your going to treat us like crap at least raise the pay! Doubt this company will change. I don't expect this it to last long considering how unethical they are...

iEnergizer2014-10-09

"Poor Salary, Poor Job Security"

Former Employee - Customer Support Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean building. Friendly supervisors. Decent working conditions. Nice location (at least before they moved.) Large and comfortable break room. Interesting projects (particularly with game developers)

Cons

Supervising staff spread too thin. Salary is grossly deficient compared to other companies that outsource their employees (as much as $3 or $4 an hour less than competitors.) Projects designated as "long term" may not last more than a month or two after being prematurely cancelled by the client. No compensation during reassignment period which may last up to a whole month.

Advice to Management

You need to pay your bottom rung employees a better salary if you wish for them to stay with your company and become supervisors. If I have to choose between waiting months for the possibility of a promotion and doing the same job somewhere else for 33% more an hour I'm going to pick the latter.

iEnergizer2014-01-10
  4. "They need to grow in quality not just in number."

Former Employee - Customer Support Representative in Noida

I worked at iEnergizer full-time for less than a year

Pros

Higher salary for freshers as compared to others. Team leaders are helpful. You can also ask for the preferred shift timings.

Cons

Need to improve the quality of the meal. Charge too much for cab. Internal politics.

iEnergizer2017-08-07

"A learning experience for a beginner, but there is not much room for growth."

Customer Support Representative in

I worked at iEnergizer

Pros

Entry level position. Great spot to learn the basics. It's an easy job to earn if you are in need of one. An alright place to be temporarily. More opportunities depending on the campaign.

Cons

Little opportunity for growth/advancement. Pay is fairly low, and even the veterans received little to no raises. Work environment is less than ideal. Lack of drug testing.

Advice to Management

Please clean up the site as the work environment is sometimes unprofessional. Set higher standards for the employees that are hired.

iEnergizer2012-03-12