iLink-Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
iLink-Systems CEO Sree Balaji
Sree Balaji

Pros
  • You can get lots of opportunity to learn new technologies (in 10 reviews)

• Lots of opportunity and things to learn (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no real project managers and everything is poorly planned (in 4 reviews)

• short term projects,All development projects (in 3 reviews)

"Open work environment"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I get to work with lots of uncoming technologies. There are tons of opportunities to learn and contribute with technologies I never worked before. Upper management is very easy to access and promotes open work environment. Pay sturcture is very competitive to industry standards.

Cons

Nothing pops out of my head

"Challenging Work Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good exposure to new technologies
    Good compensation
    Lot opportunity to professional growth

Cons

Nothing i can think of

Advice to Management

Continue the good work

"Progressive Career"

Current Employee - Associate Human Resources Executive in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Associate Human Resources Executive in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been able to build my career profile with iLink Systems with a number of responsibilities and a good, supportive team. I started as a trainee and progressed to a much higher role. In addition, the work always keeps our team feeling enthusiastic.

Cons

The fact pace of the company can be stressful, however, this also helps in learning things quickly.

"iLink Systems exposed me to many new Microsoft technologies that I would never have been exposed to as a developer."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at iLink-Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exposure to the latest technologies.

Cons

Offshore model may not be for all

"Wonderful exposure across domains and cutting edge technologies"

Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Solutions Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management has trust in employees. They give you enough freedom to take decision s and respect opinions without bureaucracy.Has very good potential , right from a developer to a Manager to pave his career path.A culture which is nurtured under trust and the management will work through hand in hand with Employees.

Awesome culture (better than anything and anywhere) , awesome learning (dependents on project in every service based company) and fun-activities
    Open door culture with access all the way to top mgmt and CEO,Extremely flexible work culture ,Very young and energetic workforce.

Continues to be innovative, Creating never ending opportunities to make your hand dirty in every cutting edge technologies of IT

Cons

This is not essentially a Con , but a challenge - Too many crazy activities may drive away the focus, but you get a lot of exposure of-course.
    Its upto the individual to prioritise and weave through the deliveries SMART.

"Best Employer"

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working with iLink-Systems more than a year. Its a Great place to work. iLink Provide opportunity to work on new technical streams and roles. HR team helped me a lot in my immigration process.
    iLink recruit the best talent and treat them very well. iLink understand the employee concerns very well and helps in addressing them. People here are very accessible.

Cons

I haven't see much issues to the best of my knowledge. As and when I have an issue, I talk to the higher management, they helped it in resolving the issue as early as possible to the best interests of the Employee.

Advice to Management

I wish them all the best in all the efforts in bringing the new business and providing employment to so many.

"Great Company, Flat Culture, Amazing Opportunities to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have had really good experience working with iLink. The company provides excellent opportunities to learn and grow both in technology and management areas. Though it is now a mid-size company, the culture is very entrepreneurial and flat. The management is very keen on grooming leaders and supportive in providing growth opportunities to employees based on employees interests and professional goals. All in all it is an awesome company to be part of

Cons

Sometimes the employees get stretched in multiple projects/directions which could impact productivity/create stress, but I realize the management is trying to minimize such situations

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, maintain the entrepreneurial environment and flat culture

"Great Company IF you are eager to learn"

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Been part of iLink for about 8 years now, and wouldn't be here if I did not think it was worth investing my time into iLink. This has grown from a small to mid size business within a short span, and has been featured in Inc 5000 list consecutively in 4 years. Competence is primarily focused on Microsoft technologies and continues to have a great run with Microsoft as a partner. Won the Microsoft partner of the year award for excellence in technology and solutions on multiple occasions. I've had a lot of learning experiences with iLink - joined here as a Technical Program Manager and had the opportunity to expand my career both technically and managerially. Lots of opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies that you get only in few other places. Customers are of paramount importance, as they should be. I've learnt some good things in all aspects during my tenure so far here.
    This is a really good place to work if you are willing to learn and work on cutting edge stuff. Anyone who has the initiative and is ready to grab an opportunity HAS that opportunity. If you are willing to go that extra mile in what you do, you will see plenty of growth here.

Cons

iLink has grown out of being a small business into a mid size firm, and with that also comes some growing pains. Management has worked hard to place appropriate processes and practices in place - they are CMMi certified, and continue to refine them to account for these growing pains. Having said that, there is a lot to learn on a daily basis purely because of the the opportunities this presents.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!

"Excellent place for growth!"

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to try yourself in a variety of latest & hot technologies, undoubtedly this is the best place for you. Work from home and flexible timing options are available for the employees which makes work-life balance extremely good. Training on latest technologies are conducted on a weekly basis and learning will be motivated and recognized. So to say, you will be followed-up on your learning goals regularly :-) Learning materials are provided/facilitated for the learning goals set by you. People are really very warm, friendly and more importantly, accessible. Personally, this is very important for me. Well being of employees is considered as priority which makes you feel important. Concerns will be addressed earnestly by the HR team and manager. Special thanks to the HR Team who handled the on-boarding challenges extremely well and with much sensitivity.

Cons

Haven't noticed any cons till date.

Advice to Management

Way to go!

"“The expectations are high, but every one makes an effort to see us succeed. ”"

Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - SQL BI Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at iLink-Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits. The account I work on is very stable and it is hard to see us losing it anytime soon or ever. Great learning experience, good office culture, great paid time off, and flexible schedules. I had the opportunity to work with some really smart people that really cared about me and the work I did.

Cons

Could be more opportunities outside Microsoft Technologies.