iMarketing Solutions Group Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
Andrew Langhorne

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • We are not perfect but we always try our best to ensure we do the best possible job for our clients and our employees (in 2 reviews)

• I've had to move across the country from Vancouver to Toronto and that was a plus overall but I left some amazing friends back home (in 2 reviews)

1. "Wonderful Job"

Pros

Great pay, fun atmosphere, quality management and friendly, willing to take the time for you to be successful and great opportunity for advancement. Plus benefits and flexible schedule, variety of job opportunities.

Cons

There are not any issues that I can think of as the staff handles the employees well. They have a structured atmosphere and a good company policy that gives the freedom for all to work comfortably in.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

2. "managers review"

Current Employee - Contact Center Manager in West Allis, WI
    Current Employee - Contact Center Manager in West Allis, WI

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

the pay is good. there were lots of opportunities for advancement. the people I have met have been rather nice and helpful

Cons

sometimes the hours are long and the people can be dificult

"Raised funds for nonprofit organizations over the phone."

Current Employee - Fundraisor in Madison, WI

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Xentel has flexible scheduling and a liberal dress code. Xentel has a convenient downtown location in my city.

Cons

Xentel has a low pay structure. Some of the people that worked at my location did not have common courtesy and lacked people skills. Some of the scripts were poorly written.

Advice to Management

Pay better rates and hire better people. Some of the scripts need to be re-written.

"Lame job"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

paid every week, and job starts in the afternoon. Paid holidays after one year of working. Direct deposit.

Cons

Very deceitful company that leeches from the prospect client base. Percentage of the profit contracted to Xental on the minimal side1

5. "A way to pay the bills"

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

next to no dress code, very casual environment, you can take lots of breaks if you desire, as well as time off with little to no explanation.

Cons

The calling system needs upgrading, you need to work a minimum of 39 hours to obtain your bonus, or lose it all. Thus, if you are sick, their is no ability to make up the hours.

Advice to Management

create more incentive

6. "If you can shrug off rejection and move on, you can have success."

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

It's a great place to develop skills in sales, since they will hire anyone. It's not a physically demanding job at all. Plus, all the sales leads are piped in to you, and you do not create your own leads.

Cons

The commission earnings are limited. Unless you become a trainer or manager, you will only earn between $18,000 to $26,000 a year at most.

7. "Protocall agent"

Current Employee - Protocall Agent in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Protocall Agent in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

potluck is fun.
    job is easy if you work hard.

Cons

management
    favoritism
    sexist manager only favors women

Advice to Management

Working at imarketing Protocall department is like being in a sorority house where the only popular agents prevail. If you are a man dont even bother applying. I'm glad to be out of there. The manager of that department spends most of his days chatting up the women. If you are a woman you will do great and get tons of favors. If you are man you will be forgotten. you will have to work extra hard for bonuses and downtime. The upper level turns a blind eye on these issues. Such a sexist environment to be in. Btw if you are Indian you are lucky! Poor desperate immigrant women who aughs at all his sad jokes all day long.The manager only cares about women who befriends him.if you hangout outside work huge plus! All his so called female friends hanging out and only those ones getting promotions. hard work has no meaning. its about how much time you can you can invest buttering up the insecure guy who likes to call himself a manager. Glad to be out of there.

8. "Bosses and Supervisors make this job great"

Current Employee - TSR in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - TSR in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have never had as much support at other jobs that I get from the great supervisors and bosses in the Burnaby, BC office.
    They make sure you have the training and support to excel at your job and that means achieving great bonuses.
    You can work six days per week, so if you need some time off to see the doctor during the week ...you just make it up on Saturday
    Great co-workers who make the day pass with support for co-workers and positive attitudes

Cons

You can not bank time if you need a few days off and vacation time is used up or needs to be saved for a real vacation.

9. "Great place to work !!!"

Current Employee - Contact Center Manager in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Contact Center Manager in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fun environment - lots of advancement opportunities!!! Weekly pay!! Extended benefits!!! Most importantly you make a difference & that feeling is priceless!!!!

Cons

can't think of any !!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!!

10. "Feeling good about what you do"

Current Employee - TRs in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Current Employee - TRs in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work atmosphere is great,friendly. Hours are great and benefits are a plus. Paid weekly which is awesome.Managers and Trainers are here to help you succeed and you will SUCEED. At the end of the day you will feel good about yourself knowing that you were able to help someone who needed it and not many job make you feel that you do make a difference and feeling good about yourself.

Cons

None to think of great place to work

Advice to Management

It is amazing how you handle the things that irk us sometimes and you are there to give us input from a difference way how we could improve and that is what you are here for to give us that insight.You accommodate staff when they time off and let them make their hours up so they don't lose hours or wages.This is isn't advice but rather a thank you from employee as I am sure you are not told that very often and I want to Thank You and the Trainers for helping me get better in my job