iMarketing Solutions Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 16, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • After complaining several times about how bad the manager was treating me, no action was done, or no investigation (in 2 reviews)

• We are not perfect but we always try our best to ensure we do the best possible job for our clients and our employees (in 2 reviews)

1. "A way to pay the bills"

Current Employee - Fundraisor in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Fundraisor in Madison, WI

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

next to no dress code, very casual environment, you can take lots of breaks if you desire, as well as time off with little to no explanation.

Cons

The calling system needs upgrading, you need to work a minimum of 39 hours to obtain your bonus, or lose it all. Thus, if you are sick, their is no ability to make up the hours.

Advice to Management

create more incentive

2. "If you can shrug off rejection and move on, you can have success."

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

It's a great place to develop skills in sales, since they will hire anyone. It's not a physically demanding job at all. Plus, all the sales leads are piped in to you, and you do not create your own leads.

Cons

The commission earnings are limited. Unless you become a trainer or manager, you will only earn between $18,000 to $26,000 a year at most.

3. "salesperson"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Great training, and supportive staff. Great ergonomic set up and good well maintained equipment and tools to assist you in your job. High expectations considering some of the files are crappy. The trainer there is excellent, will admit he is very good at what he does.

Cons

They need fresher and better leads. Your calling too many of the same people for different projects. So you may end up calling the same people several times for money to the point that they regret ever giving in the first place. I'm not sure, but the customers believe that their names are shared or sold on lists, because of the huge increase of calls they get after giving just once. For the constant energy and focus ect.. the pay per hour is definitely worth more per hour before you even count the attendance bonus. The bathrooms have a very poor hand dryer and no paper towels ever and the soap is too cheap, no lather at all.

Advice to Management

Get more fresh leads, and listen to the feedback from your employees and customers. I would invest in a better system where you can make call backs at given times when a customer asks for it . Sometimes you can tell you have a real sale but they are driving or dealing with something or the spouse has the card and you loose the sale because it will go to someone else. A place to put notes would be helpful if someone else has to call them as it can sometimes assist them in making a sale. More options for dispositions. It also adds up time wise when your pc gets froze and your stuck on follow until you relog in, after a week it adds up and can cause you to loose your bonus and illness should not cause you to lose it either. Its beyond the employees control and it doesn't mean they didn't work hard enough when there. It would speed up bathroom breaks with better stuff to wash and dry hands quickly and save on toilet tissue people try to use to speed up the hand drying process.

"Protocall agent"

Current Employee - Protocall Agent in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Protocall Agent in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

potluck is fun.
    job is easy if you work hard.

Cons

management
    favoritism
    sexist manager only favors women

Advice to Management

Working at imarketing Protocall department is like being in a sorority house where the only popular agents prevail. If you are a man dont even bother applying. I'm glad to be out of there. The manager of that department spends most of his days chatting up the women. If you are a woman you will do great and get tons of favors. If you are man you will be forgotten. you will have to work extra hard for bonuses and downtime. The upper level turns a blind eye on these issues. Such a sexist environment to be in. Btw if you are Indian you are lucky! Poor desperate immigrant women who aughs at all his sad jokes all day long.The manager only cares about women who befriends him.if you hangout outside work huge plus! All his so called female friends hanging out and only those ones getting promotions. hard work has no meaning. its about how much time you can you can invest buttering up the insecure guy who likes to call himself a manager. Glad to be out of there.

5. "Bosses and Supervisors make this job great"

Current Employee - TSR in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - TSR in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have never had as much support at other jobs that I get from the great supervisors and bosses in the Burnaby, BC office.
    They make sure you have the training and support to excel at your job and that means achieving great bonuses.
    You can work six days per week, so if you need some time off to see the doctor during the week ...you just make it up on Saturday
    Great co-workers who make the day pass with support for co-workers and positive attitudes

Cons

You can not bank time if you need a few days off and vacation time is used up or needs to be saved for a real vacation.

6. "Great place to work !!!"

Current Employee - Contact Center Manager in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Contact Center Manager in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fun environment - lots of advancement opportunities!!! Weekly pay!! Extended benefits!!! Most importantly you make a difference & that feeling is priceless!!!!

Cons

can't think of any !!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!!

7. "Feeling good about what you do"

Current Employee - TRs in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Current Employee - TRs in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work atmosphere is great,friendly. Hours are great and benefits are a plus. Paid weekly which is awesome.Managers and Trainers are here to help you succeed and you will SUCEED. At the end of the day you will feel good about yourself knowing that you were able to help someone who needed it and not many job make you feel that you do make a difference and feeling good about yourself.

Cons

None to think of great place to work

Advice to Management

It is amazing how you handle the things that irk us sometimes and you are there to give us input from a difference way how we could improve and that is what you are here for to give us that insight.You accommodate staff when they time off and let them make their hours up so they don't lose hours or wages.This is isn't advice but rather a thank you from employee as I am sure you are not told that very often and I want to Thank You and the Trainers for helping me get better in my job

8. ":)"

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great environment, people are great here friendly.

Cons

i guess i'd say dealing with annoying people on the phone

9. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere. People are friendly. Good pay with chances for advancement here or in other locations.Paid training with weekly pay.

Cons

You are sitting most of the time.

Advice to Management

Pension plan would be nice.

10. "Good work place"

I have been working at iMarketing Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Good environment, friendly managers,Promotes a family enviroment

Cons

Lots of repetitive tasks, lots of talking,could get easily discouraged from this job

Advice to Management

They do a good job to promote a good work ethic and try to make the co-workers like family