iPipeline Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
iPipeline CEO Tim Wallace
Tim Wallace

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • iPipeline is a company with great people and a great culture (in 13 reviews)

• Casual environment, can work from home, great group of fellow colleagues (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • There are hard working people who do the real work (in 3 reviews)

• You need to be a self starter to get through the initial learning curve which I was told is very long (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The People, the opportunity, stability, growth, leadership. The whole package!
    Company listens, reacts and does right by its people.
    Great direction and vision in an industry that badly needs modernization.

Cons

Some technology is outdated. Move faster to replace it.
    Love the acquisitions. Looking forward to learning how we can integrate them. Suggest someone owns this. Otherwise it gets forgotten. Some of our older acquisitions are not fully integrated yet.
    Too many ways to do the same thing with overlapping products.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job and hiring great people

2. "Wasn't a bad company"

I worked at iPipeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone I worked with was great, easy going. The technology was making advances and folks, believe it or not ahead of many other company's.

Cons

Benefits don't come close to large companies. There was also one director that was a bad egg.

Advice to Management

Your employees are your greatest assets, listen to them.

Oct 23, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your comments. I would add that our benchmark benefit information puts us in the top 10% of employers in the area regardless of size.

"Great Culture"

Current Employee - Product Support Analyst in Exton, PA
    Current Employee - Product Support Analyst in Exton, PA

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employees are down to earth. They have barbecues in the summer. Very friendly environment. flexible hours and time off. company promotes a healthy lifestyle.

Cons

Technology is a bit out of date. Gap between management and staff. benefits and salary could be better. difficulties transitioning between teams. lack of documentation for the software created. support gets a lot of pressure to fix problems that could be fixed by development and management.

Advice to Management

bond with employees better. provide better wages. set expectations with customers. work on improving current product line as opposed to always releasing something new. prove that there are opportunities for all employees at the company.

Aug 11, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your response and your advise is something we are focused on. Please stop by any time to share your perspective with me. Also, I am confused about your comments on salaries and... More

""If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible company, all you have to do is ask and they will try to accommodate any work situation you request. Work from home opportunities. Casual jean work week. Healthy food. Flexible work day.

Cons

Stressful at times but show me a job that isn't. Long hours, but what job doesn't expect you to work over 8 hours a day.

Advice to Management

Recognize some of us older folks that came with the acquisition. We might not shine like the younger crowd but we are dedicated and don't leave the minute the pressure hits. We're there to the end no matter what time it is. Maybe think about sending us to Connections.

Apr 17, 2017 – CEO

We do recognize how important maturity and loyalty are and you do shine! Thank you for being there no matter what and working hard, and we are trying to get everyone to Connections over the next few... More

"Find someplace else"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice physical office and some nice coworkers

Cons

Just a totally dysfunctional company. I keep thinking its a hidden camera reality show and someone is going to pop out and say just kidding. Management treats you like manual laborers and main manager is totally disrespectful and misogynistic.

Advice to Management

Stop blaming everyone else and take some blame. You cant just keep saying things are changing but keep acting and doing the same thing.

"Winter is comming"

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

um.... close to the trirail

Cons

I don't know why I bother since Management actively tries to have negative reviews removed and posts their own positive ones but the whole office is a management joke.

Advice to Management

Keep posting fake reviews and using a reputation company to have bad ones removed because that's the only way anyone will work in such a horrible environment. Anyone who says positive things is saying so because they have seen what happens to anyone who tells the truth.

Mar 19, 2017 – CEO

Please quit your obviously a cancer.

"Lead Developer"

Current Employee - Developer in Exton, PA
    Current Employee - Developer in Exton, PA

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. Company is built on core values. If you are always on time, and don't give up you can move up really fast.

Cons

Can be stressful job at times but is a fast growing company. One must adapt to change.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job!

Jan 15, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for already doing a great job and the feedback.

Tim

8. "A company could have of potential, but poor leadership and HR."

I worked at iPipeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The day to day teammates are truly incredible, without them the company is truly nothing and they should appreciate all the crap they put up with !

Cons

Smoke & Mirrors ! Poor leadership across this organization. Back-stabbing and individual goal's is the culture. Even with the good pay / benefits, I left this company. Absolutely one of the worst decisions I had ever made in my life!!! From the initial interactions, the company seems great and promising, but that’s all lies and do not be deceived. If you are local and looking for a job than okay, if you’re a professional and considering this place, RUN AWAY!!!!

Advice to Management

Treat your newer employees better, they are the future of the company not employees that have been there 10+years. Stop letting HR run the company for you. Make serious changes to the HR department and treat people with more respect.

Feb 1, 2017 – CEO

Our HR department gets outstanding review from our employees. Your experience was unfortunate and caused by turnover, poor leaders and lack of team work. You also contributed significantly to the... More

"Great Growing Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

In addition to the Corporate Benefits and perks (WFH - 20%, Fresh fruits every Monday, Office events, and others), the team at the FLL office is a very hard working one. The Management style allows you to make decisions, take actions and to learn about what you are doing. An awesome working environment where you can share knowledge and experiences with your peers.

Cons

Still a lot of room for improvement in different areas - We have come a long, very long way enhancing and optimizing the processes but there are a few areas we still can improve.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - Make sure the people is recognized by their efforts. Excellent job. Keep moving forward despite of the challenges.

Dec 5, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for the note and the FL team has done a great job this year. With your attitude I know we will continue to improve our processes. Keep up the great work!

Tim

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Software Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Associate Software Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at iPipeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I felt the need to write this in response to the recent negative posts. I truly enjoy working in the Ft. Lauderdale office. My coworkers and managers are supportive and we frequently work collaboratively. There has been much change over the year that I have worked here, but it has been very positive and management has been incredibly receptive to the feedback that they have received. Our clients are happier, we feel appreciated and valued, and we have definitely become more efficient. I am most appreciative that we are respected and treated as professionals. I rarely feel like someone is looking over my shoulder or micromanaging me. Also, despite the fact that I have worked here for only a year, I have been given opportunities to train others and become a leader.

iPipeline also offers competitive health benefits, a gym discount, free soda, coffee, tea & fruit, quarterly happy hours in office, frequent company sponsored wellness events (bowling, kayaking, go karting), a Summer family picnic, a Holiday party, you can work from home one day a week, and at least 2 weeks paid vacation. Culture is a top priority for our CEO and we see that every day.

I would also like to point out that as a female in a male dominated profession and office, I do not feel any kind of discrimination, harassment, or misogyny. Our leadership is friendly, approachable and down to earth.

The recent negative posts must be written by someone who no longer works here and/or has a personal issue with management. The vast majority of the employees in our office are happy to work here. Why else would we stay?

Cons

Our software is outdated, but we are in the process of implementing newer technology and more efficient processes.

We are a bit shorthanded at times due to all of the change.

The learning curve is steep. Our software is complicated and proprietary, so it requires a motivated self-starter. But if you stick with it and learn, you will go far.

Advice to Management

Continue the positive changes and keep being receptive to our suggestions and feedback. We appreciate it!