iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The work environment is healthy and vibrant (in 63 reviews)

• Open door policy, clear structure, opportunity to grow (in 22 reviews)

Cons

"Iplace - A great place to work at"

Current Employee - Sourcer in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Sourcer in McLean, VA

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great working environment where people mean serious business. All employees are very cooperative and skilled, which helps an employee to grow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend who wants a defined growth in his/her career.

Cons

Frankly speaking, I don't find any downside working here.

Advice to Management

Already doing a good job and expect to keep maintaining that. Just try to look into the employee policies.

Jun 8, 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thanks so much for your review! :-) Stop by and meet with the CSO to share your ideas on how we can improve employee policies - we always want better ways to do what has to be done.

2. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Sourcer in McLean, VA

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Salary on time, Sometimes before the date on special occasions like X-Mas and Thanksgiving. Incentive structure is good. Massage room is a big plus.

Cons

food in Cafeteria is bad. Its improving with new vendor.

Advice to Management

Management is trying to improve the changes which is good.

Feb 18, 2016 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your great feedback. The cafeteria vendor has always been an issue. If you learn of a vendor willing to work under our conditions, by all means let us know!

"Awesome!!!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in McLean, VA

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome culture, Great management, Wonderful people, Values, Ethics

Cons

Cannot think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Jun 8, 2015 – Chief Strategy Officer

Thank you for your great review of iPlace! :-) If you ever see ways to improve, by all means share!

"Best CDO and the management"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

iPlace has the best CDO and he was the bestest COO during his tenure. With him we can talk and understand our strategic vision, leadership, determination, an ability to motivate and inspire. And these traits make iPlace a great company to work for. He is like a doctor in an ER who is constantly fixing things, diagnosing issues to determine if they are minor or potentially fatal on our clients. He has a unique set of skills that bridges the space between the visionary leader at the top and the execution of strategy and ongoing operation of a business with the right balance. He keeps his company’s high-level strategy front-and-center while understanding the details of day-to-day execution to ensure what needs to happen. He and the management team really works hard to make iPlace grow and expand rapidly. I love working here

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Apr 25, 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

Great feedback. The entire leadership team follows an open-door policy and we can approach anyone with questions, concerns or feedback. Everyone in the management team shares the company’s vision and... More

5. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune City (India)

I have been working at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

People are really nice. company pays wells. salary comes on time. Office has chilled envionment

Cons

Be carefull with office politics.

Apr 25, 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for the positive review. One of the biggest pros of working at iPlace is indeed, salary. The management cares for employees and ensures that salary is always on time, and sometimes before... More

6. "Best place to start your career"

I have been working at iPlace full-time

Pros

Good working environment.
    Good Benefits provided like Gym and CSR activities.
    Alot of exposure to different cultures.

Cons

Bias Management
    Promotions are all made through a bias manner.
    No Growth.

Advice to Management

Keep to your word.

Mar 28, 2018 – Chief Marketing Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad that you like the environment of the company, and the benefits and the exposure that the company provides. Since you are a current employee... More

"Best place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Been working with iPlaceUSA for over 6 years and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made to join this Company. I started working with the company in Magapatta and today we are close to 500 emplyees in WTC. This company has given me ample of opportunities to grow and learn. The CDO as he is the Backbone of our company and thats why we stand strong and are growing rapidly. Hank and Alex have been very supportive to each and everyone and have proven to be the BEST Leaders. The one person who I really look up to would be ALEX.

I am happy to be a part of such a lovely family.For me iPlace is my second home.

Cons

No cons for me just pros...

Advice to Management

Hank thank you for iPlace and ALex this palce would not be the same without you. You guys have put in so much for us to be where we are. He is a true leader and my Mentor.
    COO is doing a good job.A must to mention is Bala (HR) who does a fabulous job handling all our HR related queries.Heads and managers are very supportive too.

8. "iPlace- my second home"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace is a family and who welcomes all the new people with open arms and help them grow both personally and professionally. Old and new, all employees work hard and grow here. It’s like a second home to me and I love my family and the members.

Cons

There are no Cons as of now

Advice to Management

No advice to the management. You guys are doing a great job.

Mar 6, 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

I've been at iPlace for almost four years and my experience is quite similar to yours. I wake up each day waiting to go back to work. We are growing so quickly and there's so much to learn and a lot... More

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at iPlace. It has been a great experience because every day I learn something new about my job and also about the overall business. This is because of the transparency with which the company operates – just an awesome work environment with awesome people! The culture is performance driven and hence very productive, inspiring and encouraging. The management team is always there for the employees and leads from the front.

Pros:
    - Working with some of the best people in the staffing and recruiting industry
    - Every day there is something new to learn
    - Excellent in-house training program for the employees
    - Awesome management team

Cons

- I have not found

Advice to Management

- You never make us feel that you are the ‘management team’ and not one of the employees. Just be the way you are.

"Very happy to be part of dynamic company! :-)"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is my first job and I just loved the past two years here at iPlace. I liked the training program a lot. I went through one-month classroom training and one month on job training. The trainer is a powerhouse of knowledge as she has been with iPlace since inception. She is the first employee and it takes a good employer to retain the first employee for such a long tenure. The mentors and the energy level on the floor is a class apart. Mentors are young, dynamic and helpful in nature. I have worked with different teams and various accounts as a backup. I feel this phase (working as a backup) was the most important phase (not everyone likes to work as backups) as I learned and enhanced my sourcing skills a lot. I got hands on experience on various applicant tracking system, industries and job category. It was after this phase that I was so confident that I can deliver on any account. The team leads/managers encouraged me to attend client's work process flow call, weekly conference calls and design minutes of the meeting.

iPlace organises two parties in a year, which is crazy. You got to attend the party to know how crazy it is. Have you heard of a Spa in the office? No? iPlace has one! I have never heard of such a stuff in India where you can get a 15 min shoulder/head massage in the office.

The company holds a company wide board report every month. It feels like as if you are a board member of the company – there is complete transparency in the way the company operates and how it is doing. The company is getting into so many different ventures and it is so exciting to be part of this growing company. It is a fantastic place to learn and grow while having a lot of fun. iPlace have an open door policy and you are always heard by the management.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.