iQor Reviews | Glassdoor

iQor Reviews

Updated July 19, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Boss doesn't micromanage, we have help in place if I need it, work environment is great, pay is reasonable (in 23 reviews)

• good energy and great work life balance (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • pettiness was at the highest I have seen at any call center I had ever worked at (in 20 reviews)

• Upper Management in the Los Angeles office appears to work under the influence of alcohol and doesnt do anything (in 16 reviews)

"AVP accounting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at iQor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good energy and great work life balance

Cons

poor direction and lack of communication from sr management

"LEAST THEY SOMEWHAT PAY"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Richardson, TX

I have been working at iQor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*MAJORITY POC SO THATS A PLUS
    *Pay is decent

Cons

*unprofessional
    *cares nothing for your personal life

Advice to Management

*stop picking favorites and actually ppl that work hard for in house positions

"Horrible training, management, and policies."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Charleston, SC

I worked at iQor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros. The place is aweful, a mess and disgusting.

Cons

When first hired they tell you whatever shift they're giving you is the shift you will get forever. Lies. They changed the shift six or seven times and that was before starting on the floor.
    The trainers are horrible. One of whom refuses to teach and talks about herself and bs's the entire time while she was supposed to be traching.
    The first day and the second day of training was all scare tactics. They succeed in scaring everyone into leaving. Why would you want to work at a place that doesn't value it's employees and tries scaring you into quitting?
    Now if that's not bad enough they try and make it seem like they're doing you a favor by giving you a 45 minute lunch. The lunch is unpaied. So to do this they cut your fiftern minute breaks down to ten minutes to give you an extended lunch. Again thr lunch is unpaid and you have less time for a break. A ten minute break doesnt even give you time to use the bathroom. Apparently people are ignorant enough that they think they got a victory from that.
    Management's only joy for working there is that they're in control. Almost everyone that had come forward that was in a leadership position blatantly stated they only like it because they run things.
    Health coverage is a joke. A massive joke. Everyone who works there (and I do mean everyone) says that the health care is crap. It is. The health care covers absolutely nothing. Not. A. Thing.
    If you try asking hr about health care or anyone in particular they have no idea how it works just that the money they suck from you is on a massive scale.
    Also if you do too good at your job and you're making too much they want to know where you want to go in the company. They want to place you on a salary to cap your pay. Don't do too well or you won't last long. Don't do too bad because then you don't make enough. It's a lose - lose situation.
    I wouldn't recommend working at this place at all. If you want to be treated like a person and want to succeed in your life-stay away.

Advice to Management

Learn how to actively run your call center and treat employees like people.

"Horrible"

Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at iQor (Less than a year)

Pros

Few nice people around,very few.

Cons

Totally nonew professional and bias people working here. Not much nicer to say

Advice to Management

N/a
    Never allowed to do so

"Rehab Specialist"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

I worked at iQor full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

At one time employees were able to make up the lower hourly pay with larger bonuses but those then got taken also.

Cons

Awful benefits and difficult to talk to human resources.

Advice to Management

Stop micro managing you have humans working for you not robots.

"So far so good!!!"

Current Employee - Junior Agent in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Junior Agent in Charleston, SC

I have been working at iQor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits are great the pay is good, plenty opportunity for growth, team members are friendly, work environment is pretty laid back, great incentives, the work can be hard but you'll get better and better. You get out what you put in.

Cons

Employees are too playful. Too many do not take it as a serious professional work environment. In order to progress I would recommend keeping to yourself but be friendly. Schedules are hard to change.

Advice to Management

Be a little more strict with employees.

"DONT DO IT ❗️"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Houston, TX

I have been working at iQor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing at all .. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME .. your pay checks will be the same amount you can get at jack in the box seriously . we get yelled at for the company sending out re manufactured devices when the people clearly pay for our service . COMPANY SUCKS .

Cons

9$ starting pay . they have they favorites of who can do what without getting in trouble . they tell you one thing and then do another ... VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ❗️ they give you a trash schedule 3- midnight .. and they dc bout your personal life they want you there regardless.

Advice to Management

RAISE PAY .. be more professional maybe people wouldn't mind coming to work and the turn over rate wont be so high.

"Terrible"

Former Employee - Collections Agent in Plymouth, MN
    Former Employee - Collections Agent in Plymouth, MN

I worked at iQor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Choosing your own schedule. Flexible hours. Friendly coworkers. Central suburban location with lots of parking available and close to other businesses.

Cons

Management, work Los, weekly and daily expectations are so high and you are expected to meet quota otherwise you are on the chopping block to lose your job. Sweatshop type set up where you are constantly monitored and have no free will.

Advice to Management

Please have more faith in your employees. Recognize good more often and be helpful not a burden. This company is already awful enough.

"Agent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at iQor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My supervisor was fair

Cons

The pay is horrible ! Management is unprofessional. Alot of favoritism between management and employees.

"Agent"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in North Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at iQor (More than a year)

Pros

Hmmm I don't know. A job is better than no job.

Cons

Low pay, benefits not great, lack of trust, authenticity lacking. I read some other reviews. What good pay and benefits are you referring to? I am barely surviving.

Advice to Management

Say what you mean, mean what you say* truly care about your Employees. Be more careful and selective of whom you hire.