Cover image for iQuanti

iQuanti

Engaged Employer

iQuanti

Add a Review

iQuanti Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

3.8
74% Recommend to a Friend
80% Approve of CEO
3.8
iQuanti CEO Vish Sastry Rachakonda (no image)
Vish Sastry Rachakonda

What people are saying about iQuanti

Advertising

227.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/advertising

Got a burning question about iQuanti? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with iQuanti employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 35 of over 203 reviews

Updated Sep 26, 2023

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
      Bengaluru
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has great vision and has aggressive growth plans. The management has strong value system and has all the ducks in the row to take company to Heights of success.  The level of openness and transparency that everyone in management provides is really unprecedented. Most people in management treat the company with a strong sense of ownership, as if they are  the owners of the company and not mere employees, being financially responsible and taking pride in its success. There was an incident that happened recently that a senior executive after getting drunk made insensitive and racist remarks after getting drunk in a company event. As soon as it was brought to the notice of the company management,  it took appropriate action against the executive the very next day. Taking such an immediate action  on  the exec who had gone against the company value system,  shows the strength of character of the organization and its leaders. The CEO himself wrote a mail to all employees explaining the action. One incident from an individual does not reflect on the company, but the immediate reaction exhibiting no tolerance to violation of the values does. Thanks for restoring faith in what the company stands for.

Cons

The company is growing very fast organically so to ensure there is financial prudence all the frills will be under pressure... No grand cafeteria, the TT table will go away, so it will be all work and no play. And yes long evening work is a norm in iquanti... Resulting in really poor work life balance. But good to start a career in digital marketing, but may be not for a long haul.

1. 4.0
        Jan 21, 2023
        LeadAnalyst
        Current Employee, more than 5 years
        Bengaluru
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Learning and best in SEO industry

Cons

Work life balance does not exist

Dear iQuantian, thanks for your review. Glad you are learning. Hopefully all the recruitment will help with-life balance :-). Thank you again for all your hard work!

2. Join the iQuanti team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews
      </>Embed

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.6K

Machine Learning Engineer

Any tips for MLE interview at Elastic?

0 Comments

Product Manager

I came across a role from a post by the HM who was 2nd connection on LI (1st with VP of Product and CEO). I followed up my application with a connection request to the HM introducing myself as a candidate with 5+ yoe in the role as well as specific domain knowledge. I felt like a great fit, enough to at least get a 1st interview. But I was rejected with a generic “going with other candidates” email. I would like to ask for specific feedback as to why I wasn’t considered. Any suggestions on how?

1 Comment

Marketing Manager

rejected from job application after we’ve spent around a month in the process. Pay was lower than what I wanted and assignment was complex but I’ve been out of work for months and needed something. To be rejected after all that work invested was very disappointing :( I got feedback and I’m trying to take it as a lesson for better next time. How do you pick yourself up after a rejection? I feel defeated, I have no current prospects & applied a ton already, it’s soo hard in this market

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 203 iQuanti reviews submitted anonymously by iQuanti employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if iQuanti is right for you.