- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Romania - All Cities
- - Cluj
- - Cluj-Napoca, Romania Area
- - Cluj-Napoca
- - Brasov
- - Bucuresti
- - Bucharest, Romania Area
- - Bucharest, Bucuresti
- - Dolj
- - Sibiu
Found 75 of over 81 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Nice people." (in 13 reviews)
- "in SOME teams, the colleagues have a great technical knowledge and you can learn from them." (in 7 reviews)
- "cool opportunities to travel and interact with other cultures" (in 4 reviews)
- "The culture is built on values shared by all employees." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 23, 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Cluj-NapocaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very skillful persons. Learning process, each employe had a career coach.
Year to year salary grouth was too small .
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 4, 2021 - Software Test Engineer in Cluj-NapocaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Plenty of learning opportunities. Experienced colleagues are very helpful and keen to knowledge sharing.
Not the best compensatory package.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management is good and cooperative
No downsides working with iquest
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 20, 2020 - Software Engineer in Craiova, DoljRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Well organised, good environment for learning.
Salary is less than other companies offer.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 20, 2020 - Software Developer in Cluj-NapocaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good workplace to be in
I don’t have any downsidesContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 7, 2020 - Software Engineer in Cluj-NapocaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good environment to work in
Lack of benefits, poor management
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 27, 2020 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice community, nice benefits, good salary
Small seniority, lots of juniors
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 10, 2020 - Senior QA EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good projects, opportunity for automation testing
A lot of internal procedures
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2020 - Full Stack DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best collegues, cool staff, nice activities
The management isn’t so great
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 6, 2020 - Software Engineer in Cluj-NapocaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- great people - varied stack of technologies - lot of projects
- management seems clueless on how to make the company get better projects - no bonuses - hard to move in between projects
iQuest Group Reviews FAQs
iQuest Group has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at iQuest Group to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
53% of iQuest Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iQuest Group 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.