Found 189 of over 301 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management always talks big" (in 11 reviews)
- "Low Salary than the average." (in 10 reviews)
- "As the project manager, being kept in the loop is critical." (in 10 reviews)
- "At times communication is bad between PMs and other employees" (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is completely on your own." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of iSoftStone and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Feb 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I started as a 1099 contractor working part time while I was in between jobs. The company was very supportive about my schedule and needs which evolved over time. After I got to know the company more, iSoftStone offered me a full-time role which I happily accepted.
Every job has some minor cons whether it be related to the employer or the role, however I don't think any of them are really worth mentioning here, because I don't have any major complaints.
- 3.0Oct 11, 2023Business Support AnalystFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
The people you work with are great. Everyone is super understanding.
Management needs improvement, they need to actually listen to their employees and provide what they need and not be cheap.
- 4.0Aug 16, 2023Revenue AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBellevue, WA
Standing desk for all spots, parking is paid by the company
limited working spaces and meeting rooms
- 1.0May 19, 2023AnonymousCurrent Employee
Some people are nice and supportive there.
Horrible work culture, typical small company politics goes on. You will have to be always keep buttering the management team. Emily M, is the one constantly running errands, helping with the house chores for the VP/CEO/all her seniors and doing their personal works and remains in their good books to keep her job and growth intact. Unfortunately, she expects the same treatment for herself from other people working with her. If her colleagues doesn't give her the same personal service/treatment then she will start her dirty politics and will make sure to fire that employee.1
- 4.0Jul 6, 2023Accessibility TesterCurrent EmployeeKirkland, WA
Good environment with good salary and work flexibility
Nothing to share about cons for this company
- 4.0Jun 26, 2022Senior Technical ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great working environment and great people working together
Hard to be advanced on certain technology as keep switching project
- 3.0Jan 18, 2022Software Development Engineer (SDE) IIFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsKirkland, WA
Good friendly environment. Consistent work.
They do not give fair raises and will consistently increase your work load to scrape profit.1
iSoftStone Reviews FAQs
iSoftStone has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 301 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at iSoftStone to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
62% of iSoftStone employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iSoftStone 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.