KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 158 of over 255 reviews

4.3
iSoftStone Chairman and CEO Tianwen (T. W.) Liu
Tianwen (T. W.) Liu
Pros
  • "Able to work from home some days of the week(in 27 reviews)

• "Flexible hours, remote, mostly self managed(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "For my project manager (since I didn't communicate with another person):(in 9 reviews)

• "low pay, poor communication, contract may end at a moment's notice prematurely(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

AWESOME COMPANY

Jun 29, 2021 - User Experience Designer in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, very reliable team, very nice projects with cool companies

Cons

At times communication is bad between PMs and other employees

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review! We have shared your feedback with our Leadership team to improve ourselves in the future!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great corporate culture

Nov 23, 2020 - Account Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

iSoftStone has a great corporate culture. I wouldn't even call it a culture, but more like a friendly community. My colleagues are very open, talented and supportive. I feel like they always have my back. Transparent communication even with the Senior Leadership is really easing a lot of stress out. Especially, when they are asking if they can help me with my goals. The company did a great job handling my visa transfers and ensuring efficient remote work conditions. Additionally, I felt like there was an easy to understand and smooth on-boarding that allowed me to deliver small achievements within several months from the start day. Even during the isolation times we are in, company is sending over holiday gifts, conducting online team games, competitions and thematic video calls. HR is amazing at engaging with all team members. I believe there is an opportunity for everyone who joins this great team, and build an impressive career in the fast developing company. There are plenty of career options, just need to work hard. Yet it's true for any workplace i guess.

Cons

I haven't found one. Really like the place, people and my job. Salary is industry standard, neither bad or amazing. Personally, I would always trade some of my paycheck to work with great people on challenging projects.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is valued and we are honored to have you aboard our team!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

iSoftStone review

Jun 14, 2021 - Junior Software Developer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly work environment with training courses

Cons

less salary than usual company

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good for entry job, don't recommend for long term

Apr 27, 2021 - Project Coordinator in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good as a starting point if you want to go into Tech. There are teams that work very similar to a startup, so you get the chance to wear many hats.

Cons

There's not much willingness to improve processes, raise salaries, or promote internally.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Sorry to hear about your experience. I am not sure which team or project you were working on but the Executive Leadership Team was able to meet last week and concluded a three day meeting in which they were able to work on improving processes and procedures and allow more freedom for those to work internally on career growth. If you would like to talk about your experience, please feel free to reach out to info@isoftstone.com as we would be interested in hearing how we can improve. Best, iSoftStone

5. 4.0

Good place to work

May 19, 2021 - Technical Project Manager in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work, gained a lot of valuable experience and the people are great.

Cons

Experience and job security can depend a lot on your project.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best entry level jobs

Feb 23, 2021 - Business Support Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family like culture. Employees care for eachother. Great benefits. You learn a lot working with your clients. Bonuses are really nice if your performance is good!

Cons

No cons as of right now.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place for learning

Apr 4, 2021 - Software Development Engineer in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Many projects are with Microsoft They hire newer developers so great place to gain work experience

Cons

Low salary There are two types of employees: Full time and temporary As a temporary employee: - Didn't receive paid time off - Wouldn't know about contract renewal till about a month before expiration - No parking permit: Have to find street parking

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor management and coordination

Feb 26, 2021 - Data Collector in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of room to work independently. Some project undertakings can be interesting.

Cons

Very poor communication and management. Much is done haphazardly, inefficiently, or on the whim largely due to very poor project managers who attempt to over-control the work of the employees.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great first job

Apr 6, 2021 - Business Analysis
      Business Outlook

Pros

great company to get exposure at different company's many project opportunities

Cons

work can be tedious and boring

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company

Mar 17, 2021 - IT Technician in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

good relationship with colleagues, good benefit, good river view

Cons

less pay, a little narrow work space

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for taking time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Reviews