iboss Network Security Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 192 reviews

4.5
iboss Network Security CEO Paul Martini
Paul Martini
Pros
  • "Fast-paced environment with talented staff(in 10 reviews)

• "Free Lunch, sometimes they have happy hours or partites(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "The fast pace may not be for everyone, but this is a technology company and we need to move quickly(in 9 reviews)

• "Growing pains are a good problem though(in 7 reviews)

1. Absolute joy to work for

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

If working for a company at the forefront of their industry sounds appealing to you, I'd absolutely recommend applying to iboss. My job is never mundane, I've been able to work with premiere clients, and it's obvious that my managers are around to help, not criticize or watch over my shoulder. It's the best job I've had in a long time.

Cons

Some jobs require longer/different hours than others.

2. iboss dedicates the resources to make our jobs easier

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

They understand that the easiest way for us to do our jobs successfully is simply by providing us with the tools to succeed, so management goes above and beyond in making sure we're prepared with the necessary tech, info, human resources, or the freedom to make critical decisions for every job we work on. It's made for the easiest working experience of my career, so I'd definitely recommend applying if you're looking...

Cons

Just the fact that there is so much preparation for every job that it can get tedious.

Amazing people to work with

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

My coworkers are the best part of the job. I work with some incredibly smart, kind and generous people. The office stays pretty lighthearted, and a big reason for that is actually because everyone takes the job seriously. It's a rare occurrence for me to have to pick up someone else's slack. Personally I love it there.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Best place I've worked in years

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

Their management team is absolutely superb and the work is really interesting. Mostly though they're just plain good people who care about treating their employees like family. I've really enjoyed the treatment I've received and the experiences I've had. It's one of the few places I've worked that I would recommend others.

Cons

They are VERY few and far between.

Great culture

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

Working with a rapidly growing company can be stressful at times, but when you do it with a team of people who are all passionate about the work we're doing, it turns out it can be a lot of fun as well. we truly are a team with a common goal and we're all there to help each other out. It's a lot of fun succeeding together.

Cons

Hard work is required.

Clear growth path

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

The work can be hard at times, but it's very rewarding and management is always looking for hard workers to promote. I've really enjoyed working my way up the ladder, I certainly feel like my efforts have been recognized and rewarded by upper managment. Plus the salaries are VERY competitive - mine more than fairly represents the work that I put in IMO.

Cons

Must be prepared to tackle a new challenge at any time. We're constantly innovating so you never know what the next job will hold.

iboss actually grooms and promotes their employees

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

They make it possible to build to a career. I started in an entry level position and have been able to work my way into management thanks to the opportunities I've received. They give everyone a chance to showcase their skills and prove that they're capable of handling more responsibility. I can't say enough kind things about our staff and upper management, to be honest. They've made my life a joy for the past few years...

Cons

Nothing bad to say! None in my case

I love my managers!

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

I've been with iboss for a good while now, and management still treats me in the same kind, encouraging manner that they did on my first day on the job. Even if I have a question that may seem trivial, they're always willing to help me out to the fullest extent and they have a great attitude about it. They always think it's a good thing if you ask to make sure you get it right. Makes for a great company culture.

Cons

Can't be a slacker if you want to succeed there.

Amazing people

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

Honest and fair are the two immediate pros that come to mind. I've never been misled or treated in a way my actions and the situation didn't merit. Or seen anybody else by treated unfairly either, for that matter. The work is fairly standard to be honest, so it's really the people that make the place special

Cons

The work can be mentally tasking.

Super positive work environment

I have been working at iboss Network Security full-time

Pros

The work itself (for me at least) is pretty enjoyable. The people are what really make the place great though. I've made a bunch of friends there and everyone is a great joy to work with. It's important to like the people you spend everyday working with, and that's definitely been the case for me there. It's a great team to be a part of.

Cons

Nothing out of the ordinary. Working with iboss has been much more pleasant than most job I've had.

Found 192 reviews