id8labs Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Amit Tripathi

1. "Not recommended"

Pros

The company has a good clientele but the same is not reflected in the remuneration.
    The HR team is overall good and quick to respond to grievances.
    Spacious office due to fewer employees.
    Okay place for experienced individuals.

Cons

Late salary
    Bad management
    Too much work and less salary
    No recognition for good work
    No work-life balance
    Lack of motivation
    Some employees lack basic work/professional etiquette

Advice to Management

Pay employees on time rather than a month later.
    Hire capable team heads who actually work and create a positive environment
    Team heads should restrict their 'reign' to their team and not interfere in other teams

2. ""Great place to work""

Former Employee - UI Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - UI Developer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for 2.5 years. Awesome Place to work, Open work culture and most important you will get a chance to work under such a great boss Amit Sir.

Cons

There aren't any cons at working at Ideatelabs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do,Best of luck for the future.

3. "Save yourselves !"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Pros

cant think of any really!

Cons

Worst place to work! A particular female has been given undeserving power and authority and she plays the worst politics and games ever! Please dont be fooled by the good reviews mentioned here and save yourselves the stigma and torture..

if you do go ahead and join them you will definitely understand what i meant in a mere 2 weeks time! All the best! Believe me you can do much better than joining this company!

Advice to Management

Management is well aware of what is happening so no point!

5. "Client Servicing Executive"

Current Employee - Client Servicing Executive in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Client Servicing Executive in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Good Classy People
    2. Team leaders & managers are very friendly
    3. Pay is good
    4. HR team is very supportive

Cons

Very far from station..

Advice to Management

None.

6. "Its good"

Current Employee - Executive - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Executive - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome colleagues, amazing clients, and great place to work at!

Cons

No cons at all! Coundlt find any in my past 8 months of employment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

7. "Awesome Place to work for"

Current Employee - Executive in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Executive in Mumbai (India)

Pros

1. Amit Sir
    2. Exposure
    3. Freedom
    4. Work Life Balance
    5. Team Ideators
    6. Group Participation in multiple Assets being created.

Cons

Not many that I can think off. One big problem is travel time. I spend almost 2 hours each day travelling to office and back. This kinda gets to me.

Advice to Management

Keep rocking. Keep motivating series of new comers like me to achieve bigger stuff and better careers. Thanks for all the good stuff.

8. "I am love id8labs"

Former Employee - HTML Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - HTML Developer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good company. I love work here. I was at id8labs for 2 years in software department. Working was very good and good experience working with team. I learn team management and UI work at id8. Very nice projects and work for team members. Good exposure. Even in bad times, no one asked to leave. Very good people to work with.

I would like to mention that the Tech team first under Shantanu and then under Sudhanshu was very good. The best team was Tech team. We worked really hard and learnt a lot.

Cons

Need to take strict decisions. Some people take advantage of open environment for work. Some people do 10-6 job and go, but create lot of trouble for others who work hard. Client Servicing team needs to be trained to work on Internet Technologies. They know very little. Though they trained by Management, but they don't understand fast.

Advice to Management

Go out of India for more work. Management has great ideas, going to Other markets will bring more business.

"The perfect example of a place 'WHERE NEVER TO WORK'"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at id8labs full-time

Pros

None at all hence NULL & VOID

Cons

Ashamed to even say that I worked at this place. The company where the management is all about only themselves and the work they do all day is to keep a tab on which employee is doing what in their personal life. How many times this employee was found in the corridor, how many was the employee going to the pantry, smokes etc.

The organisation is just about sleeping around and getting your way up. Saturdays working without a reason infact clients are told we do not work on saturdays. Salaries are never on time and guess what if you ask for your salary which would have been delayed by 2 - 3 months, you are looked at as if you have committed a huge crime.

Most of the employees quit with a pending salary payment backlog of approx 6 - 12 months to never see that money again. Whereas if the employee reaches office even a minute late than the official time of 10 am their salary for the day will definitely get deducted from the salary which never makes it to the poor employees bank account.

This organisation will never boom and the proof is the stagnant nature of work coupled with the fact that they do not have any clients and a huge client as well as employee churning.

By far the worst management ever at this organisation. This organisation works on a few ethics (read: sarcasm) can you sleep around? do you have health issues and if you are a woman you just need to spread your legs and show some fake tears.

A company which does not think about how to increase business but how to cut conveyance vouchers for client meetings even if it is small amount of INR 100. How will this organisation ever grow? No wonder. Resultrix and id8labs similar stories to begin with and see where both are.

The so called top management: Operations, HR & Finance work is just about sleeping around, enjoying lunches, drinking milk shakes and crying about health issues. Or keeping the cabin door locked all day to get promotions, take loans and never pay back.

The biggest learning of working in a place like this is the set benchmark in my head about the kind of place I will never work for.

Absolutely lacks character in every sense and every aspect.

Advice to Management

Try to become humans first. One cannot treat humans with the mantra 'chabook marke night marwao'

"Wonderful Company to work with"

Current Employee - Team Head in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Head in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at id8labs full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked in this Company for the highest duration during my career. Every day has been a new learning which has added to my skill kitty. The working environment is very friendly. There is absolutely NO sexual harassment here and hence I am quite shocked to see false review being posted. Am sure it is some personal animosity and not professional at all. Working environment is good, great culture, smart and intelligent people around, great learnings, all in all a wonderful place to work at. Perfect blend of professionalism and friendly atmosphere. Strongly recommended.

Cons

At times the Management becomes too people oriented which affects the over all professional side.

Advice to Management

Need to be strict and take strong professional stands when required.

"Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Client Servicing in Mumbai (India)

I worked at id8labs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1 - loved every minute i spend at id8labs.
    2 - Learned a lot.
    3 - The kind of exposure i received working in id8labs i couldnt have got the same in any agency.
    4 - The team, the id8labs office was just Superb. id8labs was more of my 2nd home.
    5 - With a diversed client portfolio i was given a chance to manage a lot of projects here.
    6 - and Amit sir, what can i say about him. A true leader and friend. Guided the team and stood by them on every occasion good or bad. He supported me in so many ways.

Love you Amit sir and id8labs.. I will always be a ideator . No matter where i go and what i become.

Cons

hardly anything to say here but i still feel. with such a great portfolio of client, we need some good designers. we managed to do great work . But only if we had good visualisers we could have done much better .

and yaa please .. please give every Saturday off . not just 2nd and 4th Saturdays

Advice to Management

Saturday off