KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

inMusic

Is this your company?

inMusic

Add a Review

inMusic Employee Reviews about "free coffee"

Updated Apr 30, 2018

Found 6 of over 97 reviews

3.3
inMusic CEO/Owner Jack O'Donnell
Jack O'Donnell
Pros
  • "Great people, Free lunch on Fridays (in the summer), free coffee in the breakroom, ability to grow fast if you work hard(in 7 reviews)

• "Free coffee daily and seasonal Free Lunch Friday's(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Expect to do more for less" is an exact quote from upper management(in 6 reviews)

• "There's little to no training involved in product management(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "free coffee"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 2.0
      Current Employee

Not sure what they want to do.

Sep 29, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Immediate co-workers are incredibly smart, passionate and down-to-earth people who look out for the best interests in the company at all times and are willing to work with you on a multitude of projects. The work never gets old for me. Even cross-department people are incredibly cordial, friendly and very knowledgeable of their trade. Free coffee daily and seasonal Free Lunch Friday's They provide all the necessary equipment for any task that you needed to complete.

Cons

Absolutely no solid communication between departments for projects in the works or how to go about doing certain tasks. It seems like The CEO needs to be briefed on every, little, thing that is done in each department. No trust that the departments are doing the job they know they need to do. Other people speak of the CEO like he's a god among peasants. It's a little ridiculous. Higher-than-normal turnover rate for employees. There are some long-time workers, but new faces all the time. It feels like the company would shotgun lay off people with no warning or reasoning, too. It doesn't feel really safe.

6 people found this review helpful

inMusic Response

Director of Marketing

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. As the company grows at a face pace, we need to be sure to make extra effort to communicate across all departments. We welcome your ideas and appealed your feedback. If you would like to discuss more on any process improvement ideas and/or suggestions please let me facilitate, as my door is always open. Thank you again for helping us become a better company.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stressful

Apr 30, 2018 - Technical Support Agent in Cumberland, RI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, Free lunch on Fridays (in the summer), free coffee in the breakroom, ability to grow fast if you work hard. Saturday and Sundays off Offered some pretty awesome benefits like 401k, Healthcare, etc. Prize giveaways

Cons

They have you answer calls and emails at the same time while expecting you to answer emails in an unrealistic turnaround time. You have no time to answer your emails because you constantly are on the phone. As if that's not enough, you then get tasked to build FAQ's and guides for the website as you have to answer phone calls and emails. They expect you to use your overtime to get this work done. The work/life balance is terrible. You don't get paid enough to do all of this work. The raises are terrible.

7 people found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

Dec 31, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free coffee, travel opportunities, the company of musicians,some great people intermixed with the riffraff, a neat key pass to get in the door, a sweet receptionist.

Cons

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here, for this be a corporate wasteland of psychopaths, misfits and all manner of lost souls duped by the cachet of erstwhile respectable audio brands. I like, hundreds of others, am among the discarded outcasts of a massive, well-oiled revolving door known as inMusic brands. This is a denizen of poor, lost music professionals suckered into the promise of creative fulfillment and professional mobility. Perhaps you will find a comfortable niche and carve out a nice opportunity for yourself. But I wouldn’t bank on it. Far more likely the only thing you'll be carving out is your own professional dignity.

11 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Apr 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Good relationship with co-workers - lively atmosphere *Free Coffee! *Dress Down & Pizza Friday *Fantastic Products - always growing with new technology and ideas *Location - close to local amenities

Cons

*Small office building - not enough parking *Lunch Area could use some new/more comfortable furniture and new appliances

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Prepare to be broken

Mar 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A rung on a ladder. Wages are paid promptly, free coffee and some morale boosting events occur

Cons

You soon realise the ladder is more like climbing the down escalator. Complete lack of direction and no real organisational structure

5 people found this review helpful

inMusic Response

inMusic Brands UK

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience working with us. inMusic Europe is committed to creating a positive and open working environment. We actively promote team working and arrange regular team building activities. We encourage our team to support each other as much as possible and encourage staff to raise concerns to their manager so they may be addressed. Due to the creative nature of our industry, some roles may have a looser and more flexible structure with staff being self-starters. We actively encourage employees to engage with their manager to find what works best in individual circumstances. Our UK office is constantly growing and we are looking at providing further progression/growth opportunities as we expand. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors thank you for your feedback it helps us learn and improve.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee

Just no.

Oct 24, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Conveniently located office Free coffee Most staff are friendly Good pay

Cons

Management are terrible No training given Manic boss Stressful working environment

6 people found this review helpful