KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of loanDepot and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love where I am

Sep 2, 2021 - Senior Account Manager II in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The support we get from our management is amazing! My team is great and very helpful. I enjoy the virtual face time we get from Anthony Hsieh in our townhalls and the updates he provides to us.

Cons

Communication with other departments I would say can be difficult.

loanDepot

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We are happy to hear that your experience with loanDepot has been so positive.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I wish I could give this company 5 stars

Nov 19, 2021 - Senior Account Manager II in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

•The best money I've ever made in my life and the hardest I've ever worked in my life •very rewarding. •LoanDepot Swag was and continues to be useful things I use every day •I made several lifelong friends there and was able to completely change my career path. •my initial manager, Audra, was amazing •there are many opportunities growth and to expand your knowledge about the mortgage industry •amazing benefits •they hired me despite my criminal history (it's dumb anyways and should be legalized)

Cons

•no work life balance which I thought I wouldn't mind but it's actually pretty crippling •I believe all of the managers who were promoted around April/May of 2020 due to high turnovers need some sensitivity training. •I was never informed of the possibility of medical LOA until it was too late. •Needs to be more transparent with employees •managers play favorites and to be retrained as trainers •since Covid, they do not prepare their new hires for success. •communication between the different departments and management is awful.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best mortgage company to process loans for

Sep 1, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with loanDepot for over 11 years when it was less than 100 overall staff. I have been processing for loanDepot for 9 of those years. To keep this short, I know processors all over the industry. I have seen the landscapes change as people go seeking other opportunities at other companies and what I know is this. From a comp standpoint, no other companies pays their top processors as much as they do here. Processing executive management VPs, down to to the manager and assistant managers are all amazing and have tons of experience. Lastly, I work with my friends and I enjoy who I work with.

Cons

Over the years with the expansion of sales throughout the company there are some inexperience however in my personal experience, the attitude is great and the teamwork is great so what may lack in experience is made up for in attitude.

loanDepot

We are so happy to hear that your experience with loanDepot has been so positive. Thank you for your review!

4. 1.0

Beware

Nov 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay rate was good They send you all the equipment

Cons

- No organization - Rules changing daily- days out of training we were told that a lot of the processes we were taught were incorrect. - Proper training not provided - No employee privacy (emails to HR are sent to all upper management) - They say closed for all bank holidays but they don't mean it- The CEO is all about veterans yet we had to work Veterans day & Memorial day - They expect you to do other departments jobs (even if you know nothing about it. Because customer advocate team (collections) is behind they stuck us in that queue - QA is way too hard- have to checking rvery 30 seconds when you put a customer on hold, get marked down for saying "Yep" - Was told when hired it was M-F only, suddenly we have to work Saturdays- cherry on top, the hours are different than weekdays so I have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn because everything is on CST - Other departments drop the ball on EVERYTHING- put in a ticket for tax or insurance not getting paid, if something is wrong with the account or the ticket was entered incorrectly, instead of reaching out to the customer or rep, they close the ticket. - They launched a bonus program and one of the parameters is taking 1,000 calls or more- there are days where I only take 20 calls. Last round of bonuses 2/150 people met the goal. - They harass new customers. The send out a welcome email and make us call them, if the don't answer call again the next day. And the voice-mail they say to leave is so crytic customers think there is something wrong. - Supposedly such a great company all about the employees, and they don't do paid maternity leave. - There is very little communication with managers, 1 or 2 word responses. - The scripts are ludicrous- "Thank you for calling loanDepot, to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" "Thank you so much for being the best part of loanDepot." - Customers are given multiple account numbers which makes it confusing for them and us - Loans are transferred between contact centers which again is confusing

5. 2.0

Disappointing

Jun 15, 2021 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Decent money. Upper management reward some workers with random prize drawings every once in a while which is fun and exciting. Hires those with no experience. Company CEO values are great. Peer support. Allows remote work. Training management team is very supportive. Diverse staff of all backgrounds.

Cons

Protocols constantly changing. No work/life balance-long hours. Doesn't pay as much as other companies pay. Managers take HOURS to respond because they are too busy when you need help then ride the team about production numbers. Managers Set unrealistic goals-many hours spent working free off the clock because there's not enough time to manage the "goals" they set. Not a good job if you have a family. Managers are hit/miss. Trainers are encouraging and helpful and kind, but permanent floor managers embarrass you and make you look and feel stupid for not knowing stuff when you're learning or new. Rude and short and if they don't like you, they'll set you up to fail. You owe thousands if they train you and it doesn't work out-so you're trapped. Poor inter-department communication. Coming to work each day here gives me anxiety and I have been depressed since leaving training.

11 people found this review helpful

loanDepot

Hi! Thank you for leaving this feedback. If you would be open to it, we'd like to learn more about your concerns. Please email us at wecare@loandepot.com to get started.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Not just a career... Not just a job... It's an opportunity that will change your life

Sep 2, 2021 - Elite Senior Account Manager III
    Business Outlook

Pros

LoanDepot will give you all the tools to succeed. The support system and moral is a class above the rest. They offer great benefits and always incentivising for production and hard work. If you're motivated to take your income to the next level this is the place to be!

Cons

There could be more of an open door policy

7. 2.0
    Current Employee

Theres Always Better

Nov 1, 2021 - Junior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working Remotely that's about it..

Cons

Poor Management, horrible treatment from other departments and management will let them get away with it.

loanDepot

We appreciate you sharing your concerns and we will share this review with our management team. If you would like to discuss this further, please email us at wecare@loanDepot.com to get the conversation started.

8. 4.0

Great Bonus Structure

Aug 2, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great bonuses, fast paced environment. Lots of job aids to help you succeed and Coaches Corner for assistance on things that dont click

Cons

Work life balance suffers. If you dont have family, you are golden. Pipeline can become overwhelming so you have to be organized and disciplined

loanDepot

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, we appreciate the feedback! If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to email us at wecare@loanDepot.com.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

laid off

Jul 25, 2021 - Junior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

very laid back company very flexible they seem to care about there employees and allowed family work life

Cons

should have gave us an warning before being laid off. manager act like they couldnt speak to you after the company laid off smh

2 people found this review helpful

loanDepot

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to share it here. Please email us at wecare@loanDepot.com to talk with someone further about your concerns.

10. 4.0

Great place to learn

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful, knowledgable, and supportive team.

Cons

Expectations are many compared to the amount of time to perform tasks.

loanDepot

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. If at any time you'd like to talk with someone about your time at loanDepot, please email us at wecare@loandepot.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews