What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and you only have to work 25 hours a week to be considered full time." (in 690 reviews)
- "The people are all great to work with and the company truly cares about your health" (in 508 reviews)
- "Great culture and emphasis on personal health with plenty of complementary classes in the store for self and the community." (in 343 reviews)
- "good pay and friendly here" (in 258 reviews)
- "Worked with a great team and the company really cares for you" (in 182 reviews)
- "Poor management : My director didn't know how to manage a team and the responsibilities required of her position." (in 218 reviews)
- "long hours and not very flexible with working hours" (in 179 reviews)
- "BUT the managers are great and are willing to work with you!" (in 134 reviews)
- "Scheduling was always a joke they barely listen to your requests and find any reason not to let you take time off" (in 81 reviews)
- "Communication is also none existent with upper management and warehouse." (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of lululemon and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 7,019 of over 8K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 13, 2023EducatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFort Collins, CO
the local community relationships, the benefits, the supportive work environment and growth opportunities
scheduling, if you are looking to work true full time hours it can be difficult
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023EducatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLa Jolla, CA
People are fantastic, great work environment.
Pay, hard to get hours sometimes with the amount of employees.
lululemon Reviews FAQs
lululemon has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 7,786 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at lululemon to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
85% of lululemon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated lululemon 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.