Found 17 of over 41 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Amazing team" (in 8 reviews)
- "Psychological safety that leads to close and open discussions that push you to want to be a better person." (in 7 reviews)
- "I haven't experienced a better culture at any other employer" (in 5 reviews)
- "Good People." (in 5 reviews)
- "Constant learning and opportunity to challenge whatever you think might not be right." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023VenturesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMunich, Bavaria
- I haven't experienced a better culture at any other employer - Several team and company retreats per year - No rules policy when it comes to expenditures for personal development - Everybody is living the operating principles - Honest feedback and RfC culture work well in both ways: bottom-up and top-down
- Over more than 2 years I never experienced any severely negative points even when there was crunch time due to economic conditions
- 5.0Feb 7, 2023Senior Talent Acquisition SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
I have worked for Luminovo for little over 6 months. This is the forth startup I have worked at and has to be be the best in terms of culture and personal career growth. The founders Seba & Timon have created an atmosphere that encorages all Luminerds to feel safe at work, full transparency and continous feedback. As they are a remote first company they know the importance of really getting to know your team. So they flew me over to Munich twice and Skopje so I can get to know my team a bit more which has helped foster further collaboration! If you are looking for a fast paced startup that is fixing a problem within a trillion dollar industry and you are not shy to go the extra mile then I would highly recommend you apply to Luminovo!!! Thank you for the opportunity :)
High pressure workload has caused me to work for few extra hours
- 5.0Mar 22, 2023Talent Acquisition SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSkopje
I have been working at Luminovo for over a year now, and it has been an amazing experience. The company culture is great, and everyone is extremely supportive of each other. The management team is approachable and open to feedback, which is refreshing. I have been given the opportunity to take on challenging and rewarding projects. I highly recommend Luminovo to anyone looking for a great place to work!
As any other startup, Luminovo is no exception in having a highly dynamic and ever-changing environment, which can result in a lack of certainty in terms of job security and stability.
- 5.0Mar 14, 2023Digital Product DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
- extremely open and friendly atmosphere - very strong emphasis on psychological safety - high level of trust for employees and zero micromanagement - remote-first - team retreats every quarter and company-wide retreat once a year - flexible working hours
- nothing really. It's a great place to work at
- 3.0Mar 16, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMunich, Bavaria
It is a decent startup to work for. Good People.
They are not clear with their plans and it keeps changing. Not ready to handle a growing team yet.
- 5.0Oct 13, 2022Rust DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMunich, Bavaria
- The culture of people first at the company is amazing - Opportunities for growing within one's selected field
- From an engineering standpoint, you'd focus more on product engineering than interesting engineering topics
- 5.0Aug 24, 2022Product EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMunich, Bavaria
- Culture of learning and giving feedback. Take psychological safety very seriously. - Willing to try out new things on the technical side keeping the tech stack and the work very interesting for engineers. - Extremely friendly team - Big vision
Nothing really comes to mind
- 5.0Feb 18, 2022Junior Frontend EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLagos
- Smart, ambitious colleagues who are open to seeing you grow not only at work but in your personal life too. - Constant learning and opportunity to challenge whatever you think might not be right. - Great mentorship from well experienced managers - Psychological safety that leads to close and open discussions that push you to want to be a better person. - Opportunity to pick up new technology/tools outside your domain and try your hands at it
No cons to write about :)
- 5.0Feb 22, 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee
The best part is by far the team and company culture. People work hard (but don't overwork!) Everyone is always willing to help. Overall it's very pleasant to work at Luminovo.
Luminovo is an early stage company, so that comes with it's pros and cons.
- 5.0Feb 4, 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNairobi
1. Supportive team 2. Really Amazing culture 3. The daily challenges that come from the product we are building
None so far from me :)
luminovo.ai Reviews FAQs
luminovo.ai has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at luminovo.ai to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
100% of luminovo.ai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated luminovo.ai 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.