myHR Partner Reviews

1. 5.0

Great Employer - True 40 Hour Work Week

Mar 31, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

myHR Partner is an amazing company to work for.!They value every single team member and it truly feels like a family. When they advertise a 40 hour work week, they aren't kidding as a work-life balance is respected and encouraged.

Cons

Getting all work done in 40 hours can seem tough, but its not and you will truly enjoy your time off and appreciate all the other activities you can enjoy with the added time. You will not regret working for myHR Partner!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work that truly cares for employees

Mar 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company truly cares about each of us as employees. Work-Life balance does exist and this is the only HR position I've ever held where I can leave at 5pm and disconnect until the next morning. I also love the flexibility and autonomy I'm given because I am able to self direct to ensure my work is completed on time. The clients are amazing and it is fun to become a team member in so many interesting businesses. They are great to work for and often express appreciation for us. You'll be exposed to more industries and HR functions than you've ever been exposed to before. Having come from larger organizations where often there are teams that handle each functional area, I've had the opportunity to gain experiences in those functional areas at a much higher level. We do fun things together as a team, company planned events, employee appreciation, etc. We also have an annual retreat where all employees are given an opportunity to contribute to ideas for planning our next year as a business.

Cons

Learning to manage multiple clients simultaneously can be intimidating at first. If you don't enjoy managing multiple project at the same time, this may not be the right fit for you.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hiring and onboarding taken seriously

Mar 4, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

As someone who recently went through the hiring process to be an employee, I got a great sense of what myHR Partner helps clients with when they're hiring and onboarding employees. It was the most thorough process I've ever been through as far as interviewing goes, and the communication throughout was incredibly helpful to get me on board and up to speed with the company culture. I want to recommend them to some of my previous employers who didn't have such a thorough process in place for getting new employees oriented into the company. On top of that, the team is incredibly knowledgable and stays current on the constant changes within the HR industry.

Cons

I don't have any to report at the moment.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for!

Mar 26, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I thought this job was too good to be true when I saw the posting. I quickly learned that they are indeed that amazing! All the people at myHR Partner, starting from the top with Tina, down through all the managers and staff treat everyone with respect, compassion, and understanding. They treat their clients with the same attributes. I feel so blessed to have found this job.

Cons

I haven't found any so far...

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company I've Ever Worked With!

Mar 26, 2021 - Human Resource Specialist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a skilled team that stays ahead of HR trends, myHR Partner is the place for you! You will be awed by our amazing group of responsive, friendly, HR gurus that integrate seamlessly into our client companies. And...you can't beat the work-life balance of our 40-hour workweek!

Cons

None that I've encountered yet

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

myHR CARES about their team members

Mar 16, 2021 - Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am not talking benefits, although they are good, I am talking actually caring about us as human beings. They prove this consistently. Also ideas that are accepted and applied. This makes us feel a purpose.

Cons

The 40-hour work week is not always easy. You have to get your work done in 40-hours so there is little time for wasting time. But when you are done, you are done. It is an easy exchange.

7. 4.0

Dream Workplace

Mar 26, 2021 - Human Resource Generalist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is nothing but pros to list. If you are lucky enough to make it through the interview process and get a job offer, TAKE IT! myHR Partner should be an inspiration to other office jobs. It truly gives you work life balance with a strict 40 hour work week (the way it SHOULD be). There is no pressure or expectations to work during your time off or to overwork yourself. Everyone is so dedicated and organized that we are able to accomplish so much within the 40 hours. Everyone on the team is genuine, supportive, and extremely knowledgable. Couldn't ask for a better place to work!

Cons

N/A- there are no cons

8. 5.0

I love it here!

Nov 25, 2020 - Human Resources Generalist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so welcoming and supportive! Your career development is a priority here and due to the flexibility, there is truly a work/life balance. You are appreciated and no one ever lets you forget it. I have had nothing but a positive experience working for myHRPartner. Working here feels almost too good to be true, but the best part is that it is true!

Cons

I have not experienced any!

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Company to Work For!

Nov 10, 2020 - Human Resources Services Administrator in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for myHR Partner for over 5 years. I started working Full-Time in the office and absolutely loved being a part of the amazing team. I recently transitioned to part-time remotely. This company offers true work-life balance and values it's employees. You truly are part of a family. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

There are no cons for this company.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company to work for!

Sep 1, 2020 - Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great culture that promotes work/life balance. The company really cares about its employees. Fast growing company with opportunities for career growth.

Cons

None that I have seen

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews