myHR Partner Reviews

130 Comments

Consulting

344.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=myHR Partner~823466
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

10/10 WORKPLACE

Jun 16, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

myHR Partner is what HR should be. It's a supportive and challenging environment but is fun at the same time. Working for an outsourcing company gives the opportunity to have a different workload every day that way you're not stuck doing the same thing every day. You are exposed to many different industries so you are growing your knowledge on a regular basis. I have endless positive comments about this company. Very lucky to work here!!

Cons

I meant it when I say there are NO cons.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place to work that truly cares for employees

Mar 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company truly cares about each of us as employees. Work-Life balance does exist and this is the only HR position I've ever held where I can leave at 5pm and disconnect until the next morning. I also love the flexibility and autonomy I'm given because I am able to self direct to ensure my work is completed on time. The clients are amazing and it is fun to become a team member in so many interesting businesses. They are great to work for and often express appreciation for us. You'll be exposed to more industries and HR functions than you've ever been exposed to before. Having come from larger organizations where often there are teams that handle each functional area, I've had the opportunity to gain experiences in those functional areas at a much higher level. We do fun things together as a team, company planned events, employee appreciation, etc. We also have an annual retreat where all employees are given an opportunity to contribute to ideas for planning our next year as a business.

Cons

Learning to manage multiple clients simultaneously can be intimidating at first. If you don't enjoy managing multiple project at the same time, this may not be the right fit for you.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Team with a Bright Future!

Jun 15, 2021 - Human Resources Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Huge amount of support from management and colleagues. The company is interested in developing your skills and is interested in how you want to grow your career. myHR Partner recently rolled out a formal career pathing program to help each employee reach the next level in their career. The company continues to grow and there is so much potential here!

Cons

None come to mind! This is a great company.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Strong focus on employee satisfaction and internal growth

Jun 15, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work/life balance is incredible. There is a true belief in making sure people want to work here, including recognizing capacity and adding new employees to grow the team, internal engagement and regular communication with all team members.

Cons

Haven't found one yet... We're happily busy doing great work and we're adding new team members as needed to keep up with demand and ensure that the staff is able to handle everything that comes in.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Employer - True 40 Hour Work Week

Mar 31, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

myHR Partner is an amazing company to work for.!They value every single team member and it truly feels like a family. When they advertise a 40 hour work week, they aren't kidding as a work-life balance is respected and encouraged.

Cons

Getting all work done in 40 hours can seem tough, but its not and you will truly enjoy your time off and appreciate all the other activities you can enjoy with the added time. You will not regret working for myHR Partner!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for!

Mar 26, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I thought this job was too good to be true when I saw the posting. I quickly learned that they are indeed that amazing! All the people at myHR Partner, starting from the top with Tina, down through all the managers and staff treat everyone with respect, compassion, and understanding. They treat their clients with the same attributes. I feel so blessed to have found this job.

Cons

I haven't found any so far...

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

myHR CARES about their team members

Mar 16, 2021 - Manager in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am not talking benefits, although they are good, I am talking actually caring about us as human beings. They prove this consistently. Also ideas that are accepted and applied. This makes us feel a purpose.

Cons

The 40-hour work week is not always easy. You have to get your work done in 40-hours so there is little time for wasting time. But when you are done, you are done. It is an easy exchange.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company I've Ever Worked With!

Mar 26, 2021 - Human Resource Specialist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a skilled team that stays ahead of HR trends, myHR Partner is the place for you! You will be awed by our amazing group of responsive, friendly, HR gurus that integrate seamlessly into our client companies. And...you can't beat the work-life balance of our 40-hour workweek!

Cons

None that I've encountered yet

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love it here!

Nov 25, 2020 - Human Resources Generalist in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so welcoming and supportive! Your career development is a priority here and due to the flexibility, there is truly a work/life balance. You are appreciated and no one ever lets you forget it. I have had nothing but a positive experience working for myHRPartner. Working here feels almost too good to be true, but the best part is that it is true!

Cons

I have not experienced any!

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Company to Work For!

Nov 10, 2020 - Human Resources Services Administrator in Allentown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for myHR Partner for over 5 years. I started working Full-Time in the office and absolutely loved being a part of the amazing team. I recently transitioned to part-time remotely. This company offers true work-life balance and values it's employees. You truly are part of a family. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

There are no cons for this company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews

myHR Partner Reviews FAQs

myHR Partner has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at myHR Partner to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, myHR Partner employees rate their compensation and benefits as 5.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at myHR Partner. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of myHR Partner employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated myHR Partner 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 5.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at myHR Partner to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, workplace.

Popular Careers with myHR Partner Job Seekers