myHR Partner Reviews

Updated May 18, 2020

4.7
myHR Partner President, CEO Tina Hamilton
Tina Hamilton
  1. "The best company I ever worked for!!!!"

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You are looked at, treated like and communicated to as a real person. You are valued and respected. There is no game playing here.....it is the real deal. It is hard to find a company like this.

Cons

Your pay is based on a 40-hour workweek vs. a endless amount of hours. I was happy to take a pay cut because I have my life back now. I had no life before. Working after work, before work, etc....none of that happens here. You work 40 hours and that is it.

myHR Partner2020-05-18

"Amazing culture with a team that cares"

Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is always an open dialog to share ideas and make improvements. We get to work with many different types of clients and business. We get to make a positive impact on our clients business. This is truly a family environment.

Cons

A 40hr work week can sometimes hold us back but overall it's great.

myHR Partner2020-01-06

"Proud to be a part of this company!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time for less than a year

Pros

myHR Partner is an amazing place to work. There's a family atmosphere, built on trust and support of each other, as is evidenced by the fact that there's always a willing team member who's ready to help a colleague on vacation, a new team member who's just joined the company, or a teammate who could use an extra set of hands on a project. The leadership team is accessible and invests in the professional development of each person on the team. They encourage and support new ideas, new tools, and new ways to be efficient and impactful as an HR professional. Plus, the flexibility offered and the commitment to a 40-hour workweek make myHR Partner a leader in the evolution of the global workforce. I'm proud to be a part of this forward-thinking team!

Cons

The work at myHR Partner is unlike the type of HR work that most HR professionals have experienced. There's a learning curve to understanding myHR Partner's processes, which could be a difficult adjustment for some. The nature of the work also requires a self-motivated individual who can stay on task and focused.

myHR Partner2019-06-24

"This company cancels interviews and never calls back"

1.0

I have been working at myHR Partner

Pros

None they do not keep their word

Cons

They never call back and cancel without reason.

myHR Partner2019-01-01

myHR Partner Response

April 3, 2019President/Owner

Hello, I certainly do appreciate your feedback, especially if you were not satisfied with our interview process. I would be more than happy to discuss with you at any time! Please do reach out to me. I am the CEO and will personally handle any issues you have had during your scheduled interview.

"They practice what they preach!"

I have been working at myHR Partner part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work-life balance as promised in the job description. Collaborative and fun environment. People here work hard and are very focused but have fun. Full of smart and dedicated HR professionals and the culture is one that encourages you to learn and grow. The President and team value client relationships and it shows. Great company!

Cons

If you are accustomed to the hustle and noise of a hectic office this office is very quiet and it may take a moment to adjust.

myHR Partner2018-07-26
  6. "Amazing company with great work/life balance"

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since joining the team here at myHR Partner I have grown as an HR professional. Our company gives you so much opportunity to learn that you wouldn't find in traditional HR role. There is a lot of exposure to different industries. The team is wonderful and is always ready to jump in if you need it. There is a true work/life balance with great flexibility!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

myHR Partner2018-07-26
  7. "Awesome company with amazing work-life balance!"

5.0

I have been working at myHR Partner for more than a year

Pros

Supportive work environment with tremendous work-life balance.

Cons

At times the work load may be unpredictable, but the team is very supportive to help if needed.

myHR Partner2016-11-15
  8. "A great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work/Life Balance - This company really means it. 40 hour work weeks. Management focuses on your career growth and success. Ability to work from home and in the office. Great flexibility.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons as of yet.

myHR Partner2016-11-11
  9. "Amazing Company!"

5.0

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time

Pros

Progressive company with a true commitment to work/life balance. Employees are encouraged to work no more than 40 hours per week. Team has great chemistry and are always willing to help.

Cons

I have not seen any negatives.

myHR Partner2016-11-04
  10. "Unique HR Experience"

5.0

I have been working at myHR Partner part-time

Pros

This opportunity is like no other HR position. I am able to have flexibility for my family and continue to work in the HR field. No long hours here! The work is challenging and fun. I am exposed to so many different HR projects, so I am constantly able to learn something new. Everyone on team is caring and supportive of each other. If you are doing a great job, your clients will let you know. It's awesome to receive positive feedback on the contributions you make.

Cons

At times the workload can be unpredictable because you receive projects from your clients and they may not know what other projects you are working on for other clients. You will need to know how to manage your time and set priorities to be successful. It is manageable and the team will pull together to help if things get too busy.

myHR Partner2016-11-03