myHR Partner Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
myHR Partner President, CEO Tina Hamilton
Tina Hamilton

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"They practice what they preach!"

I have been working at myHR Partner part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work-life balance as promised in the job description. Collaborative and fun environment. People here work hard and are very focused but have fun. Full of smart and dedicated HR professionals and the culture is one that encourages you to learn and grow. The President and team value client relationships and it shows. Great company!

Cons

If you are accustomed to the hustle and noise of a hectic office this office is very quiet and it may take a moment to adjust.

Advice to Management

None at the moment.

"This company cancels interviews and never calls back"

Pros

None they do not keep their word

Cons

They never call back and cancel without reason.

Advice to Management

Be responsible and professional in your hiring process

myHR Partner Response

Apr 3, 2019 – President/Owner

Hello, I certainly do appreciate your feedback, especially if you were not satisfied with our interview process. I would be more than happy to discuss with you at any time! Please do reach out to me... More

3. "Amazing company with great work/life balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining the team here at myHR Partner I have grown as an HR professional. Our company gives you so much opportunity to learn that you wouldn't find in traditional HR role. There is a lot of exposure to different industries. The team is wonderful and is always ready to jump in if you need it. There is a true work/life balance with great flexibility!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

4. "Awesome company with amazing work-life balance!"

I have been working at myHR Partner (More than a year)

Pros

Supportive work environment with tremendous work-life balance.

Cons

At times the work load may be unpredictable, but the team is very supportive to help if needed.

Advice to Management

None that I can think of at this time.

5. "A great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work/Life Balance - This company really means it. 40 hour work weeks. Management focuses on your career growth and success. Ability to work from home and in the office. Great flexibility.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons as of yet.

6. "Amazing Company!"

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time

Pros

Progressive company with a true commitment to work/life balance. Employees are encouraged to work no more than 40 hours per week. Team has great chemistry and are always willing to help.

Cons

I have not seen any negatives.

7. "Unique HR Experience"

I have been working at myHR Partner part-time

Pros

This opportunity is like no other HR position. I am able to have flexibility for my family and continue to work in the HR field. No long hours here!

The work is challenging and fun. I am exposed to so many different HR projects, so I am constantly able to learn something new. Everyone on team is caring and supportive of each other.

If you are doing a great job, your clients will let you know. It's awesome to receive positive feedback on the contributions you make.

Cons

At times the workload can be unpredictable because you receive projects from your clients and they may not know what other projects you are working on for other clients. You will need to know how to manage your time and set priorities to be successful. It is manageable and the team will pull together to help if things get too busy.

Advice to Management

I have nothing that I can think of at the moment.

8. "Amazing team! Great flexibility & opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I have been working at myHR Partner full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work for an awesome company with a great team! Collaborative environment. Good opportunity to continue to grow your skills & knowledge in HR. Lots of exposure to different businesses and industries. Great work/life flexibility!!

Cons

None that I can think of. It can take some getting use to when you come from a specific industry, but the team is very supportive.

9. "Amazing Company to Work For and Work With!"

Pros

Amazing business model that provides the opportunity to work full-time, but have that be 40 hours a week with all of the flexibility that I need to care for the other priorities in my life. Supportive group of coworkers who genuinely care about each other and our clients. Opportunity to learn and grow in many area of HR while truly making a difference for our clients. Coming to myHR Partner was one of the best decisions I have made.

Cons

If you are accustomed to a great deal of face to face interaction each day, working remotely for many of your clients can take some getting used to.

"True Work/Life Balance with the privilege of working with the most professional, talented team around!"

Pros

A true commitment to work/life balance and flexibility. Employees are encouraged to work no more than 40 hours per week and are afforded the flexibility to adjust hours and/or work location to meet personal commitments.

Every member of the myHR Partner team is committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our team is is intelligent, professional and most of all .... fun!

Cons

In order to meet our deadlines within a 40 hour work week our office environment can be quietly intense.