KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 232 of over 247 reviews

4.8
nCino CEO Pierre Naudé
Pierre Naudé
Pros
  • "Emphasis on work-life balance & having fun in the workplace(in 20 reviews)

• "Flexible work environment especially during COVID-19(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's very fast paced and the company is growing every day(in 7 reviews)

• "Some start-up growing pains, but nothing materially bad(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place to be

Jul 19, 2021 - Product Development
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Supportive teammates and leadership.

Cons

AC in some of the conference rooms could be better

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company, but lacking competitive pay

Jul 7, 2021 - Manager in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is great. After you earn your stripes, there is plenty of opportunity. The other employees and managers actually care about you. You arent just another number here. The company comes with great benefits, nice stock options, and a wonderful work environment. I love the people I work with and my managers. Its hard to beat in that regard.

Cons

Pay. It is as simple as that. If they would pay a competitive salary compared to other companies in the industry, they would keep top talent and entice more talent to join. It honestly would be a perfect job. A ton of employees go above and beyond and then get shafted when it comes time for annual reviews and promotions. If you are looking to move up in the company, that is great, just realize a big pay bump isn't something you can expect. The harder you work, the more work you get, with little compensation for going above and beyond. Hopefully they acknowledge that they have been under paying roles and consider taking a look at changing something. Good people want to stay here, but for the work they do, they could be making substantially more with less responsibility in other roles or companies. Other companies would gladly pay them for the quality work they do. Wish it was based more on performance than time in a position.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The culture is as great as advertised; smart, warm, encouraging team

Apr 11, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Good work/life balance -Really smart and knowledgable people - the best in the business -Not hierarchical: knowledge is shared equally and freely, and without judgement -Great culture! Hard work AND hard play is central to the ethos -People at every level are empowered to make sound decisions -Innovation is celebrated -Senior leadership is credible, authentic, and accessible

Cons

-Not a lot of structure: if you're accustomed to and really enjoy a corporate framework with guardrails, this is not the place for you! -Internal training is limited - it's a lot of learning on the job and hoping for the best -Product changes all the time (as tech should) but learning new features and functionality is incumbent on the employee - there is a large knowledge base and the expectation is that each person leverages that information and makes the most of it - As forward-thinking as this organization is, there is still a 'working in a garage' mindset which doesn't necessarily lend itself to a publicly traded company

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work environment, definitely recommend

Cons

No cons to working here.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Unbeatable Company Culture

Jun 2, 2021 - Recruiter in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

nCino is unique because of a collective passion for our product and geniuine excitement for company growth. Across each department and job title, the employees all have one mission- work hard and celebrate hard work. The company celebrates diversity and inclusion with affinity groups, keynote speakers and recruiting efforts and encourages volunteerism in the community with paid days off to volunteer and constant donations and participation with Wilmington based charities.

Cons

Unless you think surf lessons, group stand up paddleboard trips, a beautifully updated office, beach clean ups and working with driven and passionate people, I don't see any cons worth listing.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best Job I’ve Ever Had!

May 7, 2021 - Sales in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is full of amazing hard working people! My co-workers truly feel like a family. Everyone is so collaborative and it really feels like we’re all moving towards one collective goal. The culture is absolutely as good as people say! We work hard play hard, and management is very accessible. The benefits are incredible especially for a company of our size!

Cons

It’s very fast paced, so sometimes it can seem overwhelming if you aren’t used to that sort of environment.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great!

Jun 26, 2021 - Associate Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and people. Awesome company.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ncino is an okay place to work

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great insurance benefits Cool culture

Cons

Horrible pay and no room for growth

9. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Place to Work!

Jun 14, 2021 - Regional Vice President (RVP)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great comp and an exciting company

Cons

Fast growth can sometimes lead to infrastructure being slower than you want.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just started and riding the rocket ship to success!

Apr 7, 2021 - Product Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I just started with nCino a few months back and let me say how fun a ride it has been so far. Working for a growing company in my home state of N.C. is very rewarding! Though not back in the office yet (due to Covid) their on boarding process has been very thorough and no stone is left unturned. It is very fast paced and everyone I encounter has been available to help where I may need guidance or expertise. I feel this speaks to their very “all hands in” culture and I think I have found my home.

Cons

None I can see so far.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 232 Reviews