nCino Reviews

4.6
nCino CEO Pierre Naudé
Pierre Naudé
Cons

"The best place to work."

Current Employee - Senior IT Developer in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at nCino full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked at a lot of places nCino is the Best place I've ever worked. Great work life balance. Great location. Great C-Levels. The atmosphere and culture really shine.

Cons

After about 500 employees it's really tough to remember names at events. The standard setup is two 1080p monitors. Would be great to have a 4k option.

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to work!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at nCino part-time

Pros

The people are great, the perks are great and overall loved working there

Cons

The company is growing very quickly and seems to be losing some of what it was built upon but I am sure they will continue to adapt to this

3. "Love. It."

Current Employee - Hard Worker

I have been working at nCino full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, the culture, the BENEFITS!

Cons

Ehhh - the growth is crazy but makes me feel like secure in times like these.

"Great Company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant

I have been working at nCino full-time for more than a year

Pros

Focus on hitting goals and completing work (not micro-managed). Great health insurance with HSA. Decent 401K match. Contribution to help pay student loans. 20 PTO days per year. Collaboration encouraged. Learning encouraged. People are valued. The core values are real.

Cons

Need more diverse leadership team and board. Young company, still figuring out things like how to best relocate an employee to another city or country, how promotions and advancement are earned, how to fairly give raises, bonuses, commissions, stock.

"Could be much better."

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Wilmington, NC

I worked at nCino full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good PTO. Great benefits program with an HSA account. Free snacks. Clean and up to date work environment. Sometimes they put their employees first. Some leniency and understanding by managers. Volunteer days.

Cons

There is a huge amount of favoritism toward certain teams. Some teams are constantly hiring new employees, while others need help but can't get the budget to hire more individuals. There have been major discrimination toward certain employees. There can be a spoiled nature with many individuals that work at the company. Pay truly isn't up to par with the work. While they preach a healthy work / life balance, it isn't always present when it's needed the most. 401k needs quite a bit of improvement.

Continue reading

"Best decision I ever made"

Current Employee - Support Engineer in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at nCino full-time for less than a year

Pros

nCino goes above and beyond to take care of there employees. The enviornment is second to none, and I have never not felt valued for the work I put in!

Cons

The work is challenging, but so so worth it! I love that there is always more to learn especially in an entry-level job. The opportunity for growth is evident and motivating.

"Great career starter"

Former Employee - N/A in Wilmington, NC

I worked at nCino full-time

Pros

- The culture, as a whole, was unbeatable. - Everyone believes in the mission, knows their role, and owns their requirements to make it successful. - Benefits are top notch. - The sales machine was well built, great leadership, and very successful for the company's growth. - Not one department was weak. All well built with high production. - Still small enough to not feel like a little fish in a big pond -- can be a great career starter. - There is a very strong group dedicated to giving back to the community and they provide donation matching and volunteer days off.

Cons

- Top leadership losing visibility with what's going on in middle management and morale. - It really seemed like some of the exec leadership lost their voice or even "checked out" and allowed some negativity and bad middle-to-upper leadership to creep in. - Low promotion opportunity unless you're "in." - Pay is competitive to area but not to national average or remote work options of other companies. - Lots of water cooler talk around certain leaders moving into roles simply based on the fact that they were not performing in some areas so they "shuffled the problem" instead of getting rid of it.

8. COVID-19

"When you want your family working here, you know it's a great company."

Current Employee - Data Support Engineer in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at nCino full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is by far the best place I have had the pleasure of working. I rarely right reviews but the way that the CEO and management has treated their employees through this Covid 19 outbreak speaks numbers. - Benefits - Work Life Balance - Opportunity for Growth - Little Micro-Management - Management takes concerns into considertion

Cons

I'm trying to think of a con but I truly can't. It can get busy at times, but that's like anywhere you work. The difference is being able to get slammed but having enough resources to not be overwhelmed. nCino provides just that.

9. COVID-19

"Fantastic Company with an amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at nCino full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing Culture with true respect for their people. Flexible work environment especially during COVID-19 Wonderful Benefits and excellent Management Potential for growth, encouragement and development Fantastic Co-workers

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. I truly love and enjoy working for this company.

10. "Great To Be Part Of a Company You're Proud Of"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at nCino full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been in the work force for almost 10 years now and have never worked for an organization quite like nCino. The work-life balance is astounding and the benefits are great. One of the biggest differences I have noticed is that they truly value their workforce and recognize that the only way to a company's success is through happy and fulfilled employees. The CEO is transparent and relatable. It's amazing that even with hundreds of employees, he still manages to recognize small accomplishments and create relationships with as many of his employees as possible. He consistently reinforces nCino's values and culture that he built the company on years ago. So lucky to be a part of the nCino community!

Cons

Literally none that I can come up with

Found 153 reviews