Cover image for nCino
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

nCino Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated Jul 31, 2020

Found 77 of over 396 reviews

4.2
nCino   Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Pierre Naudé
Pierre Naudé

What people are saying about nCino

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The pay could be better(in 28 reviews)
  • "Wilmington salaries are lower than what is typically offered for comparable positions around Raleigh or Charlotte.(in 8 reviews)
  • "that makes for periods of stress, but the managers are great at helping to keep it from getting too strong.(in 3 reviews)
  • "It is growing very quickly so managers do not have a lot of time to foster training and growth, but overall a great company to work for.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Upper management does not care about the people at all and it's blatantly obvious.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of nCino and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Smart, Engaging Workplace

Aug 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture. They're picky about who they hire so the quality and camaraderie remains high. I genuinely really like everyone that I work with and spend time with them outside the office.

Cons

Fast paced, agile software development environment, need to learn a lot and very quickly to keep up. Such a new and fast-growing company that it's still getting some processes and systems in place.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work!

Jul 31, 2020 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great, the perks are great and overall loved working there

Cons

The company is growing very quickly and seems to be losing some of what it was built upon but I am sure they will continue to adapt to this

2 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the nCino team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great Company, Great Culture

Feb 28, 2017 - Regional Director in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at nCino is really fun, challenging and empowering. Everyone at this company has worked hard to create a positive atmosphere of teamwork, collaboration, innovation and constantly striving to be the best in the industry. Every day I am happy to come into work and feel like I'm apart of something bigger. It truly is a great place to work and start a career.

Cons

nCino is a rapidly growing company and because of that things are constantly changing and adapting to our ever changing environment. For people that don't like change or can't adapt easily to change or want that constant evolution, I would say that could be a con -- but for me it's one of the best aspects of working at nCino.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great challenging company!

Sep 21, 2017 - Associate Product Manager in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people who work here are amazing and truly are some of the smartest people I've met. That said, everyone is very outgoing, approachable, and very willing to help you out. The culture here is what makes this place so great. The perks of game rooms, off sites, nerf guns, and kegs in the kitchen are just the icing on top.

Cons

It's very fast paced and the company is growing every day. It can feel overwhelming at times and you definitely need to be able to speak up with questions and dig into issues independently as well. If you struggle with that then this may not be the place for you.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun, collaborative, hyper-focused start up culture

Jun 16, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, collaborative, hyper-focused and driven start up culture. Everyone at nCino is a shareholder so the passion and energy around the office to make nCino the best of the best in the industry is astounding. With the right attitude and work ethic, the opportunities are endless, but be prepared to work hard and play hard.

Cons

rapidly growing company still building out processes and growth strategies which can lead to frustrations if used to a rigid, corporate like environment. Best advice, be a part of the solution, trust the big picture/vision and embrace the support system nCino places around you.

7. 5.0

Regional Director

Mar 27, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture of empowerment and creativity

Cons

Faces minimal/basic challenges of a fast-growing company.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company with young, energetic team and wonderful lifestyle by the beach.

Mar 13, 2015 - Anonymous in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Involvement in cloud computing boom, Wilmington lifestyle, collaborative environment, family culture

Cons

Company is growing fast and not everyone can handle the pace - some slow movers may struggle. Growing pains of doubling headcount yearly.

Viewing 1 - 77 of 77 English Reviews