Cover image for nCino

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

nCino Employee Reviews about "ncino"

Updated Nov 17, 2021

Found 56 of over 398 reviews

4.2
nCino   Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Pierre Naudé
Pierre Naudé

What people are saying about nCino

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of nCino and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "ncino"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

great place to work

Nov 17, 2021 - Senior Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

nCino has great culture, people, and trajectory.

Cons

i do not have cons to add

2. 5.0

Incredible Culture & Leadership Team

Oct 13, 2021 - Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I've never worked for a company filled with so many wicked smart, kind, and genuine people. Everyone at nCino is rowing to the same goal as a team. - The executive team is transparent, communicates all the time what they're thinking, and are approachable. - The onboarding experience is polished - as a new hire, you're in for a treat. nCino Bootcamp is such a great way to get introduced to nCino and the whole company!

Cons

- As with most startups, there are growing pains, but everyone knows what needs to be worked on to smooth things out. These challenges aren't unique to nCino, but the way the team works through it sure is - everyone is working to smooth out and scale.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the nCino team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Nothing but Positive Things to Say!

Aug 20, 2021 - Sales in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at nCino for around 6 years. It's exciting, always growing, and the people are amazing! They are always encouraging me to bring new ideas, be creative in my role, and trust me to get the job done. Everyone is always willing to help and I never feel alone. Awesome when it comes to team selling!

Cons

Really nothing comes to mind. Hate to be that person, but truly happy where I'm at!

5. 5.0

Unbeatable Company Culture

Jun 2, 2021 - Recruiter in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

nCino is unique because of a collective passion for our product and geniuine excitement for company growth. Across each department and job title, the employees all have one mission- work hard and celebrate hard work. The company celebrates diversity and inclusion with affinity groups, keynote speakers and recruiting efforts and encourages volunteerism in the community with paid days off to volunteer and constant donations and participation with Wilmington based charities.

Cons

Unless you think surf lessons, group stand up paddleboard trips, a beautifully updated office, beach clean ups and working with driven and passionate people, I don't see any cons worth listing.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just started and riding the rocket ship to success!

Apr 7, 2021 - Product Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I just started with nCino a few months back and let me say how fun a ride it has been so far. Working for a growing company in my home state of N.C. is very rewarding! Though not back in the office yet (due to Covid) their on boarding process has been very thorough and no stone is left unturned. It is very fast paced and everyone I encounter has been available to help where I may need guidance or expertise. I feel this speaks to their very “all hands in” culture and I think I have found my home.

Cons

None I can see so far.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love where I work

Apr 5, 2021 - Technical Writer in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

nCino is a forward-thinking company, employees are open-minded and innovative. Benefits are great, location is great. It’s fun atmosphere where you are pushed hard and your team is your family.

Cons

Busy times can be stressful, but that’s every job

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work!

Dec 3, 2020 - Strategic Finance Manager in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

nCino has offered me unparalleled exposure and advance opportunities, especially for the local market. The continued growth is more than exciting, and the company continually puts employees first.

Cons

I have nothing but positive things to say!

9. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great workplace. Work hard play harder

Jun 5, 2020 - Customer Success Intern in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

nCino will be growing exponentially in coming years as CRM software becomes more and more essential. They offer many amenities and flexibility.

Cons

Workload between departments. Sloppy communication between customers and clarity on project objectives.

10. 5.0

Best decision I ever made

May 25, 2020 - Support Engineer in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

nCino goes above and beyond to take care of there employees. The enviornment is second to none, and I have never not felt valued for the work I put in!

Cons

The work is challenging, but so so worth it! I love that there is always more to learn especially in an entry-level job. The opportunity for growth is evident and motivating.

2 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0

Great To Be Part Of a Company You're Proud Of

May 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been in the work force for almost 10 years now and have never worked for an organization quite like nCino. The work-life balance is astounding and the benefits are great. One of the biggest differences I have noticed is that they truly value their workforce and recognize that the only way to a company's success is through happy and fulfilled employees. The CEO is transparent and relatable. It's amazing that even with hundreds of employees, he still manages to recognize small accomplishments and create relationships with as many of his employees as possible. He consistently reinforces nCino's values and culture that he built the company on years ago. So lucky to be a part of the nCino community!

Cons

Literally none that I can come up with

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with nCino Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at nCino? Share Your Experiences

nCino Careers

Cover image for nCino

"If we create the right culture and take care of our people they will be passionate about their jobs and committed to nCino's long term...More

• Our Teams
  • Wilmington
  • nVolve

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

0 days ago

Culture
Today, nCino employees near and far are coming together to watch the FIFA World Cup! Our Wilmington office had a watch party on the new Stairatorium in nCino 2, while our Salt Lake City office gathered for lunch to watch the game. What a great way to Have Fun and Live The Six!
Shared image

1 days ago

Culture
At nCino, the mental and physical wellness of our employees is a priority. Our APAC team enjoyed a Big Blue Table lunch in cooperation with Beyond Blue, an Australian organization that provides information and support for mental health. The team spent time talking about the resources and strategies they can take advantage of to support their mental health so they can bring their A-game in their personal and professional lives.
Shared image

nCino Photos

+ Add Photo
nCino photo of: Marketing Team at nSight 2022
nCino photo of: New Hanover County Equity Awards
nCino photo of: Employees volunteer with nVolve
nCino photo of: Team huddle!
nCino workplace photo
nCino photo of: Employees gathering
nCino photo of: One of our teams at a conference!

Expert Career Advice

CastleBranch Logo
CastleBranch

3.1

Compare

Glassdoor has 398 nCino reviews submitted anonymously by nCino employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if nCino is right for you.